Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari (414 Views)

My Uncle Said I’ll Die Poor, Aisha Yesufu Narrates Childhood Ordeal / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Newsloft: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aisha Buhari, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has re-assured Nigerians that the President will use his second term to consolidate his previous campaign promises of securing the nation, growing the economy and fighting corruption.

Specifically, she said the president would alleviate poverty by closing the gap between the rich and the poor. Aisha said this on Saturday during a dinner organized by her at the State House Conference Center in Abuja, to celebrate the president’s victory. She also thanked the women and youths for their support throughout the election period.

“I wish I can invite all the 15 million Nigerians that voted for Mr President to this dinner, but no place can accommodate you all. So, let me say thank you and assure you that you made the right choice,” she was quoted as saying in a statement signed by her spokesperson, Suleiman Haruna.

“Specifically, I wish to express my appreciation to the women and youth presidential campaign team that I initiated to complement the efforts of the APC Presidential Campaign Council.

“As you all know by now, the aim of setting up the team was to get women and youth, who form the majority of the electorate, involved in all the campaign activities across the country,” she said.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/president-buhari-will-close-the-gap-between-rich-and-poor-aisha-buhari/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by rxgodwin(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Story story
Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
By eliminating the rich entirely tongue

3 Likes

Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by donstan18: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
He should close the gap between his son and the almajiris.

5 Likes

Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
By staying outside the country

Or by not supplying syringe in the hospital

Them don bribe this woman with international job, she don dey vomit anyhow!!!
Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
He should close the gap between his son and the almajiris.
Don't mind her only fools will take her seriously!!!

Didn't they say charity begins from home

Her makeup kit alone is enough to set up a poor woman for life!!!

Aisha Buhari has joined the train wagon of the propagandas!!!
Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Chuksyno(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok o. But madam who told you 15million Nigerian voted for your husband? Anyway let us believe what you promised in this second half. Your husband was APC (Acute Poverty Creator) in the first half. So in this second half, we still expect the same APC (Alleviated Poverty Campaign) from your husband
Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Says a woman that have repeatedly told the whole world that a cabal have caged her husband hostage.
Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Newsloft: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Racoon:
Says a woman that have repeatedly told the whole world that a cabal have caged her husband hostage.
Re: ‘president Buhari Will Close The Gap Between Rich And Poor’ – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
How does he intend to go about it

(1) (Reply)

See The Man Who Drank Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory( Photos) / Reps Member Temitope Olatoye Sugar Shot Dead / APC Thugs Kills An Observer In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.