Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How To Make A Classic Burger (the Burger Affairs Series) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make A Classic Burger (the Burger Affairs Series) (680 Views)

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Classic Burger (the Burger Affairs Series) by biyiwyle(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello friends.

Most times one is at lost on what to eat or a fast one to prepare. So, let’s talk on some few breakfast idea.

The first is burger or hamburger. Please pay close attention.

Next to Pizza, hamburger is the most overrated appetizer I have eaten.

The hype on it is just so much you did think its being prepared in heaven and dished out on earth.

So, I have decided to demystify it’s formation and structure.

Note please; Burger, depending on the customer, can be prepared or arranged in uncountable ways However, there are some ingredients that is a must included or it is NOT a burger.

Types you will find around;

This names are most times formed by eateries or chefs for example:

* Beef Burger same as hamburger,

* Cheese Burger

* Layered Burger (1 or 2 layers) depending on how many patties you put

* Chicken Burger

* Vegan Burger (This is made with plants derivatives and not meat)

INGREDIENTS

1. The Burger Bread

I will be very practical with the preparation because I’m trying to demystify and let you know you can make it right in your home.

You can get the bread at any good supermarket or bakery. However, if you don’t want to purchase;

* Just learn how to make donuts(Recipe and preparation comming up here),

* Cut and mold dough in small circles, reduce the yeast in barest minimum and you will have a bread you can use.

2. PATTIES

This is simply the marinated and grilled minced meat in between.

PROCESS OF MAKING PATTIES... Click on this link to read all:

https://caterbakes.com/2017/02/the-easiest-way-to-make-burger-burger.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cool Kitchen Gadgets That Would Make Your Life Easier In The New Year / Scary Photo Of A Man Eating Alligator Sparks Online / How To Make Eba??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.