Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel (4146 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Transsion is the biggest name in Africa when smartphones are mentioned but they have plenty issues that need fixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZA1kGhVcQQ

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by paltielx: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
File manager has stopped working

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by jetwonder(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
phone the hot like p***y wey dey for hit period

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by joinnow: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
It can hang and freeze for Africa

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by sunshineV(f): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2021
"Google play services has stopped working"
"Open again"

Tueeeeeehhhhhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Jazzman01: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2021
see xiaomi marketers.

Useless bug infested Xiaomi phones. You better go and attend to the tons of complains users are posting on the xiaomi thread daily and leave Transsion alone.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Entrepreneurrr: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmm. I swear this tecno am using is frrustrating my life.
1. Overheating
2. File manager has stopped working ( I have to mute it anytime i restart my phone).
3. Battery drain issue (file manager still consuming battery after i disable it).
4. Google play services stopped working (maybe due to the new update) and i tried all the solution giving on google but to not working. This especially is causing my apps misbehaving

Abeg who know how to handle it.

Cc atheistandproud sunshineV genius43

6 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:
Hmmm. I swear this tecno am using is frrustrating my life.
1. Overheating
2. File manager has stopped working ( I have to mute it anytime i restart my phone).
3. Battery drain issue (file manager still consuming battery after i disable it).
4. Google play services stopped working (maybe due to the new update) and i tried all the solution giving on google but to not working. This especially is causing my apps misbehaving

Abeg who know how to handle it.

Cc atheistandproud sunshineV genius43

Device name?
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by bularuz(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Tecno, itel == Worthless pile of trash

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by skywalker240(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2021
grin

Every thing you listed on that video is absolutely correct

Is it those silly overhyped or the extremely Stark tech illiterates? Name it

If Oppo, Nokia, and Xiaomi had not entered the African market, we would have paid 250k for a phantom X with Helio P22 stocked with an imaginary 108mp camera and what not

Thank God for we that know our onions cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Ayo2004: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Everybody knows transion has a lot of issues but it has more benefits for the average

The likes of iPhones and Samsung are very expensive so if not for transion,many of us wouldn't have a smartphone.
With the shortcomings of the transsion phones,many of us still use them for our day to day activities which puts food on the table.
When I started my crypto,forex,tutoring and giftcards journey with my brother,we were both using infinix phones that we had to save our lives for and it cost 50k.With that phone,we were able to do all kinds of business and make a lot of money.
Even my friend who is now a big time seller of clothes started by posting pics on his 30k Tecno then.

All of us now are using iPhones now but slandering transsion phones is a no for us because we know how useful it was for the poor and struggling.Most of you guys should just chill.You can't expect to buy a phone of 40k and expect it to be on the same level with an iPhone or Samsung of 200k.

If you hate it so much,don't buy it.You can't afford iPhone 11 but you will be complaining nonstop about Tecno camon

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by skywalker240(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Ayo2004:
Everybody knows transion has a lot of issues but it has more benefits for the average

The likes of iPhones and Samsung are very expensive so if not for transion,many of us wouldn't have a smartphone.
With the shortcomings of the transsion phones,many of us still use them for our day to day activities which puts food on the table.
When I started my crypto,forex,tutoring and giftcards journey with my brother,we were both using infinix phones that we had to save our lives for and it cost 50k.With that phone,we were able to do all kinds of business and make a lot of money.
Even my friend who is now a big time seller of clothes started by posting pics on his 30k Tecno then.

All of us now are using iPhones now but slandering transsion phones is a no for us because we know how useful it was for the poor and struggling.Most of you guys should just chill.You can't expect to buy a phone of 40k and expect it to be on the same level with an iPhone or Samsung of 200k.

If you hate it so much,don't buy it.
Watch the video

Tech ignorances got us here with this kind of thinking

There are smartphones with better specs, better quality, and better make that is extremely cheaper than Tecno and Infinix

Tecno left Samsung gasping for breathe in it's early smartphone stage no arguments

But then disposing a competitor to gain trust, and later turning over to take advantage of that same trust by burning a large chunk of hole in the pocket of whom trusted them, because the average Nigerian is technically ignorant, transsion cunningly takes advantage by producing an inferior device for an exurbitant price after only advertising the juicy sides and leaving the other features

If Realme hadn't come up with an Helio G70 device for 35k, you would have bought Tecno spark 8 or 9 with Helio A22 for even almost 100k

Will you be ever grateful to someone who gave you a pretty wife and after that starts fvcking that same pretty wife in your matrimonial bed?

20 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by KingLarry04: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
atheistandproud:
Transsion is the biggest name in Africa when smartphones are mentioned but they have plenty issues that need fixing.

this man gattat, so because you finally got an iPhone 7, you rush to NL to condemn transsion phones, not everybody can afford Samsung and iPhone,

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Efulefu(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

If you hate it so much,don't buy it.You can't afford iPhone 11 but you will be complaining nonstop about Tecno camon

Ignore the efulefu, Op and me have the same name
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by iseoluwanimi: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
...at least e no dey explode grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Golan007: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

Good points.
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Joeyfizzo: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Been using Infinix for years ....no issue....6 years now
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Randerl: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
May God not allow us suffer like fans of Infinix and Tecno in the hands of TransMissedSion.

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
skywalker240:
grin

Every thing you listed on that video is absolutely correct

Is it those silly overhyped or the extremely Stark tech illiterates? Name it

If Oppo, Nokia, and Xiaomi had not entered the African market, we would have paid 250k for a phantom X with Helio P22 stocked with an imaginary 108mp camera and what not

Thank God for we that know our onions cool

Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

If you saw the video, you'd understand my point. But you obviously didn't. So I don't know how to explain it to you. Cheers mate.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
...at least e no dey explode grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Randerl:
May God not allow us suffer like fans of Infinix and Tecno in the hands of TransMissedSion.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Flamees(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
atheistandproud:

The worst isses is lack of andriod version update
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Been using Infinix for years ....no issue....6 years now

Congratulations. My Tecno Pouvoir 2 of 2018 is still alive and working. But does that make it a good phone?
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Flamees:

The worst isses is lack of andriod version update

Them don start to dey do some updates sha
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Worthless piece of trash=trassion
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Entrepreneurrr: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
atheistandproud:

Device name?
Tecno Camon CM
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Flamees(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
atheistandproud:

Them don start to dey do some updates sha
Only tecno but infinix hasnt
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by d3cod3r(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:

Tecno Camon CM
That phone showed me hell. The camera washed out after 2 years, everyday storage full, lags like a snail, overheats, battery life na zero. Finally the screen come break, I no even work am. I bought a better phone and am never going back to transsion phones ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by bigdot1759(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
All i see here is nothing but marketing complain style, i bought my infinix note 8i since February this year and till now (December 6th, ) i have never had any single issue with it, i bought from solat, i don't know where u guys got ur phone from oooo
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by bigdot1759(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Although, i'm planning to sell it off by next year march, cuz i don't use phone pass one year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn New Blackberry Plans / What Network Data Plan Are You Using Now? / How To Subscribe To New Etisalat Night Plan 1GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.