Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC (523 Views)

Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC by janefblog: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that the to withhold his Certificate of Return by the INEC has the potential to stir up tension in the State.

In his reaction to the development, Okorocha argued that the move to withhold his certificate of return based on allegation without hearing his own side of the story is unjust.

It was reported earlier that INEC is presenting giving certificate of return to senators-elect who whose names appear on their website and Governor Rochas’s name can be seen missing on the list of candidates that won the senatorial election in their respective state. Read here

INEC had earlier released names of those to be given the certificate of return. In the list of Senators-elect, there were 109 slots, however, Okorocha’s name was omitted following claims by the returning officer of Imo west senatorial district election Professor Innocent Ibeabuchi, that the results for the district and the declaration that followed were pronounced under duress.

Governor Okorocha, however, said that the action by INEC is an insult to his person and a.....https://janefblog.com/5600-2withholding-my-certificate-of-return-can-stir-up-tension-in-my-state-rochas-to-inec/

Re: 'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC by donbachi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
But your gross and wreckless erecting of status of foreigners, in imo state was not an insult.abi?no make me launch 2 gidigbos 4 dat ur mouth.
Re: 'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC by WenysAD(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bros we don hear this song before na. Abeg sing another one biko cheesy grin
Re: 'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC by kaykay1980: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
This iberiberism by the iberibe for the ibeririazed
Re: 'withholding My Certificate Of Return Is An Insult. Rochas To INEC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
How many statements will Rochas release in one day?

(1) (Reply)

All Speakers Of KWHA Since 1999 Are First Time Members- Group / Efcc Should Arrest Olamide / How The North Undermined Her Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.