Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari (2734 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) / Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipall: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
PDP’s 16 years of waste will make things tough for me – Buhari
March 3, 201909991

PDP’s 16 years of waste will make things tough for me – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said it will be difficult to turn things around as a result of 16 years of the Peoples Democratic Party’s, PDP, misrule.

Buhari stated this at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and youth organised to celebrate his re-election on Saturday night.

Buhari will officially be inaugurated for his second term having been declared winner of 2019 presidential elections a week yesterday.

He did not fail to fault the 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he said, “wasted the nation’s resources”, his regular remark during his first term.

According to him, the country witnessed “rampant infrastructure decay” in spite of the huge resources earned during the period.

He said nothing was achieved which has left much for him to do, adding that he has achieved more than the 16 years of the PDP.

According to him, “our achievements are being downplayed and not drummed up in the media.

“Show me one thing the PDP achieved in 16 years and I will point out 16 achievements of ours.”

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by OBoy50: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
undecided the dullard has started again

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin

He will soon blame it on atiku for not accepting defeat

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oh.... not again.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Koolmexxi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Which kind imbe b dis abeg? Already making excuses even before d start of d 2nd?

7 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
.According to him, “our achievements are being downplayed and not drummed up in the media.
buhari is too mumu sha, you people campaigned all over the internet, instablog,nairaland,YouTube and Twitter with different types of adverts.

Same people that said election aren't won on social media

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Samunique(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said it will be difficult to turn things around
as a result of 16 years of the Peoples Democratic Party’s, PDP, misrule.

Buhari stated this at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and
youth organised to celebrate his re-election on Saturday night.

This man is very useless honestly. undecided

So after 4yrs the blame game still continues

11 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
I don't want to hear this trash from this man again

9 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by my2019mind: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
He already telling us that nothing much will be achieved in the next 4yrs. So it won't be as if he did not tell us before hand.

This is how Buhari wants to close the gap between the rich and the poor. Nigeria, brace yourself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
True true dem don use naija pant...I swear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by helinues: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Hedonisst: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
This naked, shameless dance in the market square has started again.

9 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by ken6488(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
@official next level

6 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Lymasaba(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Really undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by TheFreeOne: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
And here we go again with same story and excuses grin

Zombies come and talk to your daddy that same poo ain't selling anymore cheesy

Or is the nextlevel blame game 2.0?

8 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Olatunji1929: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari is a calamity to Africa and humanity

9 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Corrosiveman(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
THE WAILERS THREAD
Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by thesicilian: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Next level of complaints.

3 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by duncun: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
see una presido talk

3 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Next level of complain. It should move to 25 years of military rule by now. We ate tired of 16 years. Please change the tune.

4 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
The dumb dullard already cooking excuses for his impending failure. Buffoons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Chubhie: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why is lie Mohammed downplaying all the rail and road infrastructure done by buhari? Not to talk of fighting corruption and technically defeating book harem?

Why did APC not use any of these to campaign

2 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by mycar: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
This one tire me oo,

1 Like

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Xisnin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is what happens when a man with the intellect of a truck pusher ends up in Aso Rock.
Don't blame Buharig, governing is too complex for him.

4 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by TheFreeOne: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:
undecided

Oboy that meme deserves an award but no let sarrki catch you o grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by NkayStory(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
This pathetic failure again...still blaming PDP as usual

Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by BuhariLooter(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari's votes in the 2019 polls were not authenticated by the Smart Card Readers.

4 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by TheFreeOne: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mkmoney:
True true dem don use naija pant...I swear

You mean to say that guyman pant? cheesy
Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Generalnomercy: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
useless man with useless mentality.

What a waste of vote for those that voted this nincompoop.

3 Likes

Re: PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Larryfest(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm he hasn't even began the 2nd term and he has started giving excuses... Anyone who thought this baba fit help this country dey joke. God abeg help me out of this country

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Nigerians Tried To Seek Asylum & Get Papers As An IPOB Member In Many Countries / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.