Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Help With Some Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Some Business Ideas (362 Views)

Please Help A Brother With Some Business Ideas / Some Business Networking Mistakes You Might Be Making / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Some Business Ideas by fabulous03(f): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Good morning NL.
Please I am speaking for a friend..she resigned from her place of work for some reasons and was able to save up to 120k and intend to use the money wisely by investing and she’s confused on what business to start because of how little the capital is. I suggested perfume business to her but she wants more business ideas please what other business can she start with such amount
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by ecomalchemist(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2022
I'd be back soon

1 Like

Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by flexydote(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Hello, my name is Emmanuel,

Would you take a moment to consider Bot-Z crypto trading robot?

Yes, Bot-Z is actually the first automated robot that automatically selects coin pairs because it analyses the coin before selecting it to trade.

✓So no need to do analysis on your own.

✓Cheapest activation fee of $50/Year

✓Best Money management option

And so on.....

Check out the my video walkthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_LO9IJg3d0

*THIS BOT IS BEST FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT CRYPTO TRADING BUT WANTS TO GET INTO THE GAME*
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by fabulous03(f): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Okay thanks
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by Goodnuel: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
fabulous03:
Good morning NL.
Please I am speaking for a friend..she resigned from her place of work for some reasons and was able to save up to 120k and intend to use the money wisely by investing and she’s confused on what business to start because of how little the capital is. I suggested perfume business to her but she wants more business ideas please what other business can she start with such amount
Don't do perfumes.

Tell her to find a cheap but valuable product from any big market around her.

This product should not be a generic product.

Then, she has to advertise this product to a large audience... Through ADs.

I know this will sound as a hard process, but if she really wants to get something with a really good profit margin fast, she has to do this.

She can watch videos on my channel for guide.

If she's interested, i can guide her properly, and she can grow a full business from this in less than 2 Months.
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by MrPADDY(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Following

(1) (Reply)

Make Ur First Guaranteed Million By The End Of The Year / Mdf Doors / Dollar Arbitrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.