Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This And The Health Benefit. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This And The Health Benefit. (403 Views)

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get Beet Root In Lagos / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / The Health Benefits Of Garden Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This And The Health Benefit. by chikeze(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello house pls can anyone tell me the health benefit of it and the name.

1 Share

Re: Pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This And The Health Benefit. by sholatech(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tigernuts?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This And The Health Benefit. by Oxb90: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dried Tigernuts. Earlier the society feels it's for children, but since radio and other media organizations read out its benefits, boy come see rushing
Re: Pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This And The Health Benefit. by chikeze(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oxb90:
Dried Tigernuts. Earlier the society feels it's for children, but since radio and other media organizations read out its benefits, boy come see rushing

Thanks...but still need to know the health benefit.

(1) (Reply)

4 Benefits Of Coconut Oil That Makes It Better Than Other Oil / Things That Will Happen When You Drink Water On An Empty Stomach / When These Six Symptoms Occur In The Body, It May Be A Urethral Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.