Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari (510 Views)

₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses (2) (3) (4)

Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari by Polytricks: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aisha Buhari has expressed gratitude to APC presidential campaign team for their efforts toward the re-election of President Buhari

The president's wife expressed optimism about the ability of the president to deliver the desired change that Nigerians expected

Going further, she also appreciated the overwhelming confidence reposed in President Buhari by Nigerians

The wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, has expressed gratitude to the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign team for their efforts toward the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The president’s wife made the commendation through her director, information, Suleiman Haruna, on Sunday, March 3, in Abuja, following the APC victory dinner she organised to celebrate the re-election of President Buhari.

She expressed optimism about the ability of the president to deliver the desired change that Nigerians expected.

She also appreciated the overwhelming confidence reposed in President Buhari by Nigerians.

The wife of the president assured Nigerians of the President’s determination to use his second tenure to serve their interests.

“I wish I can invite all the 15 million Nigerians that voted for President to this dinner, but no place can accommodate you all.
“So, let me say thank you and assure you that you made the right choice,” she said.

She also thanked the Women and Youths of the Presidential campaign team.

According to her, the campaign team complemented the APC presidential campaign council, as well as the Buhari Support Organisation.

“I also wish to express my appreciation to the women and youths of the presidential campaign team that I initiated to complement the efforts of the APC presidential campaign council.
“As you all know by now, the aim of setting up the team was to get women and youths who form the majority of the electorate involved in all the campaign activities across the country,” Aisha Buhari said.

She said this was a successful experiment that would be recognised in Nigeria’s political history.

Source
https://www.legit.ng/1225243-i-i-invite-15m-nigerians-voted-buhari-dinner-aisha-buhari.html

Re: Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
If the election was rigged, how come the same 15m of 2015 still voted in 2019.
That means buhari has increase base from 12m to 15m.
People that voted for gej in 2015 still voted for Thief atiku except the rigging part of gej in 2015 in SS was curtain.
The election was free and fair

Re: Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari by NifemiKolade(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
So those who didn't believe in the WAEC Rt. General doesn't deserve a meal abi? Lol angry
Re: Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari by Fathertony: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aunty dem no reach 15m ehhhh!!!
Na one person thumbprint like hundred ballot papers. Not so many people love your husband. He's just a meal ticket for everyone including you

Re: Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari by Polytricks: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fathertony:
Aunty dem no reach 15m ehhhh!!!
Na one person thumbprint like hundred ballot papers. Not so many people love your husband. He's just a meal ticket for everyone including you
So na how many one person thumbprint for your own husband in law, uncle atiku?

Abi hin also lose that one?
Re: Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari by Polytricks: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
NifemiKolade:
So those who didn't believe in the WAEC Rt. General doesn't deserve a meal abi? Lol angry
The civilian thief can provide some for them with his stolen dollars.

Abi e don dey finish?

No wonder him dey go court, chai!

Na hin right share!

Breaking News: Atiku's Heart Is A "Horror Film" / Shocking!!! See President Buhari's New Mandate / 'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC