Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Will I Not Support Obong Nsima Ekere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will I Not Support Obong Nsima Ekere (360 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Will I Not Support Obong Nsima Ekere by peasy90: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why will I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he has promised to pay all outstanding pensions, gratuities, Local Government workers’ salaries, primary school teacher’s entitlements and allowances owed by Governor Udom Emmanuel?

Why should I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he promised to give Akwa Ibom children over four hundred thousand direct and indirect jobs yearly?

Why should I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he has promised embark on massive public works to reflate the economy, create jobs and put money in the pocket of artisans, suppliers, and contractors.

Why should I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he has promised to flag off conditional cash transfers of N5,000 to the extreme poor, N5,000 to orphans, N100,000 per delivery for multiple birth mothers and N5,000 for the physically challenged, in addition to their participation in a skill acquisition programme.

Why should I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he has promised to train and empower transformative entrepreneurs?

Why should I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he has promised to roll out Graduate Farmers Scheme and other agricultural programmes for the benefit of our state?

Why should I not support Obong Nsima Ekere when he has promised take us to the #NextLevel

My Vote is for Obong Nsima Ekere on the 9th of March 2019

Vote for APC
#AkwaIbomDeservestheBest

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hype On Kano Voters Should Stop / Bless God INEC paid Ad hoc staff in Edo state / News] SHOCKER!!! El-rufai Finally Admits That Atiku Won Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.