Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. (2634 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Sure, the Lord God Reed has spoken. Therefore it is settled.

Yep. I have way more authority than a fairytale magic sky daddy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Gbam!
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

I'll keep this in mind for when you think to lie that your atheism is not because you want to be God yourself.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Gbam!
I'll keep this too in mind for when you try to deny that atheists are not pretending that God doesn't exist only because they want to be God themselves.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I'll keep this too in mind for when you try to deny that atheists are not pretending that God doesn't exist only because they want to be God themselves.
Willful dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I'll keep this in mind for when you think to lie that your atheism is not because you want to be God yourself.

When I said you have cobwebs in your brain it wasn't a joke. Please Remember my statement very well so that you can tell everyone how me saying, I have more authority than a fairy tale magic sky daddy, is the same as, I want to be god.

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

When I said you have cobwebs in your brain it wasn't a joke. Please Remember my statement very well so that you can tell everyone how me saying, I have more authority than a fairy tale magic sky daddy, is the same as, I want to be god.
I didn't think it was. I knew it was a deep-seated wish in your heart.

As for your statement, did it mean that you don't think you make a better God than Him?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

So he, Jesus died? So what really are you contending? He Jesus, also god, died. Nobody cares if his divinity died or not, all we know is the story says he died, ergo the god killed itself. Stop making unnecessary quibbles.
luke 3:22
22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in
bodily form, like a dove; and a voice came
from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; 3
with you I am well pleased.”

now listen , He did not say, "You are me, and with myself I am well pleased.” Rather, the Father affirmed that Jesus is the Son, his Son, and that Jesus is well pleasing to him. in context, it wasn't God the father or the Holy spirit that became man, but GOD THE SON .

how intelligent are you atheists ? is this to hard to understand ? smh.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
luke 3:22
22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in
bodily form, like a dove; and a voice came
from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; 3
with you I am well pleased.”

now listen , He did not say, "You are me, and with myself I am well pleased.” Rather, the Father affirmed that Jesus is the Son, his Son, and that Jesus is well pleasing to him. in context, it wasn't God the father or the Holy spirit that became man, but GOD THE SON .

how intelligent are you atheists ? is this to hard to understand ? smh.

The real question is how dumb are you? Did the statement make any attempt to say the father and the son are the same thing? Don't reason like a dishonest ass.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

The real question is how dumb are you? Did the statement make any attempt to say the father and the son are the same thing? Don't reason like a dishonest ass.
who say the father and son are the same thing ? do my post imply that ?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I didn't think it was. I knew it was a deep-seated wish in your heart.

As for your statement, did it mean that you don't think you make a better God than Him?

LMFAO! Wishes don't reside in the heart Mr Fairytale Teller neither do you know mine.

My statement meant your fairytale magic sky daddy is a myth and cannot exercise any authority but don't let what I say distract you from dishonestly claiming whatever fevered dreams you have of me are reality.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
who say the father and son are the same thing ? do my post imply that ?

*Facepalm*

[img]https://media1./images/a4ffc23c3537fc4eb8c076c4fb072f32/tenor.gif?itemid=7304550[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Wishes don't reside in the heart Mr Fairytale Teller neither do you know mine.

My statement meant your fairytale magic sky daddy is a myth and cannot exercise any authority but don't let what I say distract you from dishonestly claiming whatever fevered dreams you have of me are reality.
Sure. Whatever you say.

As for your statement, I still don't see what you are "quibbling" about, as it is your wont to say these days. He's a myth and you are real. If anybody between the two of you is God, then it must be you, isn't that correct?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

*Facepalm*

[img]https://media1./images/a4ffc23c3537fc4eb8c076c4fb072f32/tenor.gif?itemid=7304550[/img]
grin grin you can see why I said the muslim apologist will win. Remember when I said the more the christian apologist tries to make sense of the trinity, the more he defeats himself? grin
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Hermes019: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nonsense argument

Was Jesus God - Yes

Did Jesus die - Yes

Therefore God died

What else is there to argue

Is apple a drupe Yes
Is a drupe a fruit Yes
Therefore apple is a fruit

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Hermes019: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nonsense argument

Was Jesus God - Yes

Did Jesus die - Yes

Therefore God died

What else is there to argue

Is apple a drupe Yes
Is a drupe a fruit Yes
Therefore apple is a fruit
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin you can see why I said the muslim apologist will win. Remember when I said the more the christian apologist tries to make sense of the trinity, the more he defeats himself? grin

My broda, you are correct jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Sure. Whatever you say.

As for your statement, I still don't see what you are "quibbling" about, as it is your wont to say these days. He's a myth and you are real. If anybody between the two of you is God, then it must be you, isn't that correct?

Yes, come and worship me since you are so eager to make me your god. I command you to bring the tithes as well into my storehouse too. Pray to me for my account number. LMFAO!
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Yes, come and worship me since you are so eager to make me your god. I command you to bring the tithes as well into my storehouse too. Pray to me for my account number. LMFAO!
The eagerness is all yours, LordReed. And as with all your other commands to me, I am going to disobey this one too.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

My broda, you are correct jare.
I typed that in my op but the christards on this thread thought I was joking. grin
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
@LordReeds, the first video is a typical example of the issue I just told you about. The second video is for a good laugh. They are both short videos. grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJmqmHMXZqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaaoBbLu9c

IAmSabrina, JujuSugar, CAPSLOCKED, dalaman etc. have a good laugh. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Belief is not tantamount to truth. That you you believe something doesn't make it true, great deceptions are made of this kind of belief.

U get time bro.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

The eagerness is all yours, LordReed. And as with all your other commands to me, I am going to disobey this one too.

Apparently you won't know a joke even if it bit you on the arse.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Apparently you won't know a joke even if it bit you on the arse.
I take the Bible and the spiritual welfare of fellow believers and any unbeliever willing to hear the Truth very seriously. I try not to joke around with issues of this nature.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I take the Bible and the spiritual welfare of fellow believers and any unbeliever willing to hear the Truth very seriously. I try not to joke around with issues of this nature.

Bite me
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Horiolah:

U get time bro.

LoL. Sometimes my broda.

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by budaatum: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:
The defense I used to give back when I believed was that the atrocities were in the past which actually is a weak defense because of the nature of the god but I was uncomfortable exploring the implications of those actions. If I had I probably would have become an atheist much sooner.
Did you ever explore the implications of how you saw it Lord? Who's atrocities were in the past, that of the god or that of the writers whom you read about god?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Bite me
No.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

No.

Yes
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
budaatum:

Did you ever explore the implications of how you saw it Lord? Who's atrocities were in the past, that of the god or that of the writers whom you read about god?

One of the reasons I became any atheist was when it hit me that none of it is defensible for a supposed god who is love. Yes the implication is, the writers were using "divine imperative" to narrate their side of the tale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Carol Songs Lyrics, (images And Videos). / See Church Where Members Worship Stark Naked (photos) / Why Do Christians Believe In These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.