Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! (2427 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by Basic123: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
I wonder why some dull brain find that difficult to understand. I am no member of APC but the stupidly of my PDP Igbo supporters is so nauseating I can not wait for the defeat on any election in Yoruba land. It is disgusting an APC governor will under passs thereby giving this miscreant a rare chance at victory
Exactly,It seems PDP=Igbo now!
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by Basic123: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
agadez007:
so you are not even after the betterment of the country,if the country likes it should burn to ashes as far as your master is not mocked

look at the set of people I share a country with
As long as the IGBO cry in Lagos is not for the betterment of Lagos!

It's so shameful to have such hate-filled tribe residing in Lagos!
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by Jman06(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Honestly!

That is why I frown at the uniformed Igbos when they attack Yoruba people unnecessarily!

If the incidence that happened in Lagos during the presidential election had happened in somewhere like kano, it would have been an opportunity for some people to massacre the Igbos like are used to. But the Yoruba elites rose to the occasion, condemned the action and doused the tension.

I honestly respect yorubas for their civility and accommodating nature!
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by agadez007(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
In what year have the Igbos ever wished for the betterment of the country if not for bigoted hatefilled interest from the East?
see kettle calling pot black
Who is the worst bigot than you yotobas
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by Donelli: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
kingcypress:

Abeg keep quiet. You people voted for PDP because of the VP
I always expect one f00l to quote me and showcase their emptiness so confidently. I wonder why you sound so suicidal because of a single sentence.
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by Gabriel004: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Cherez:

"The Yourubas know they can't get this from "that" tribe"?
Same Igbos voted OBJ against a GMB & Okadigbo?
Funny
Oga, obasanjo was not our choice then, he was the choice of your northern slave masters. Olu falae was our choice.
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Mad man you are. Millions of your Ibo people are scattered all over Lagos as if there is war in the east. Sanwo Olu will deport most of you I can bet.

Igbos will deport sanwor olu back to his Osogbo origin first.
Re: You'll Should See This And Stop Being Tribalistic!!!! by Base1line: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Your father that initiated the first coup in Nigeria Despicable Eboes that kill the prime minster
The fools that took 9ja to Biafra war
The bastard now clamoring for Biafra again

That is the biggest bigot of all.
The are as bigoted as despicable.
I spit on your grave.

agadez007:
see kettle calling pot black
Who is the worst bigot than you yotobas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo; What Do You Think Dino Is Saying To His Boss. / Anambra First Lady, Ebele Obiano, Steps Out In Stylish Gucci Sunglasses (photos) / Fight For Me, Buhari Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.