Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Python Scripts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Scripts (1049 Views)

Free Premium Stock Images, Videos, Scripts, Envato Fonts Downloader / Full Responsive Forex Trading-Broker Website Scripts / Get The Most Advance Networking Marketing Scripts With Any Matrix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Scripts by zico730(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
the attached file contains a script i have written in python to calculate the area,perimeter and diagonal of a rectangle.it accepts only integers.please let me know ur opinion about it and criticism is welcomed.thanks

Re: Python Scripts by federal9: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
zico730:
the attached file contains a script i have written in python to calculate the area,perimeter and diagonal of a rectangle.it accepts only integers.please let me know ur opinion about it and criticism is welcomed.thanks

Hi, I wanna learn python, where do I start from?

Where can I get a good ICT tutor?

It's very urgent.
Re: Python Scripts by economia1: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
federal9:

It's very urgent.
Chat 08157361329 on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Python Scripts by zico730(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
you can learn from books or videos or betterstill an online course bt dnt forget to pratice what you learn and use them to solve ur daily problem.i learn from books.
Re: Python Scripts by zico730(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
federal9:

It's very urgent.
Re: Python Scripts by spoilerx: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
federal9:

It's very urgent.

YouTube
Re: Python Scripts by adetoks19(m): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Chat me on 08104372979
For your Python Programming
Web design and development
Advanced Excel
QuickBooks
training etc @Igando ,Alimosho, Lagos State
Re: Python Scripts by ThundrCork(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2021
ok
Re: Python Scripts by rosstaylor65: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Nice topic telling a lot about Quickbooks. However, I need to talk about Quickbooks error 6000 832. This is an error that comes in the form of -6000 -Bleep where X can be a combination of any number explaining the different forms of the error. Even experienced users need to have all the info regarding this error before they can easily remove it from the system they are working on. to learn all about this error and different forms of the error that it can pop-up in click on the link. Also, you can find all the ways in which it can be removed easily.

(1) (Reply)

Hack Day Event Set To Hold. Just One Day Left For Registration / Learn Data Science With Ease / Who Knows About The Instacart Shopper BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.