Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) (35724 Views)

Wizkid Follows Ayrastarr On Instagram! Posts Her On His Story!! / Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Lady Rolls On Ground As Zlatan Ibile Follows Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by jidxin(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2019
amaniro:
There is so much hunger in the land.
hungerbaad
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by naratu: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2019
she really loves wizkid. i hope wizkid follows me one of these days on instagram.
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Factfinder1(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2019
gypsey:
It's Shamefuly sad. That's why buhari and All the other old seniles Get's the opportunity to rule the youths over and over and over. because the youths are all Empty headed.

True
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by blackright007(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2019
When one looks closely at this present generation(Happenings) it's no wonder the future is loaded with awesome CRAZE

Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Twenty47(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Raybekah, wizkid, instagram ,follow... Scam
Next...
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by AerialMapper: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WIZKID NA GOD?

Is God following you?
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by HarbySloy(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Mtchew! Me that Davido sent request on Facebook, what should i do, i haven't accept his request self.
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Wizkid will dig that hole today 5/3/2019
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by ksbusari(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
Afonja women will always go crazy when money comes.
Always looking for a way to leave poverty
oloshi. 'Afonja' at every opportunity. fool.

1 Like

Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Felixalex:
Hmmmm

But God the Almighty, the creator of all creations has been following her all her life and she has never celebrated Him in this same manner.... May God help us
It would have been worst if a nonexistence God followed her.
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by sleemomymy: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2019
SEE MUMU O. WIZKID DEY FOLLOW WETIN DEY WITH IN YOUR LEG AND YOUR CHEST. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Kayode12345: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=wilsonq post=76363957]See prove downward [/quote�������..the same old prove u always post... I shake my head.
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by tido2018: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Your website is often your customers’ first experience with your brand. If you don’t have design experience, do you really think you can do it justice? Remember first impressions are everything. Don’t allow your customer to make assumptions about your business because of a poorly designed website.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTERHEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites come with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2019
好的
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Alawaxbimbex(f): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Mad people everywhere.. Wizkid followed you,so we should jump inside water abi?
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
If she likes let her kill herself for all I care
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe he follows you because he finds you attractive not necessarily because of your music
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by OnyesomJ(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Because say Wizkid Follow You person no hear word again!

Me were Davido and Chris Brown dey Follow i no Shout Because I respect myself �
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by wolfnigga: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Never give up ...
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Fastlinkpro: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2019
So Wiskid wey come follow me for alllll my social platform. Wetting make I come do.?
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2019
What has come over our children ? Social media ..wizkid followed me and so freaking what?
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by sanmtiago(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2019
That's a motive to get a taste of your honeypot perhaps he must have conjured a picture of the both of you in
za oza room lipsrsealed luck you about to have a taste of the golden sacred dicken!
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by AdemolaA2: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Weere re ooooooooo!!!

Satan66:
Afonja women will always go crazy when money comes.
Always looking for a way to leave poverty

Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by whizcartel(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Mumu... Nigga wanna harvest you.
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Is that why she’s behaving like... I can’t even describe it. undecided
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by kessdivine4all: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2019
HarbySloy:
Mtchew! Me that Davido sent request on Facebook, what should i do, i haven't accept his request self.

That one na ur village Davido, you go soon cry
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by Reminder: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dear God Please REBUKE wizkid from RAYBEKAH so she wont REGRETER
Re: Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) by ahkmed(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ejiofor Nnena Doris, An Ex-Beauty Queen And Model / After 2 Kids: Wil Ini Edo Look Better Than Omotola Ekehinde? / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.