Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas (397 Views)

Help With Some Business Ideas / Some Business Networking Mistakes You Might Be Making / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by mrclassic01(m): 4:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Since i was a child, i have this burning desire of becoming a successful businessman. I love business so much than all this white collar jobs. Please what business did you think i can start with 700k. Please help a brother with some business ideas.
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by Harrymig1(m): 4:38am On Mar 05, 2019
With as little as 50k you can buy and resell corporate shirts at a very good price, you can sell to Bankers,Lawyers, pastors and so on. It's a very lucrative business(25% to over 300% profit margin) as your target market are mostly income earners (you know when to pitch them). I can supply you at a good near-wholesale price and if you reside in Lagos, i will deliver FREE of charge. Chat me on whatsapp 09033421037.
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by brian750: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2019
You can start a school for programmers and Coders and millions of naira will be made in month......

There are many good by frustrated programmers out there. Talk them into working for you with a pay as low as 60k. If you are lucky to find the proud ones, they will be interested in displaying their skills just pretend to worship them
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by MPESA(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2019
brian750:
You can start a school for programmers and Coders and millions of naira will be made in month......

There are many good by frustrated programmers out there. Talk them into working for you with a pay as low as 60k. If you are lucky to find the proud ones, they will be interested in displaying their skills just pretend to worship them

Please how long does it take to learn it and where can one learn it irrespective of the cost just to be good on it.
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by mrclassic01(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
brian750:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that. Let me give it a thought
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by kaysy(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Where is your location, that's the first thing anyone needs to know before advice
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by AJ01(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2019
You can start up a unisex saloon, although location and rent will be the challenge
Re: Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas by shegethy365(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2019
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive !start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! #1200 Call for more info -08067542344 and WhatsApp (09070628725) Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Phones Accessories Distributor Accessories Urgently Needed Nation Wide / What Is Nuros All About ? / Buybest Early April Fool’s Day Massive Sale, More Than 50% OFF, NO JOKE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.