Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric (16920 Views)

Kelvin Debruyne And Luka Modric, Who's Better Midfielder? / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
hireet:
And They Are Seeing D Result Of Letting Him Go

Same thing would have happened if he was still there. Zidane was the reason Real Madrid and Ronaldo shined in recent seasons, i wonder why the latter is not always appreciated. Wasn't Ronaldo there prior to Zidane's appointment, how come he was as great as he was when Zidane was the coach?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by mfm04622: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Ronaldo leaving Madrid was a consistent discussion before he eventually left. It made him increase his salary everything they discussed about it

I did not say discussion now, i said DECISION! Madrid decided he should leave. That decision lead Zidane leaving
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
mfm04622:

I did not say discussion now, i said DECISION! Madrid decided he should leave. That decision lead Zidane leaving

Don't let comprehension be your problem
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Same thing would have happened if he was still there. Zidane was the reason Real Madrid and Ronaldo shined in recent seasons, i wonder why the latter is not always appreciated. Wasn't Ronaldo there prior to Zidane's appointment, how come he was as great as he was when Zidane was the coach?
and I Repeat,perez Made A Mistake Letting D Goalmachine Leave. D Effect Are Obvious
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
hireet:
and I Repeat,perez Made A Mistake Letting D Goalmachine Leave. D Effect Are Obvious

How many goals has the goal machine scored in Italy? How many goals did the goal machine scored prior to Zidane's appointment?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by TemmyT002(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is that guy not the World Best Player?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
ibknaanii80:

I don't agree with u, because football is about outscoring your opponent and if u can't achieve that u loss points. Girona could have scored 2goal but it would have amounted to nothing if Madrid have managed to score 3goals. That is where Ronaldo factor comes in.

Pls lets look at d present Madrid side. In terms of quality& even without a Ronaldo, are d players in Girona better than Madrid players? D quality in Madrid is far greater than that in Girona so d absence of ronaldo isn't an excuse. Modric is supposed 2b d best player in d world based on d last balloon d'or. How can d best player in d world b saying cos of Ronaldo, he& his team mates can't score goals? How did he take Croatia 2d finals of d WC? Was it with Ronaldo? Who in d Madrid side isn't a proven goalscorer or leader? One rule in football is that even if u aren't scoring, don't concede& that is something modric& his team mates are aware of. So y are they conceding goals? There was always a time Ronaldo was going 2 leave Madrid. It was inevitable. His leaving shouldn't b an excuse 4 non performance cos Madrid still has d quality. If those guys are still crying cos of Ronaldo, then they don't deserve 2b Madrid players

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
emmydaike:
Losing to Lyon all the time in the Uefa Champions League Round of 16

When was this? Is Madrid meeting Lyon or ajax?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

How many goals has the goal machine scored in Italy? How many goals did the goal machine scored prior to Zidane's appointment?
D Guy Is Gud. Even D World Best Said They Are Missing him. Case Close
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
hireet:
D Guy Is Gud. Even D World Best Said They Are Missing him. Case Close

I wonder why you don't answer simple questions
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
toprealman:
Should he be saying this......a supposedly world best player? Guy no fall your hand......mbok.
But that's the truth
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by BoyHuncho(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:
Well, Ronaldo wouldn't make any difference even if he was there. The best moments of Ronaldo was during Zidane's era but he is usually not mentioned or appreciated. Ronaldo knew his moment was coming to an end hence the reason he departed almost immediately after Zidane left.
u dey yarn absolute nonsense son! He left because Perez didn't value him enough and didn't pay him the wages he daerved, stop saying nonsense here boy
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
BoyHuncho:
u dey yarn absolute nonsense son! He left because Perez didn't value him enough and didn't pay him the wages he daerved, stop saying nonsense here boy

Quit writing like a toddler and follow up the discussion from the beginning
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by DONADAMS(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:
Well, Ronaldo wouldn't make any difference even if he was there. The best moments of Ronaldo was during Zidane's era but he is usually not mentioned or appreciated. Ronaldo knew his moment was coming to an end hence the reason he departed almost immediately after Zidane left.
so you mean Ronaldo wont perform under another coach? didn't perform under mourinho? una sef
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
DONADAMS:
so you mean Ronaldo wont perform under another coach? didn't perform under mourinho? una
sef

Who taught you English?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by DONADAMS(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

guy I've been watching your comments on this thread and its safe to call you a Ronaldo hater. haba how many goals has he scored in Italy really?, benzema has the same goals with him season really? don't you consider acclimatizing in a new league? considering how rough seria A is..haba
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
DONADAMS:
guy I've been watching your comments on this thread and its safe to call you a Ronaldo hater. haba how many goals has he scored in Italy really?, benzema has the same goals with him season really? don't you consider acclimatizing in a new league? considering how rough seria A is..haba

I'm suddenly a Ronaldo hater for asking questions which you all refused to answer. The joint top scorer with Ronaldo played lesser minute, plays in a lower team and his also a newbie to Serie A. The second top scorer, Piatek signed for AC Milan in January 2019 but he is one goal away from them. #Factsonly

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by odizeey(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

I'm suddenly a Ronaldo hater for asking questions which you all refused to answer. The joint top scorer with Ronaldo played lesser minute, plays in a lower team and his also a newbie to Serie A. The second top scorer, Piatek signed for AC Milan in January 2019 but he is one goal away from them. #Factsonly
bro, I've been following the discussion. The worst people to enter into a discussion with are those that look at a topic at surface level.
zidane is the real reason for madrid's fall, that guy did wonders with little money spent. man u sold ronaldo, though his absence was felt,Ferguson was able to win trophies and also make the ucl final again.
You can't tell me that with the calibre of players Madrid has they will be struggling because of ronaldo, na him they carry their leg?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by ollah2: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
odizeey:
bro, I've been following the discussion. The worst people to enter into a discussion with are those that look at a topic at surface level.
zidane is the real reason for madrid's fall, that guy did wonders with little money spent. man u sold ronaldo, though his absence was felt,Ferguson was able to win trophies and also make the ucl final again.
You can't tell me that with the calibre of players Madrid has they will be struggling because of ronaldo, na him they carry their leg?

You will soon be called a Ronaldo hater for hitting the nail on the head.
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by blowjohn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls lets look at d present Madrid side. In terms of quality& even without a Ronaldo, are d players in Girona better than Madrid players? D quality in Madrid is far greater than that in Girona so d absence of ronaldo isn't an excuse. Modric is supposed 2b d best player in d world based on d last balloon d'or. How can d best player in d world b saying cos of Ronaldo, he& his team mates can't score goals? How did he take Croatia 2d finals of d WC? Was it with Ronaldo? Who in d Madrid side isn't a proven goalscorer or leader? One rule in football is that even if u aren't scoring, don't concede& that is something modric& his team mates are aware of. So y are they conceding goals? There was always a time Ronaldo was going 2 leave Madrid. It was inevitable. His leaving shouldn't b an excuse 4 non performance cos Madrid still has d quality. If those guys are still crying cos of Ronaldo, then they don't deserve 2b Madrid players

There is something about Ronaldo, and even messi.
Their eyes for the ball. Ronaldo's hunger for ball is second to none. His eyes a d legs are consistently aiming for the goal, something other strikers don't have

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
blowjohn:

There is something about Ronaldo, and even messi.
Their eyes for the ball. Ronaldo's hunger for ball is second to none. His eyes a d legs are consistently aiming for the goal, something other strikers don't have

Ronaldo & messi are two amazing footballers that it will b difficult to c their kind again. We are privileged to b born in this generation to witness their brilliance. But that doesn't mean a team can't survive without them especially a team like Madrid with its crop of experienced players. D players in Madrid shouldn't even b talking cos on d average, they are more experienced than d present Barcelona side. D madrid players seem 2 have ran their course. They have become complacent. If Santiago Solari can't whip d Madrid players in line, then Perez should get a coach in d mould of Alex Ferguson who would straighten them out or offload them

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by odizeey(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

You will soon be called a Ronaldo hater for hitting the nail on the head.
I no send them
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by alexsandro(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol... Ronaldo was everything to Real and without him i suppose they wiil lose UCL and EPL both
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by DONADAMS(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by freddyokan(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
That is true though but don't forget that the influence of Ronaldo in the pitch makes the opponent nervous or causes tension,
Because he is a superstar.
lexy2014:

In d 4 champions league finals ronaldo played 4 Madrid, he performed in just one. That is d game against juventus. D first final against athletico, Ronaldo was short one cos he was injured. D game was kept alive& won by d brilliance of di maria, d leadership of Ramos, d resilience of bale& d flair of Marcelo.

In d 2nd double Madrid final, it was uneventful as d game was decided on penalties.

D last final against Liverpool was also uneventful 4 Ronaldo. Once again he was a short one cos he was unhappy & had made up his mind to leave. It had to take Gareth Bale to break d heart of Liverpool fans& deliver 4 Madrid. This is d same bale that Madrid players& fans have ostracized & boo& they expect him to give his 100%.

With d instances I gave, if it was about Ronaldo, then Madrid would have won just one of their last 4 champions league trophies

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
freddyokan:

That is true though but don't forget that the influence of Ronaldo in the pitch makes the opponent nervous or causes tension,
Because he is a superstar.

Nobody is saying Ronaldo is not a superstar. In d games I highlighted what was his influence when he was short one in d first final against athletico&d game against Liverpool? What was his influence in d 2nd Madrid final that ended goalless after 90mins& extra time?
Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
lexy2014:

In d 4 champions league finals ronaldo played 4 Madrid, he performed in just one. That is d game against juventus. D first final against athletico, Ronaldo was short one cos he was injured. D game was kept alive& won by d brilliance of di maria, d leadership of Ramos, d resilience of bale& d flair of Marcelo.

In d 2nd double Madrid final, it was uneventful as d game was decided on penalties.

D last final against Liverpool was also uneventful 4 Ronaldo. Once again he was a short one cos he was unhappy & had made up his mind to leave. It had to take Gareth Bale to break d heart of Liverpool fans& deliver 4 Madrid. This is d same bale that Madrid players& fans have ostracized & boo& they expect him to give his 100%.

With d instances I gave, if it was about Ronaldo, then Madrid would have won just one of their last 4 champions league trophies

What's this one saying Bayi?
Team that cannot beat Ajax.
Without Ronaldo's UCL Highest Scorer Goals would they have gotten to the previous finals?
Yen yen yen, it is Bale that broke Liverpool heart....
You are simply manipulatively sentimental and extremely facts finding which is unwarranted.
Next jare.....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Are Struggling After Losing Ronaldo To Juventus - Luka Modric by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

What's this one saying Bayi?
Team that cannot beat Ajax.
Without Ronaldo's UCL Highest Scorer Goals would they have gotten to the previous finals?
Yen yen yen, it is Bale that broke Liverpool heart....
You are simply manipulatively sentimental and extremely facts finding which is unwarranted.
Next jare.....

D truth is that u haven't said anything urself. Who in real Madrid isn't a proven goalscorer & leader? Can u compare d experience & quality in d Madrid side that lost 4-1 to d ajax side? Did ajax have Ronaldo b4 they beat Madrid? Madrid had a 2-1 lead from d previous leg with 2 away goals. Don't u no d simplest rule in football that if u aren't scoring don't concede? If d game yday had ended goalless yday, Madrid would have qualified. Is it because there was no ronaldo that they couldn't defend their 2-1 lead? Did Ronaldo carry their legs to Italy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Always Nice To Get On The Scoresheet’- Moses Reacts After Helping Spartak Draw / Lagos State Honours Asisat Oshoala At 140th Anniversary Town Hall Meeting / Ameh Okachi Is Dead! Daniel Amokachi's Father Dies At 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.