Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

E-commerce! What Will Make You Not To Buy And Pay Online In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce! What Will Make You Not To Buy And Pay Online In Nigeria? (237 Views)

Can We Now Use Our ATM Cards To Pay Online / How Can I Pay Online Using Paypal In Nigeria / Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce! What Will Make You Not To Buy And Pay Online In Nigeria? by Smartjob1(f): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi guys,

I am sure so many of us have been yearning to know some of the reasons why some of us do not patronize online stores. Today, let us help ourselves and the budding entrepreneurs in that space. Let's tell them why we would or would not buy online in Nigeria e-store.

Tell us why you still prefer physical store to an online store even when the price on the online store is cheaper?
What would you advise online stores to start doing in other to patronize them?

Let's learn.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help People Earn In This Business / Get A Verified Alipay Account To Buy Goods On Taobao And 1688 / Withdraw From Paypal To Nigeria Bank 360/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.