Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote (16879 Views)

[download Video] Burna Boy Ft. Zlatan – Killin Dem / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low / MP3/MP4 Video: Burna Boy – On The Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by Innoxxacs: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
tamonokare:
Seriously, first to comment dey sweet like when you win election.
are you serious?
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by Tyakukwe(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Clearance did a great job on the video
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by Tolzeal(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
DigitalGenius:
I Love burns boy, but this video is shiii.... Why couldn't he use legit hustlers and entrepreneurs.... We all know what the laptop denotes. Now everytime I am dealing with a foreigner that needs my services I'm ashamed of being identified as a Nigerian.

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.

Dude , Did you even watch the Video ? C'mon snag over it

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
I like the visuals, concept and the song isn’t bad bt the lyrics isn’t so tight.
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by 2ruborn9ja(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oluwaburna gbayi!!!
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
magicminister:
NBS statistics indicates that 23% of Nigerians are unemployed and I wonder if it’s the same country that we all live in cos most of all the guys I graduated with are yet to find any job and most have resorted to doing some form of business or menial part time engagements.

In reality, we all know someone that has been looking for job for years. in reality, majority of our people are unemployed while the lucky ones are yet to find what they actually want and just settled for what’s available.

So what are we talking?

Well, nobody is just sitting around doing nothing, we all do something that brings money, but that does not change d fact am jobless since I can't see alert of atleast 200k at the end of every month

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by Guruindahouse(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
That NBS data is a pure joke. There was once a Nigeria. I was told graduates of Uni of Ib back then didn't look for job but various companies' representatives came to promise them brand new Peugeot 504 during their final years if they can start thier career with them.

Donald Trump put USA first, and the result has been positive so far. The unemployment rate in USA has not been lower than this for decades

magicminister:
NBS statistics indicates that 23% of Nigerians are unemployed and I wonder if it’s the same country that we all live in cos most of all the guys I graduated with are yet to find any job and most have resorted to doing some form of business or menial part time engagements.

In reality, we all know someone that has been looking for job for years. in reality, majority of our people are unemployed while the lucky ones are yet to find what they actually want and just settled for what’s available.

So what are we talking?
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by africandictator(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
No matter how many white men a gee boy scams he can never be rich like dangote...
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by tonididdy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
DigitalGenius:
I Love burns boy, but this video is shiii.... Why couldn't he use legit hustlers and entrepreneurs.... We all know what the laptop denotes. Now everytime I am dealing with a foreigner that needs my services I'm ashamed of being identified as a Nigerian.

X

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.
You and that foreigner never ready for business be that
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by karika2018: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
unfortunate that people are listening to meaningless music like this.......i do not hate the guy but this song is meaningless
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by wolfnigga: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dem dey use baba as role model.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adupe Mogbo' Yinbo O. Goodu Morning Sir! / Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain / Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.