Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Advise Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advise Needed. (718 Views)

I Want To Switch From Tecno Pova To Google Pixel 3XL Advise Needed / Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed. by Sarang(f): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
I really don't know much about phones..but I love taking photos and would love to get a new phone with a lasting battery power. Samsung galaxy 8/9 or Note 8/9, Iphone 8/10, Huawei or Sony Xperia (know nothing about these).. which is very good for taking photos. You can add additional. Thanks
Re: Advise Needed. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sarang:
I really don't know much about phones..but I love taking photos and would love to get a new phone with a lasting battery power. Samsung galaxy 8/9 or Note 8/9, Iphone 8/10, Huawei or Sony Xperia (know nothing about these).. which is very good for taking photos. You can add additional. Thanks
What's your budget like... If you have around 170k and don't mind the hassles of AliExpress then get Honor view 20, best camera quality for that price, otherwise Huawei p20 pro, or even Google pixel 3 all these high end phones have amazing camera, but for around 100k get a Huawei nova 3i on jumia...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed. by Sarang(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What's your budget like... If you have around 170k and don't mind the hassles of AliExpress then get Honor view 20, best camera quality for that price, otherwise Huawei p20 pro, or even Google pixel 3 all these high end phones have amazing camera, but for around 100k get a Huawei nova 3i on jumia...

Please just tell me which is better..thanks for your time
Re: Advise Needed. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sarang:

I'm in Canada.. no need for AliExpress. Just tell me which is better..thanks for your time

Honor view 20, at about $500 you get a 48mp main camera and a 13 3D time of flight camera, you like something like this...

Re: Advise Needed. by MasterWayne(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sarang:
pay little attention to any Huawei, Xiaomi, galaxy etc BS. Get your self an iPhone XR. You can thank me later.
Re: Advise Needed. by Sarang(f): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2019
MasterWayne:
pay little attention to any Huawei, Xiaomi, galaxy etc BS. Get your self an iPhone XR. You can thank me later.

You mean all the others are BS? shocked
Re: Advise Needed. by Sarang(f): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Honor view 20, at about $500 you get a 48mp main camera and a 13 3D time of flight camera, you like something like this...

First time hearing about this. Will check it out. Thanks
Re: Advise Needed. by dearpiriye: 1:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Sarang:
go for Google, even pixel 2 is takes better pictures than the latest iphones. If you dont like google i think you should check out youtube to see the types of pictures iphones and samsung produces to know what you like.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed. by Overlord999(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Get a note 9, or iPhone XR,(or xs max if you can afford), you can also consider Huawei mate 20 pro or p20 pro.. I know the Google pixel 2/3 have the best cameras but their batteries are average and the phone itself as an overall package are inferior to the phones I mentioned above and you can't find them in Nigeria unless you import
Re: Advise Needed. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
MasterWayne:

iPhone XR I laugh you in Spanish, you didn't even call the new galaxy S10E, iPhone XR is crap for the price, I say it based on specs and not just my opinion, the only thing good about it is A12 bionic chipset... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed. by LordAdam16: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sarang:

Amazing camera + Lasting battery life = Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Google Pixel 3/ 3XL take great photos, but cam is not as versatile as the Mate 20 Pro. Battery life is decent, but not at Mate 20 Pro's level.

Note 9 or iPhone X/XS Max depends on your preference. Note 9 gives the best holistic package. The iPhone X/XS Max is well an iPhone, 'nuff said.

That said, most flagships have comparable camera performance and at least one day battery life (charge at the end of the day). As long as you stick with the usual suspects (bar LG, phones are great but ba3 life is generally a relative weakpoint), you should be fine.

-Lord
Re: Advise Needed. by Sarang(f): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2019
MasterWayne:

I finally got an XR and liking it so far and I have my S6 edge for sale in case anyone’s interested. Thanks everyone for your contributions
Re: Advise Needed. by MasterWayne(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sarang:

I finally got an XR and liking it so far and I have my S6 edge for sale in case anyone’s interested. Thanks everyone for your contributions
welcome aboard, I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Folding Is Not Good Enough, LG Is Working On Transparent Foldable Phone / Iphone 7+ For Sale At 128gb / Infinix Note 5 Stylus For Sale 4/32gig (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.