Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President (17139 Views)

First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by adekolaelect(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jestin:
.....it is obvious ignorance runs in ur lineage. So other countries that have the speed trains have two heads I reside here in London, United Kingdom and at this jet age, Nigeria should be talking abt underground trains and the sea to sea trains
see your life we all know is not the best but they are doing one but you couldn't complain of none done by PDP but you can complain abt the little doing of Apc
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by jaszplus12(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
MylezKayn:

In addition to that Government should provide incentives for Large scale farmers because in advanced countries, large scale farming is the main business
Bro the incentives are there and gradually coming up! Only issues are that most youths view farming from the hoe and Cutlass point. I told some NYSC guys that once they can form a group and obtain land( can do this easily in the north) no government will reject their efforts and soon they will see the benefits...guess what their answer was: I no fit do hard labor like that o!
I shook my head in disbelief!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by pedel: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Where in London are you? Why underground train when we have all the lands and deserts the rails can go through?
There are many rail lines in the UK that uses exact coaches like the one we have in Nigeria. Stop acting like you know everything about modern-urban transportation system.
The east Midland trains from Manchester Airport T3 to Derbyshire is exactly like the one behind PMB.
The train from Dublin to Waterford is same coaches as the one behind PMB. You can prove me wrong.

Jestin:
.....it is obvious ignorance runs in ur lineage. So other countries that have the speed trains have two heads I reside here in London, United Kingdom and at this jet age, Nigeria should be talking abt underground trains and the sea to sea trains

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Okoroawusa: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by mknigeriagreat: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dreew:

I love and have great respect for him too. If ever I see him, I'd give him a tight hug. I call him my second daddy. Lol.

I believe it takes a special kind of intelligence to be able to see through and understand what President Buhari is capable of.

I'm proud to say I voted for him in 2015 as well.

I'm a lady though[b][/b] grin

Please accept my unreserved apologies for calling a si a bro.

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Okoroawusa: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
pedel:
Where in London are you? Why underground train when we have all the lands and deserts the rails can go through?
There are many rail lines in the UK that uses exact coaches like the one we have in Nigeria. Stop acting like you know everything about modern-urban transportation system.
The east Midland trains from Manchester Airport T3 to Derbyshire is exactly like the one behind PMB.
The train from Dublin to Waterford is same coaches as the one behind PMB. You can prove me wrong.

Leave those people abeg...Dem go wail tire

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Okoroawusa: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dreew:

He's in his own league, Jesus Christ! Do you know what Falana said about him yesterday on Channels TV? He said, "No politician alive around the world has the kind of luck Buhari has". That Buhari is unique, has crazy followership and doesn't roll with the political class. He was saying these with so much enthusiasm, I literally thought he was going to fall off his chair. He said if Atiku had won, he would have been flabbergasted.

Both of u r saying the same thing nah!
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Okoroawusa: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
id4sho:
see monkey, He said UK. mind your business, ODE.
Lol You catch am...
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by deomelo: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
maasoap:

Of course, we all knew that he lost on Facebook. grin grin grin

Also on Twitter, beer parlor and village pami joints..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Base1line: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
If u like be Ghana
Jestin:
...Oh now i kn where you are coming from...politics of hate. I am not an Igbo brother and i now see the reason why Amechi was mocking Nigeria in that video. We don’t appreciate sincerity.
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Dreew(f): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Both of u r saying the same thing nah!

Thanku nah. Lol
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Dreew(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Please accept my unreserved apologies for calling a si a bro.

No offense taken, brotherly.
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by MylezKayn(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
jaszplus12:

Bro the incentives are there and gradually coming up! Only issues are that most youths view farming from the hoe and Cutlass point. I told some NYSC guys that once they can form a group and obtain land( can do this easily in the north) no government will reject their efforts and soon they will see the benefits...guess what their answer was: I no fit do hard labor like that o!
I shook my head in disbelief!
That's the unfortunate Reality on Ground..SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Fizoperuzi(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:
I was a subcontractor for Julius Berger during the breaking ground of the Lagos badagry railway. It is true that Jonathan spearheaded this modern marvel, however it was Buhari's administration that provided most of the funding. It can be argued that the railway resulted in Buhari's reelection but we should not forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.
yekini �� how does it relate...hahahahaha 9ja I hail
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by marv1: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
richidinho:

Are you not the same person that said APC was going to sweep all south west states?

No I didn't say so here. Quote me where I said so.

YES . Even if I said so . Have I not explained to you why APC lost in those two states ??
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by Blue3k(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
the new standard gauge rail from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri passing through Enugu, Lafia, Makurdi, Gombe, with branches to Owerri, Onitsha, Awka, Abakaliki, Yola, Jalingo and Damaturu.

The rail he should replace is Port Harcourt - Maiduguri with is Mbo - Maiduguri. The Ibom Deep seaport will be finished before Bonny Deep seaport. Akwa Ibom is going ti have tons of trucks going through the state I doubt the Ibaka super hightway is enouh.

Besides it woukd basically be tye sane game plan the Federal government is doing in Lagos. They shouldn't repeat their mistakes with their new port by not planning ahead.
Re: Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President by donktrax(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
What is the cost of bullet train or Maglev compared to the one we are building now?

How much is the one we are building? Lagos Ibadan will cost $1.5 billion, mostly for 156 km. How much can we remove from our meager $27 billion national budget for these projects? When South Africa budget alone is $130 billion even Ghana is doing a tidy $14 for their small population. Can we afford to take a loan of $51 bn just to build a 280 km railway? How many years will we need to pay back and how many people can this serve? Even the loan of $8bn less 15% counterpart funding is already stretching our ability to pay back.

Many people just spill trash without thinking at all, you are living in UK so what?

You just made my day. Thank you for this knowledge. ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June / Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents / Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.