Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. (580 Views)

I'm Giving Out These Tech Books / COVID-19: MTN Nigeria Is Giving Out Free 300sms / Am Giving Out Free 3 Months HTML /CSS And Javascript Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. by Proffersor(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good day everyone, i got some premium scripts , i decided to give it out for free.
All script im giving out are made using PHP & Laravel.
I have many scripts im giving out like fintech wallet scripts, vtu script, affiliate script etc.
But please help me click this link

https://www.highrevenuecpmnetwork.com/ekf9yzpkq?key=0919e5b99496d9979ca008e42d91a6c7

And message me on WhatsApp +2348056837867
Re: I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. by truthCoder: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Proffersor:
Good day everyone, i got some premium scripts , i decided to give it out for free.
All script im giving out are made using PHP & Laravel.
I have many scripts im giving out like fintech wallet scripts, vtu script, affiliate script etc.
But please help me click this link

https://www.highrevenuecpmnetwork.com/ekf9yzpkq?key=0919e5b99496d9979ca008e42d91a6c7

And message me on WhatsApp +2348056837867

Take one of those your scripts and build something with it instead of sending suspicious links with malicious JavaScript upandan.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. by Proffersor(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
I’m not sending a malicious link , it just a direct link, and I didn’t force u to click it , im giving all scripts all script out for free, and just to click and go back is a issue for you.
Re: I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. by truthCoder: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Proffersor:
I’m not sending a malicious link , it just a direct link, and I didn’t force u to click it , im giving all scripts all script out for free, and just to click and go back is a issue for you.

Nobody needs your scripts.

Only wannabes copy scripts upandan.

Why should anyone click your link?

So your rubbish site can do cross scripting on our devices, store rubbish key values in our local store for later harvest or try to notify us at later dates that we have a virus and need to click a link to clean it off?

You know your target market already. The dumb coders who are looking for free scripts that they too can try to resell for 5k. Possibly some codes written in 2005 with vulnerable packages that even covid go dey fear to download.

Or maybe the codes have backdoors hidden in one small fetch function somewhere that logs all usernames and passwords in plain text.

Any way you want to look at it, the summary is that you or someone or something need money from this and the ‘clicker’ is the dumb meat.

If no be say i get something wey dey bang my head for wall now, i would have torn your rubbish link to pieces now.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. by Jahzrockballer(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
truthCoder:

Nobody needs your scripts.

Only wannabes copy scripts upandan.

Why should anyone click your link?

So your rubbish site can do cross scripting on our devices, store rubbish key values in our local store for later harvest or try to notify us at later dates that we have a virus and need to click a link to clean it off?

You know your target market already. The dumb coders who are looking for free scripts that they too can try to resell for 5k. Possibly some codes written in 2005 with vulnerable packages that even covid go dey fear to download.

Or maybe the codes have backdoors hidden in one small fetch function somewhere that logs all usernames and passwords in plain text.

Any way you want to look at it, the summary is that you or someone or something need money from this and the ‘clicker’ is the dumb meat.

If no be say i get something wey dey bang my head for wall now, i would have torn your rubbish link to pieces now.

Omo 💔

see finishing 😂😂😂
Re: I’m Giving Out Premium Popular Scripts For Free. by netzro(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Jahzrockballer:

Omo 💔

see finishing 😂😂😂
I dey tell you, no joy again, joy scarce

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GOOGLE CONSOLE ACCOUNT / Someone Had To Do It: The World’s Most Expensive Apple Watch! / Lets Help You Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.