Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices (2275 Views)

Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by Rubiesangel: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Most people like this only operate on "hear say" they never have first have opinion on anything, they just copy and paste.
Kvngfrosh:
I laugh in sympathy i wonder hw some people wil stil have a conscience afta deceiving dere fellow nigerians fr some chinese tecno na scam infinix anoda scam itel na powerbank wit screen pls stay away frm dis fones i beg u dey are scams
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by Rubiesangel: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Xiaomi phones are like Lenovo laptops. They dont have replacement parts in Nigeria. Unlike Tecno, which you can easily repair when you need to.
Abiodunspectre:

I don't know the difference between Xiaomi and Tecno
Even it's easier to get part replacement for Tecno than Xiaomi.
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Is it now a crime for someone to use Tecno? Is it also a crime for someone to share his/her positive experience about the brand? So anyone who uses a Tecno phone is automatically a Tecno marketer? for real? is that how irrational you are?
My assumption of you being a marketer is because of how you Senselessly promote Tecno!!!
You just said camon 11 is better than Nokia X5 in another thread!!
Without stating any features of camon 11 to back up your claim!!
Learn from Huawei marketers, although they heavily promote Huawei here in Nairaland.
They do it SENSIBLY!!!
You guys refuse mention any worthwhile specs of Tecno devices or if you do its outdated features that are long existent on other phones you mention...
I wonder who is irrational between me and you!!
If u must promote Tecno do it with sense!!
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by Chuksteric(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

My assumption of you being a marketer is because of how you Senselessly promote Tecno!!!
You just said camon 11 is better than Nokia X5 in another thread!!
Without stating any features of camon 11 to back up your claim!!
Learn from Huawei marketers, although they heavily promote Huawei here in Nairaland.
They do it SENSIBLY!!!
You guys refuse mention any worthwhile specs of Tecno devices or if you do its outdated features that are long existent on other phones you mention...
I wonder who is irrational between me and you!!
If u must promote Tecno do it with sense!!
Bros leave them alone.. The Nokia x5 4gb variant of 54 k is better than any tecno phone in the market. Even their so called phantom
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by hardeycute(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Xiaomi phones are like Lenovo laptops. They dont have replacement parts in Nigeria. Unlike Tecno, which you can easily repair when you need to.
Replacement parts kill you there!!!! ✅

Crapno and Sh!tfinix with their overpriced substandard hardware abi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by bravesoul247(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
I can most definitely relate with the pricing. That's why they are termed King of budget devices.
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by bravesoul247(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
I laugh in sympathy i wonder hw some people wil stil have a conscience afta deceiving dere fellow nigerians fr some chinese tecno na scam infinix anoda scam itel na powerbank wit screen pls stay away frm dis fones i beg u dey are scams
let's discuss now. How are they scam?
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Most people like this only operate on "hear say" they never have first have opinion on anything, they just copy and paste.
Hey if u ever quote me again u get fault aswear imagine me buying tecno devices wit d same chipset mtk6580 dey keep recyling junk for us to buy nd u fools sugarcoat dats hw 1 of u marketers were hyping junk and comparing it to xiaomi i hv abt 4 tecno devices all panel problems xcept 1 of dem (w4)dat d screen nd touch ba3 spoilt due to a little drop mtchew abt itel my frnd has an itel a12 d caliberator jst started misbehaving without any sign of crack and infinix jst keep on releasing junk

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by scarycuteface(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Hamidicson42:
Hello friends, I've got 35k, which better new smartphone can I get at that price with at least 2GB RAM, 4G LTE, 6", DISPLAY and 4,000MAH.. Advice me please
you have TECNO Spark 2 very cool phone
. Its around 32k to 35k
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices by Dobson43: 4:13am On Apr 02, 2019
tafat:
nope not the n3, na we dey the tecno m3 team,that device was a life saver grin

G, that phone..............best tecno phone ever. With all that small petite specs, I use different m3 models. You get eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A50 Specs Price / Pls Advise: Between Huawei Y9* and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8* / Pls Is Camon 16 Premier A Good Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.