Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo (59904 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by yinkarh187(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:
So this is no longer a case of theft but a case of unnatural offence against the law of nature.
And dishonest people were arguing with me that no one disturbs gays.
People really need to stop this rubbish. Pay whatever you promised. Stop trying to scam sex workers.
lol shouldn't the message be "stop patronizing sex workers"?

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Boxer007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
garetz:
Just imagine

If 2 adults is fuming, what on earth is your business sir? Nigerians will always remain backward
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Boxer007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Very disgusting news. They are truly below humans.
If 2 adults is fuming, what on earth is your business sir? Nigerians will always remain backward
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Boxer007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
adecz:
shocked shocked

Unnatural in totality....

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Alawaxbimbex(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=chudez0147 post=76353427]Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?

Why are you now telling us,what should we now do to help you

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by ssa22(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Islam and gay are like 5 and 6

What the hell!!! Do you know what you are saying!!!!
I feel like crying after what you just said, You should be more than this, you should be civilised enough to know that some people have tendencies to act in ways that are taboos to the society, You should be intelligent enough to understand that in every community in this world you must find gay.

You shouldn't be a bigot, Spread peace among humanity if you can't just shut up you mustn't talk

Ya Allah deny me paradise if I ever say this tribe or this religion and gay are like 5&6.

Grow up you're more than this

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by horlarts(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wot a disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Chijeep(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
abeg don't call these ppl men, dey r abokis... Dat y dey don't av 2 look bak b4 voting Buhari

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by noisy45(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
I would rather bleep a lady's ass hole than a guys own
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by IchBinBrait(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?

This your lie on almost every thread on this front page.

Guy you are now spamming.. The mods will ban you soon!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by COOL10(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
What an abomination. The world is full of beautiful ladies that can make you turn your neck till you almost break it, yet some Men who are lower than animals (because animals don't practice this homosexual trash acts) will now decide to sleep with their fellow man . WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION IN DOING SUCH THINGS. HOW DOES A MAN GET AROUSED BY THE NAKED BODY OF ANOTHER MAN ?. madness has many branches; HOMOSEXUALITY IS ONE OF THEM. GAYS & LESBIANS ARE COW POOP

There are gay animals bro. Research well

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Daeylar(f): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
yinkarh187:
lol shouldn't the message be "stop patronizing sex workers"?

Lol. grin
They should pay the sex workers first. grin
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Ubdavis(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
I can't imagine making love to a man like me. Where do I start from, kissing?

Spittttt!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by shogsman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is unfair on the part of the man,he should pay them what they earned.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Aadan1611: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
God forbid bad things���
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Patrioticman007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Ipobians Jews are still hating .... We all know Catholic church brought gayism to Africa trough missionaries acts and the pope is iron man of gays with holy iron dick. Thats why they never marry but choose to rape altar boys. We all know colonialism brought lesbianism & gayism to Africa and Igbo's who happened to practice Catholicism are the experts in doggy style, in Nigeria.

The Igbo's that Hausa people allowed to trade in Northern Nigeria, are the teachers & patron of these evil acts in the North.

Op & others kindly Google raping of boys by men in the church.........diligently read it before you reply or insult me. Why

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Satan66(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
What an abomination. The world is full of beautiful ladies that can make you turn your neck till you almost break it, yet some Men who are lower than animals (because animals don't practice this homosexual trash acts) will now decide to sleep with their fellow man . WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION IN DOING SUCH THINGS. HOW DOES A MAN GET AROUSED BY THE NAKED BODY OF ANOTHER MAN ?. madness has many branches; HOMOSEXUALITY IS ONE OF THEM. GAYS & LESBIANS ARE COW POOP
Animals practice gay sex
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by abubkhr: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
That my area na 200 meters from my house to that useless kings paradise hotel. But am hearing this on nairaland
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by fortunechy(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Is that state cursed or what?? Uselessly useless News always come out of there
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by akdjr(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2019
But how on earth would a man find his fellow man sexually attractive? If I am to thank God for the animals created by him, I will thank him specially for creating female cos without them I can imagine how this would would be. We had a monkey back then who has never had s** and he keep masturbating each time he's feeling Hot until my friends dad brought his female monkey and he feel on top of the world that very day after rounds of good s** and never wanted to release the female to the owner again. Pussy is sweet and wonder what will be sweet in a fellow man nyash..... Nnnnnyamah!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by LadySanchez: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2019
ROTTEN HOES
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2019
And the fools keep deceiving themselves with sharia law while they are extremely perverted and sex starved

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Goldenfinger5(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2019
grandstar:
Must they expose them? They will render an account before God just like those who commit immorality.

Why then pick on a vulnerable minority?

You must one of their kind. Give your life to Jesus Christ
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Billyanger(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2019
I think these boys are HUGLYgrin grin grin what y'all now exist for?
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Billyanger(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Ipobians Jews are still hating .... We all know Catholic church brought gayism to Africa trough missionaries acts and the pope is iron man of gays with holy iron dick. Thats why they never marry but choose to rape altar boys. We all know colonialism brought lesbianism & gayism to Africa and Igbo's who happened to practice Catholicism are the experts in doggy style, in Nigeria.

The Igbo's that Hausa people allowed to trade in Northern Nigeria, are the teachers & patron of these evil acts in the North.

Op & others kindly Google raping of boys by men in the church.........diligently read it before you reply or insult me. Why

But still u need shutup grin
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by naijagee: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Earn More than 50K Online with just N1600 by reading news, Click this link .... https:///2GYAlWy
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2019
dainformant:
The Katsina State police command has arrested one Aminu Mai Unguwa Tsanni, ‘m’, aged 45yrs of Tsanni village, Batagarawa LGA of Katsina State for allegedly having ‘sex’ with two men in a Katsina hotel.

According to the police press release signed by its public relations officer, SP Gambo Isa, Aminu Tsanni lured the duo of one Abdullahi Abubakar, ‘m’, aged 20yrs of Yar-Kasuwa Qrts, Katsina and Rabi’u Yahuza, ‘m’, aged 23yrs of Sabin Layi Qrts, Katsina into King Paradise Hotel, Katsina and had unlawful carnal knowledge of them one after the other, against the order of nature.

However, nemesis caught up with them when the principal suspect couldn’t pay the victims their agreed price of N10,000 each as bargained. The suspects in retaliation, took away his two GSM handsets.

Aggrieved by their action, the said Mai Unguwar Tsanni reported the matter at Sabon Gari Division as ordinary case of theft of handsets.

However police investigation has it evidently clear that, it was a case of unnatural offence as confessed by the trio.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/men-arrested-for-having-gay-sex-in-a-hotel-after-quarrel-over-n10k-photo.html

Lol!
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2019
garetz:
Just imagine

Lol.. guy this story weak me no be small

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Ekutumundele!!

Lol!
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:28am On Mar 05, 2019
PMBtill2023:
PIG,leave islam out of this..

He's just a misguided youth
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:29am On Mar 05, 2019
grayht:
Just negodu..

Lol
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Bro please keep religion out of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.