Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Reviving Word ;How God measures your love!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reviving Word ;How God measures your love!! (250 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Reviving Story ; "O God Make Me A Television" / Reviving Testimony--->"How The Quran Converted An Imam To Jesus " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Word ;How God measures your love!! by TheRevivalist(m): 3:48am On Mar 05, 2019
The Prove of Love is GIVING, but the prove of true love is SACRIFICIAL GIVING.

You can give to who you love but you can only sacrifice for who you truly love .

God measures our love according to the sacrifices we have had to make for Him in critical conditions.
Re: Reviving Word ;How God measures your love!! by gobuchinny: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
The Prove of Love is GIVING, but the prove of true love is SACRIFICIAL GIVING.

You can give to who you love but you can only sacrifice for who you truly love .

God measures our love according to the sacrifices we have had to make for Him in critical conditions.

Giving what exactly?
Re: Reviving Word ;How God measures your love!! by TheRevivalist(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2019
gobuchinny:

Giving what exactly?

Your service

(1) (Reply)

Three Litmus Tests To Pass If You're Ready For Marriage / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins (part 1) / My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me, Says Osinbajo’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.