Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

“I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer (4007 Views)

No Respect: See The Clothe A Woman Wore To Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by MAKALALA: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
A Black American Singer known as Daniel McLoyd has uncovered that he has no regard for Africans.

The not all that prominent rapper took to Twitter to wage an assault on individuals from the African mainland.

In a progression of tweets he looked down on Africans and offended individuals on the mainland for awful things, be it Africans

SEE HIS POST: https://kulichang.com.ng/no-respect-africa-disgusting-people-black-american-singer/

1 Share

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Who be this Wall Gecko

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Maybe he doesn't have a mirror

3 Likes

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by KendrickAyomide: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lmao. who is this Frog. i fuvk with rap music and underground rappers but I've never heard of This One . i swear this Bastardd no get money pass me.

5 Likes

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by LeeSantos(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
What is this long teeth saying ? See him mouth like Lassa rat.

8 Likes

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Davash222(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Over ripe paw paw

1 Like

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by TumblrGyal(f): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
My oh my its IceJJ Fish spewin rubbish as usual.SMH

1 Like

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by oyebanji44: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
We sold the black Americans out because they were bad eggs

2 Likes

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao. who is this Frog. i fuvk with rap music and underground rappers but I've never heard of This One . i swear this Bastardd no get money pass me.
hahahahaahahaha..

U re my type..

I prefer underground and c-list rappers like papoose,moneybag yo,Yung buck,uncle murder etc to A-list celebrity rappers.

2 Likes

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by KendrickAyomide: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
krattoss:
hahahahaahahaha..

U re my type..

I prefer underground and c-list rappers like papoose,moneybag yo,Yung buck,uncle murder etc to A-list celebrity rappers.
Pap is a Legend.. i listen to A list rappers too .. but i feel Rappers release their best content when they are yet to Blow up completely

1 Like

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Pap is a Legend.. i listen to A list rappers too .. but i feel Rappers release their best content when they are yet to Blow up completely
u sabi something.

I listen to A-list too but I prefer em underground.

Papoose is a lyricist and a story teller.
I love him and his bi'tch Remy ma..but Remy has been MIA of recent.
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by KendrickAyomide: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
krattoss:
u sabi something.

I listen to A-list too but I prefer em underground.

Papoose is a lyricist and a story teller.
I love him and his bi'tch Remy ma..but Remy has been MIA of recent.
it's like she gave birth or so. abi she's pregnant. no she gave birth. i saw a pic of Remy and pap with fat joe carrying the baby
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Ziel20: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
See his face like one big lump of eba. Who likes u? We don't even know you.
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
it's like she gave birth or so. abi she's pregnant.
she Don give birth tey tey..

She and pap released a song to celebrate the new born baby..Golden child..

One of pap lines goes thus..

"Sorry that you was born into the Donald Trump era
Thankful that I'm a King, thankful your mom is a Queen

Oh mehn u re right pap is a legend...can't get enough of that song cheesy
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Manbiggs(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this Wall Gecko
grin grin , don't mind him he doesn't know he is a from Africa. If igbo people leave America the economy will collapse cool

1 Like

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ugly thing.
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by biosilicon: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ignorance is the worst thing ever to happen to man.
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Thales01: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
This dude is suffering from mental slavery which plagues most black Americans and even Africans(evident in the gradual adoption of Western culture at the expense of the African culture).This mental slavery is borne out of their subscription to the warped notion of white supremacy.They deny their African roots because they feel that it is holding them back from actualizing their full potentials and it is limiting their life opportunities.This mental slavery is evident in their aversion for the black skin colour and resort to skin colour change to conceal their African identity,disdainful condescension towards their black counterparts and pitiable subservience to the white and preference for their culture and so on and so forth.

3 Likes

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by tohyorsih(f): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
this one that is austic too is insulting Africa shocked you better come here let me take you iya alagbo that will cure your autism.
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Gentleziggy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Manbiggs post=76351895] grin grin , don't mind him he doesn't know he is a from Africa. If igbo people leave America the economy will collapse cool[/quote grin grin grin grin grin grin grin]
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Gentleziggy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na him type d whites go dey use dey clean nyansh because him dey despise him root.see him teeth like aboki own
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by punisha: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin

Tekno wannabe...
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by nanakgh(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ice JJ Fish? He's retarded
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by sunnedee2: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
The table this rapper is shaking....
He should thank his stars he didn't mention Nigeria specifically else Nigerians go use mouth kill am.
grin grin
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Onyi22(f): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Useless Afonja
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by FisifunKododada: 3:51am On Mar 05, 2019
who is this parboiled pawpaw?
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by lereinter(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2019
so funny all commenting here, have respect for Africa

but does Africa respect her citizens
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by lereinter(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2019

but does Africa respect her citizens..
Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by OkunrinOloro: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Sad but bitter truth

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Kingluqman(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2019
See teeth like fork lift.. grin

1 Like

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by blingxx(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Kingluqman:
See teeth like fork lift.. grin

Chesus... Fork lift cheesy

Re: “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer by Jason007: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2019
lereinter:
but does Africa respect her citizens

Good question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media On Fire!! As Peter Okoye Flaunts His $3.8 Million Mansion (photos) / Tiwa Savage Laments As Cook Serves Her A Combination Of Yam, Egg & Stew (video) / Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.