Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo (59905 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by trumpcoat(m): 3:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Nemesis has caught up with them
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Shinjitsu: 3:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Ipobians Jews are still hating .... We all know Catholic church brought gayism to Africa trough missionaries acts and the pope is iron man of gays with holy iron dick. Thats why they never marry but choose to rape altar boys. We all know colonialism brought lesbianism & gayism to Africa and Igbo's who happened to practice Catholicism are the experts in doggy style, in Nigeria.

The Igbo's that Hausa people allowed to trade in Northern Nigeria, are the teachers & patron of these evil acts in the North.

Op & others kindly Google raping of boys by men in the church.........diligently read it before you reply or insult me. Why

Am not a Christian or Muslim

This two religion are the problem of Africa.. like what you said about the missionaries how they rape altar boys and so on..

I live in the North and I know how they love gay and lesbian sex so much..i will give you locations in the North where all this evil happen

Have you heard that an igbo man was killed in the north because of gay sex..No it can never happen because it's not our thing and mind you some northern are catholics right so the still rape young northern boys as well

Islam started slavery in Africa and killed,rape and did drugs as well..Forced people to Islam against their wise so you see that islam is evil

Any black man that is a Muslim is a shame to the black race cause they are the ones that started slavery in Africa

Look at what islam has done to Nigeria ..their leader has destroyed this country...tell me how many northerns that has buildings in the earth? None so who do you think is better? But the igbos buy land and develop any where in this country..How many northern or southern will do it

Think
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by princegeo(m): 4:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Useless set of people
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Shinjitsu: 4:02am On Mar 05, 2019
PMBtill2023:
PIG,leave islam out of this..

Idiot who started slavery in Africa fool

Islam is the religion of the devil all they do is to kill rape and do drugs

Ode

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Shinjitsu: 4:03am On Mar 05, 2019
imamabi:

Werey!

Islam pig pussy
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by grandstar(m): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2019
Goldenfinger5:

You must one of their kind. Give your life to Jesus Christ

So because I show them empathy, that means I am one? I laugh in Pakistani

The Bible condemns homosexuality. The same Bible also condemns homophobia(Matthew 7:12).

As Christian's, our primary function is to preach or better still give a witness. If they reject, the Christ said depart from their door peacefully. Nowhere does the Greek Christian scripture advocate violence against gays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2019
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?
the funniest have heard on NL

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Lawless101(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2019
lipsrsealed am speechless over this. the truth is not pure. I won't judge.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2019
grin
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

grin grin
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by oyinda1599(f): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Yes you are right they are like beans and rice �
if the hausas involved in the act were xtian, what will u have stated, I kw lots of xtians that are lesbian ,gay and even beastiality. No religion is in support of this insane act, people only make their choices.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Isoduwa(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2019
oyinda1599:
if the hausas involved in the act were xtian, what will u have stated, I kw lots of xtians that are lesbian ,gay and even beastiality. No religion is in support of this insane act, people only make their choices.

Nigga please. Just tell us you one of em haha �
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Oxb90: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
chudez0147:

you are very funny. You wan kee me this morning

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by oyinda1599(f): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Nigga please. Just tell us you one of em haha �
......well ignored,bye, not interested in this and mind u if Penis is falling from heaven I will use my vagina to catch it.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Aboks(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2019
adecz:
shocked shocked
Unnatural in totality....
Aboki & attraction to male anal opening sha...
......... Like bees to honey.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Aboki na aboki

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Revel61: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Arrest him
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Patrioticman007(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Am not a Christian or Muslim

This two religion are the problem of Africa.. like what you said about the missionaries how they rape altar boys and so on..

I live in the North and I know how they love gay and lesbian sex so much..i will give you locations in the North where all this evil happen

Have you heard that an igbo man was killed in the north because of gay sex..No it can never happen because it's not our thing and mind you some northern are catholics right so the still rape young northern boys as well

Islam started slavery in Africa and killed,rape and did drugs as well..Forced people to Islam against their wise so you see that islam is evil

Any black man that is a Muslim is a shame to the black race cause they are the ones that started slavery in Africa

Look at what islam has done to Nigeria ..their leader has destroyed this country...tell me how many northerns that has buildings in the earth? None so who do you think is better? But the igbos buy land and develop any where in this country..How many northern or southern will do it

Think

You must be miracle center student for simple research you can't do, simple maths you can't solve , lord bless his brain. That Islam started slavery in Africa, when we all know Christianity existed 570 AD with slavery in Africa before Islam.
Jesus did not stop slavery
Bible supported slavery
Christian's where shipping slaves from Africa long before Islam dude.
Google crusade wars for you to know the truth.... That Christianity was spread with swords.
Gayism is so common in the east that , you don't see anybody reporting to police against it. That's why male adult pampers are only sold in eastern Nigeria & Lagos state only because of Catholic Igbo's.
Igbo's are only 5% of the population, but these animals indulge in all 90% crimes committed in Nigeria & by Nigerians abroad, what an evil specie. Drug pushing, human trafficking, money laundering, human rituals na dem, just to mention a few.

Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Ofemmanu1: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gay sex. These Hausa Muslims pretend a lot. They put beer inside praying kettle and yet still destroy it

They smoke shhitt, abuse drugs, womanise and still pray 5 times daily.
smh.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Atiku Abubakar and his fellow LGBT crew.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by deebrain(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Anyama
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
COOL10:

There are gay animals bro. Research well
Animal doctors force these animals to practice gay sex. Naturally no animal can practice such rubbish. Do your research further
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

Animals practice gay sex
Animal doctors force these animals to practice gay sex. Naturally no animal can practice such rubbish. Do your research further
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Ipobians Jews are still hating .... We all know Catholic church brought gayism to Africa trough missionaries acts and the pope is iron man of gays with holy iron dick. Thats why they never marry but choose to rape altar boys. We all know colonialism brought lesbianism & gayism to Africa and Igbo's who happened to practice Catholicism are the experts in doggy style, in Nigeria.

The Igbo's that Hausa people allowed to trade in Northern Nigeria, are the teachers & patron of these evil acts in the North.

Op & others kindly Google raping of boys by men in the church.........diligently read it before you reply or insult me. Why
and you think your prophet didn't practice it first? . Go to the north, come and see massive homosexuality. There are hausa / Fulani twitter accounts even dedicated to this crap but you people pretend a lot . But we know better
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by COOL10(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:

How ridiculous. What kind of insane conclusion is this? The fact that you're not in support of something doesn't mean you should cook up unimaginable lies to back your claim. It doesn't even make sense cheesy.

Kindly learn to be open minded at least for the sakes of those who might be willing to listen/read the things you type/say.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Satan66(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
are you stupid?
Animals can naturally have gay sex, Nobody is forcing anyone.
Where is your evidence to support this claim?
A similar Google search could have saved you thus shame
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by SouthEastFacts: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
APCSupporter I am waiting for you to tag this on Northern christians.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

are you stupid?
Animals can naturally have gay sex, Nobody is forcing anyone.
Where is your evidence to support this claim?
A similar Google search could have saved you thus shame
if you have been made to believe that then you are the stupid one. The behavioural pattern of animals can be manipulated to give the world a false scientific proof. NATURALLY NO ANIMAL CAN BE GAY . Dig deeper
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
COOL10:

How ridiculous. What kind of insane conclusion is this? The fact that you're not in support of something doesn't mean you should cook up unimaginable lies to back your claim. It doesn't even make sense cheesy.

Kindly learn to be open minded at least for the sakes of those who might be willing to listen/read the things you type/say.
The behavioural pattern of animals can be manipulated . NATURALLY NO ANIMAL CAN BE GAY . Don't let paid scientists fool you
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by imamabi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Islam pig pussy

Islam and pig don't really match.
You dumb ass. Dirty uncultured frog. Good for nothing Pr**k. Scapegrace goat.
Once again Werey.
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Shinjitsu: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2019
imamabi:

Islam and pig don't really match.
You Christian dumb ass. Dirty uncultured frog. Good for nothing Pr**k. Scapegrace goat.
Once again Werey.

Am not a Christian fool..islam pig pussy
Re: 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo by Shinjitsu: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Patrioticman007:

You must be miracle center student for simple research you can't do, simple maths you can't solve , lord bless his brain. That Islam started slavery in Africa, when we all know Christianity existed 570 AD with slavery in Africa before Islam.
Jesus did not stop slavery
Bible supported slavery
Christian's where shipping slaves from Africa long before Islam dude.
Google crusade wars for you to know the truth.... That Christianity was spread with swords.
Gayism is so common in the east that , you don't see anybody reporting to police against it. That's why male adult pampers are only sold in eastern Nigeria & Lagos state only because of Catholic Igbo's

Igbo's are only 5% of the population, but these animals indulge in all 90% crimes committed in Nigeria & by Nigerians abroad, what an evil specie. Drug pushing, human trafficking, money laundering, human rituals na dem, just to mention a few.

I can see that you are mentally disturbed yes...I can prove it to you

1)i told you that am not a Christian or a Muslim and. You are up here talking trash

The Igbo's and the Yourbas who are more gay? OK let me teach you boy

The Yourbas has been gay before the coming of the white man...you want proves I will give one good one ...For example, in your local language (Yoruba), the word for “homosexual” is adofuro, a colloquialism for someone who has anal sex. It might sound insulting and derogatory, however, the point is there is a word for the behaviour. Moreover, this is not a new word; it is as old as the Yoruba culture itself.

In the northern part of Nigeria, yan daudu is a Hausa term to described effeminate men who are considered to be wives to men. While the Yoruba word might be more about behaviour than identity, this Hausa term is more about identity. You have to look and act like a yan daudu to be called one. It is not an identity you can just carry. These words are neutral; they are not infused with hate or disgust.

A Ghanaian LGBT historian took to her twitter TL to share a research paper released by a Nigerian that suggested that homosexuality reigned supreme in Yorubaland pre-colonialism.

Read what she shared below;
"Homosexuality wasn't alien to pre-colonial Yoruba societies. Cross-dressing Sango initiates, a tale of how Orunmila was conceived through lesbian sex & proverbs describing homosexual intercourse defy arguments that homosexuality was introduced by the white man into Yoruba society"

Yourbas are only 7% of the population, but these animals indulge in all 90% crimes committed in Nigeria & by Nigerians abroad, what an evil specie. Drug pushing like the stupid jagaban of yourba land theifinubu (Tinubu was indicted for Cocaine, Herroine and Gun crimes and forfeited
$460,000.00 in the early 1990’s.

Cocaine, Heroine, Guns and other paraphernalia used in running the drug
business were all recovered from the Tinubu-led drug cartel in Chicago in
the early 1993.),

human trafficking (, Oyo ranks second in human trafficking)

money laundering (, Alpa Beta, a consultancy owned by Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State and National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is at the centre of a N100billion fraud, tax evasion and money laundering petition written by Mr. Dapo Apara, its Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.)

human rituals na dem, (Ritual killing booms in South-west

Hunting of human lives for ritual purposes appears to be a booming albeit, filthy lucre in the South-west zone of the country. Investigation by Sunday Sun correspondents revealed that the headhunters are no respecters of age as both the young and the old have been victims of the human predators.

Our man in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, Gbenga Adesuyi, reports that a man was found dead and his scrotum removed at Gbare area of Idi-Ayunre in Oluyole Local Government Area of the State on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. It was suspected that ritual killers killed the deceased. Also, on the same day, her male friend and five other collaborators, in Oyo town, allegedly murdered a middle- aged woman. Her head was cut off for moneymaking ritual, while her other parts of the body were burnt, for fear of their secret been exposed. In Omi-Adio area of Ido Local Government council, suspected ritual killers beheaded a woman and cut her breast and other vital organs. According to Chief Isiaka Ifagbemi, a herbalist based in Olunde area of Ibadan, moneymaking rituals vary because it depends on the choice of the client. Some people, he said, have used their mothers or wives for such rituals.

Types of rituals

Ifagbemi listed different types of money making rituals, although he was quick to add that, “I have not done any for anyone.” There is one called Osole, another one depends on the nature of the person’s business, and pure moneymaking ritual that involves shedding of blood which is common in the society. He said that those involved in moneymaking ritual sometimes use pregnant women, albino, hunch-backs and children.

He recalled the story his father once told him about a man who went for money ritual to aid his business. The ritual was made, according to him, but it did not work until after three years. “The man was told by the herbalist that some strangers would bring a business that he had no previous experience of, to him. He had warned him not to reject the business proposal. He forgot about the ritual but after three years, three strange men came to his shop and offered him a business to help them purchase vehicles. He told them he was a novice in the business and as he was seeing the strangers off, they disappeared. That was when he remembered the money ritual he had performed.

Osole – A special kind of ritual

According to Ifagbemi, Osole is often made inside the house where the client lives. “I remember vividly the story of a man in Agbongbon area of Ibadan who often found money inside his room. The former occupant had made money ritual inside the room but when the money was too much, he relocated to his newly constructed house. The new occupant found money regularly in the room on a particular date. The date never changed. He initially thought it was a coincidence but it came regularly until he investigated and found out that it was ritual money,” he said.

A report filed in by Moshood Adebayo in Abeokuta, Ogun state, indicates that there were few cases of ritual killing in the state and the Police Command assured it would not rest on its oars until perpetrators of such acts are flushed out. However, the Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, said many cases of missing persons had been misconstrued as ritual murder.

But despite this assurance, a 65-year-old herbalist, Chief Dandola Owotomo, was caught with a human tongue, an arm and a woman’s private part in Ijebu-Igbo area of the state.

Owotomo, popularly called Amuludun Isese, was arrested in his residence in Oke Agbo area of Ijebu town by the policemen from Atan Division following a tip-off that he was among those behind the disappearance of a 70-year-old herbalist, Kehinde Rabiu, who was declared missing in Idode-Imomo.

The police spokesman while thanking various communities in the state for their assistance, said: “I can assure you that the identity of anyone who volunteered information that will help us uncover any ritual killer or his den would be highly appreciated and shielded.’’

He disclosed that in another raid on shrines of suspected killers, items recovered from the scene included a pot that contained a human hand with the five phalanges, tongue and omi oku which in Yoruba, means fluid drained from dead bodies that littered the underground cell, and a ring.

From Osogbo in Osun state, Bamigbola Gbolagunte reported that killings related to rituals are prevalent in the state.

According to recent findings, the Police have handled many cases of ritual killing in the last two years in several parts of the state including Osogbo, the state capital; Ikirun in Ifelodun Local Government Area and Ipetumodu, the headquarters of Ife North Local Government Area.

Records available to Sunday Sun revealed that most of the rituals in the state were for quick wealth and they were carried out by youths between the ages of 28 and 35 including students of tertiary institutions spread across the country.

Recently, a middle aged man identified as Morufu Jefoe was arrested by the Osun State Police Command for allegedly exhuming the corpse of his late mother and removing her vital organs including the head and the private part.

Although, the suspect pleaded mental illness, residents of the area punctured his defence. “There is no iota of truth in the claim. We have lived with Jefoe for over 10 years. He has no history of mental disability and unruly behaviour. We are sure that some people are behind him and probably they contracted him to do the job.”

Also, recently, residents of Oke Ayepe area of Osogbo beat up a taxi driver because some school children alleged that he attempted to carry them to an unknown destination on the outskirts of Osogbo as against their destination. At Ipetumodu, headquarters of Ife North Local Government Area, an Okada operator was killed at the bank of the river and his vital organs removed.

A traditionalist, Chief Oluwo Isegun, told our correspondent that rituals are spiritual efforts to appease the gods, but decried the use of human beings for sacrifices.

He said: “It’s not a good thing to use human beings for rituals. There are so many other things that can be used for rituals that will not affect the lives of other people. For instance we use cows, goats, birds and other animals to make rituals and they are often acceptable and also produce desired results.”

In Ondo state, Tunde Raheem stated that the rate of ritual killing in the state ebbed in the past four years. Investigations revealed that ritual killing is not as rampant as robbery and other violent crimes. Few cases of ritual killing were recorded by the police in some areas especially the state capital, Akure and Odigbo local government area.

In September 2011, Felix Olatunji , a 26-year-old furniture apprentice in Adegbola area of Akure was declared missing after he left home to clear a farmland at Oba-Ile, a suburb.

After fruitless search, Olatunji’s family consulted the oracle that “revealed” that their son had been used for money rituals.

The “revelation” compelled the family to report the case to the police at A-division Police Station in Akure and the man who hired Felix to clear the farmland was arrested but later released due to inadequate evidence to nail him.

Felix’s elder brother, Mr Segun Olatunji, told Sunday Sun that the family had searched hospitals, morgues, police cells and prisons but to no avail.

He said their aged mother later fell ill and died after a year of his brother’s disappearance adding that after due consultations with oracles, prophets and other spiritual personalities, the family concluded that, “Felix had been killed for ritual”.

Also in February last year, at Ayedun area of Akure , residents woke one morning and found the body of a lady identified as Deborah Fakeye, wrapped in a bag with two of her toes sticking out . Her vital organs and right palm had been severed from the body dumped near her mother’s residence.

The State Police Command spokesman, ASP Donald Ogodo said that, “available records across all police formations in the state indicated that cases of ritual murder were low as majority of the divisional stations did not record any such case in their respective stations for some years now.”

A traditionalist, Ifamoye Eniola, told Sunday Sun that killing human beings for various rituals is real and common among Africans. Ifamoye who denied any involvement in ritual killing said humans are often used for rituals for money making, promotion, trading and securing appointments. However, he berated herbalists and other traditionalists involved in ritual killings. Ifamoye attributed the alarming rate of ritual killing to the tendency of people wanting to become rich at all costs and even at the expense of their parents and other blood relations.

He added: “Not only herbalists and traditionalists are involved in ritual killings as generally believed in the country. Some evil- minded marabouts and prophets especially the white garment group, use human parts as sacrifice for desperate politicians, businessmen and women and some internet fraudsters called “yahoo boys.”

A report from Ekiti State by Charles Adegbite, showed that ritual killers are on the prowl in that state. A 14-year-old girl,

Ranti Openiye, escaped miraculously from those who abducted her and two other teenagers for rituals, on Monday, October 10, 2011. Ranti, a student of All Souls Anglican Grammar School, Basiri in Ado Ekiti, was sent by her grandmother to buy vegetable around 4pm and on her to the market, some men who might have cast a spell on her, beckoned to her and instantly, she lost her ability to reason or resist them. She was ordered to get into a bus in which there were two other students in their school uniforms, whose faces were covered. Instantly, they covered her face with a hood and drove them to their shrine located inside a forest.

She said she was tied to a tree like several other old and young victims they met in that “jungle of no mercy”. She was miraculously singled out among numerous other victims in the shrine and taken back to the spot where she was abducted, the following Thursday at about 7pm. Before freedom came her way, her head and her pubic hairs had been shaved for ritual purpose but somehow, they could not continue with the ritual.

But Mrs. Bose Edijana Nnaefenwa, a mother of four children, was not that lucky. She was allegedly beheaded at Aramoko Ekiti in July 2012, while on her way to her husband’s farm. Her husband, Lucky Nnaefenwa, and three other suspects are facing prosecution for their alleged involvement in the attack.)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.