Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

She Said Se Ain't No Gold Digger But She Ain't Dating No Broke Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Said Se Ain't No Gold Digger But She Ain't Dating No Broke Broke (809 Views)

When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

She Said Se Ain't No Gold Digger But She Ain't Dating No Broke Broke by AloyEmeka8: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2010
FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010

[size=14pt]I can't date someone who does not have money" blunt actress Uche Iwuji confesses[/size]

Posted by Linda Ikeji at 6:13 PM

"I broke up with him because he could not take care of my needs and I cannot see myself suffering or spending for a guy. If you want to marry me, I think you should be able to take good care of me. You don't need to give me everything, you don't need to give me the world. I Just want little, like take this money, go and do your hair. Take this money, travel, take a flight and all that. You need to show some concern, show me that you are a man. Let me see and feel the man in the house. You don't have to tell me you are a man, you have to show it. So why do I have to keep suffering over a man who cannot take care of my needs? My ex is loving but he's not somebody that can take care of my needs and that's why I broke up with him." Actress Uche Iwuji tells Encomium mag when asked why she broke up with her ex

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/THevZU6CkYI/AAAAAAAAg74/feM3dTZBs2Y/s400/uvheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg[/img]
Uche Iwuji

Did she say - "take this money, go and do your hair"? I'm hoping she was misquoted.
That's seriously not something young girls who look up actresses as role models should read

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/08/i-cant-date-someone-who-does-not-have.html
Re: She Said Se Ain't No Gold Digger But She Ain't Dating No Broke Broke by Dolemite(f): 4:26am On Aug 31, 2010
This topic already exists, please use the search function next time.
Re: She Said Se Ain't No Gold Digger But She Ain't Dating No Broke Broke by spikedcylinder: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2010

(1)

Seven Things You Should Never Do On Facebook / Naima Adedapo Voted Off American Idol / Update: Tuface Idibia Bet Welcome To America Interview [full Video - Part 1 & 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.