Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric (25702 Views)

Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem / Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season / Hazard & Van Dijk Replace Ronaldo As FIFA 20 Cover Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by LordAdamX: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2019
lilbest4:
Perez is the best Administrator in the whole world football. There's only one problem with being on top, you don't have anywhere else to go except down. Perez is planning complete overhaul of the current Madrid team because they've won it all so they are no longer serious.
Real miss Ronaldo's goals Ronaldo too miss Real players' spoonfeeeding. I hope you know that Ronaldo is at the verge of crashing out of UCL with only goal for the first time in many years

Ronaldo does not miss Real players' spoonfeeding. Juventus under Allegri do not play attacking football.

If Zidane, Pep, even Klopp takes charge of this same Juve team, results will be different. Even at that in the league, they're leading with 16 points after going down to the wire last year.

Oh and about the UCL, it's also the first year Ronaldo had a red card. And btw in his first year at Madrid, he also crashed out in the RO16 by Lyon with a star-studded side behind him. Mourinho replaced Pellegrini and the CR7-Madrid-UCL love story started.

You know what I love about Perez fans, it's the delusion. Start of the year, Benz, Bale, Asensio, and Isco were going to step up and pitch in with goals. You guys were going to win the treble with young talent and thanks to a roster of 8 Balon D'Or nominees. Now it is that your football pops wants to overhaul the team. Same sh*t he'd been promising since 2016. With what btw? Youngsters from South America. Yet he's changing coaches like diapers while expecting young talent to give immediate success.

The season is about to end trophyless with 12 points behind the sh*ttiest Barca team in forever, yet Ronaldo who already has a league trophy in the bag since December is somehow the rallying point. Bunch of jokers.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by adetes: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
What abt bale ?
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by Samsonklin(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Challenges? The way he was screwed in UCL and Copa Itallia.......Ronaldo left because Perez refused to Increase his wages......Google is your friend
But, does he not deserve it?
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by samlake(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Other players too should up their game...
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by Corrosiveman(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
LordAdamX:

Ronaldo does not miss Real players' spoonfeeding. Juventus under Allegri do not play attacking football.

If Zidane, Pep, even Klopp takes charge of this same Juve team, results will be different. Even at that in the league, they're leading with 16 points after going down to the wire last year.

Oh and about the UCL, it's also the first year Ronaldo had a red card. And btw in his first year at Madrid, he also crashed out in the RO16 by Lyon with a star-studded side behind him. Mourinho replaced Pellegrini and the CR7-Madrid-UCL love story started.

You know what I love about Perez fans, it's the delusion. Start of the year, Benz, Bale, Asensio, and Isco were going to step up and pitch in with goals. You guys were going to win the treble with young talent and thanks to a roster of 8 Balon D'Or nominees. Now it is that your football pops wants to overhaul the team. Same sh*t he'd been promising since 2016. With what btw? Youngsters from South America. Yet he's changing coaches like diapers while expecting young talent to give immediate success.

The season is about to end trophyless with 12 points behind the sh*ttiest Barca team in forever, yet Ronaldo who already has a league trophy in the bag since December is somehow the rallying point. Bunch of jokers.

-Lord
Ronaldo misses madrid spoonfeeding.......You say juventus under Allegri does not play attacking football what about when Vidal,Pirlo and others were there didnt they play attacking football?....If madrid gets someone who is a goal poacher like Ronaldo there problem would be solved but Ronaldo may not have players who creates Chances like Madrid
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by emmydauner: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
madrid should just sign mbape it wil solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by Freemaxon: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Someone should call Perez to order... Before he ruin Madrid totally.... 😭😭😭😭
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Sold Ronaldo and gave us vinicius ,what a shame.
Hala Madrid anyways

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by chymeze: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:
Messi is your problem and ronaldo can't help you out. Even when he was there, una dey chop 5 0 for mourinho presence...
...hala Madrid fans, abeg don't kill me with this ur mentions

. Shey I cannot comment in peace again

I love you Amatarasha
You obviously didn't watch the two games against Barça. Real clearly dominated the matches, infact in the last game Barça had no shot on target in the first half. The difference between the two teams was that while Madrid could not convert any of their opportunities, especially with the wasteful vinicius, Barça took their few chances. I had always said that Madrid's problems was not in changing coaches but in getting a good goal getter.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by lexy2014: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:
Without C. Ronaldo, real madrid has no chance. You would think that after everything he did for the club, the Spaniards will appreciate his effort, instead they charged him for tax evasion. Modric is pretty good, he proved his worth in the worldcup and won the ballon D but we should not forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

It isn't true that without ronaldo, Madrid has no chance. These set of Madrid players have become complacent. Instead of taking responsibility 4 their poor performances, they want to blame it on d absence of one player
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by lexy2014: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Ronaldo misses madrid spoonfeeding.......You say juventus under Allegri does not play attacking football what about when Vidal,Pirlo and others were there didnt they play attacking football?....If madrid gets someone who is a goal poacher like Ronaldo there problem would be solved but Ronaldo may not have players who creates Chances like Madrid

Madrid has bigger problems than having a goalscorer. Getting a goalscorer won't solve that problem.
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by gibzzhd: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2019
stanliwise:
but you didn't remember the one ozil nearly killed puyol with dribble and how Ronaldo scored a superb goal.

5-0 5-0 Fucking Five Nil Broda
In penaldo time there was 5-0,4-0,3-0,2-0 and 1-0 victories for Messi's Barca.just fucking keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by lexy2014: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Mccullum:
That Perez is a blunder to R. Madrid if not how a reasonable football administrator will allow his top scorer for 9 good year to leave without trying to persuade him just because of ego and stupidity of self pride at detriment of the club 's progress.

Players come& go. If ronaldo didn't leave when he left, he would have left eventually. Football is forever. So I find it funny that modric is blaming d teams poor performance on ronaldo. Its shameful 4 players of their experience & pedigree not 2b to grind results without Ronaldo
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by Shugargal(f): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
dante0147:
World best that can say this type of things about another player is that one world best?
God bless your heart buddy
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by LordCenturion(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Mccullum:
That Perez is a blunder to R. Madrid if not how a reasonable football administrator will allow his top scorer for 9 good year to leave without trying to persuade him just because of ego and stupidity of self pride at detriment of the club 's progress.

Even Ronaldo was frustrated and treated badly in Spain with a scare of jail threat
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by lexy2014: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2019
logon599:
True. I said it before. For someone who has been a top football executive for many years, Florentino Perez acted with the naivety of a 5 year old with the whole Ronaldo issue. How can you sell your top scorer for the past 8-9 years and expect that goals will start falling from heaven without an equally top replacement? Foolish from Perez. With Ronaldo's exit, the fear factor around RM is gone. Who knows if this Perez foolishness was what Zidane saw ahead and decided to leave with his honor intact.

Get your professional Architectural designs from as low as 25k and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

Top players have left. Many will continue to leave but these set of players can't tell me they aren't good enough to get results even without a Ronaldo. It doesn't add up. If that's what they are saying, then they aren't good enough to b Madrid players
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by lexy2014: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2019
fredoooooo:
You dont see Messi and Ronaldo consistency everyday

By the way you players should buckle up , Messi didn't even score in the last two classicos and Barca won , you all should take responsibilities.... players go and come , Team remain the same

God bless u. If these guys say they can't perform without Ronaldo, then they aren't worthy to.b Madrid players
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by LordCenturion(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
I don't know what Perez was thinking , he probably was hoping Asensio , would from nowhere become a goal machine , or Vinicius jnr, would start scoring 20 goals , or maybe Benzema that has been a second hand striker ,would start banging in goals ....
You let your main goal scorer of about 6 yrs leave your team , and there's no replacement..had they bought Kane , Icardi, Mbappe, or Griezmann,they would still feel the effects of Ronaldo's exit, but at least there would be a slight difference... creating chances with no body to score is baseless.. Messi is just having a swirl time against Real .....

Non of those you mentioned can fit the shoe of Ronaldo, especially when they are playing against Messi and his barca friends, both Ronaldo and Messi are like a 7 strikers joint together in 2 men.. but the only players that can help Madrid a little bit are aguero,Mbappé and Bernardo Silva, only if they can get those 3, and they let go of bale and Benzema but I doubt if they will be able to get aguero,Mbappé and Bernardo Silva even just single of them without going beyond UEFA financial Regulations..

They frustrate Ronaldo in Spain with their tax fraud stuff on several occasions and they threatened him with jail terms, anyway they have won 3 champions league back to back, so, they should rest for now...

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2019
stanliwise:
but you didn't remember the one ozil nearly killed puyol with dribble and how Ronaldo scored a superb goal.

Is dribble an achievement ?

Thou Madrid also win Barca most times but not compared to Barca own

You know how many times Madrid don chop 4-0 3-0 for Barca hand while Ronaldo is there ?

Yes Madrid miss Ronaldo no doubt but not against Barca

He didn't stop them from loosing 3-0 at the bernabeu last season .
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2019
stanliwise:
Juventus

I made juventus not to win the champions league just as Madrid also did twice

Na Ronaldo carry you go juventus ,Ronaldo will add nothing to juventus unless they win the champions league ,juventus have been winning the league for the past 7 years as they are about to do that again .
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2019
brainhgeek:

Hmmmm. See lack of competence from world footballer of the year.
Anyway, Perez or no Perez, Ronaldo is on a mission to conquer the world of football. Mark my words, next he is going to PSG and then Bayern before retiring.
CR7 the greatest footballer to ever roam this planet

Going to psg/Bayern at the age of 38 when his juventus contract will expire ,you think juventus will allow a player of Cr7 leave now a player they bought for 110 million euros ?

At 38 Cr7 should be retiring or should be at Mls not Bayern or psg
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by stanliwise(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
andrew444:

Na Ronaldo carry you go juventus ,Ronaldo will add nothing to juventus unless they win the champions league ,juventus have been winning the league for the past 7 years as they are about to do that again .
so that is all you can save Barca has achieved with juventus so far. interesting.
Thank God you know Juventus are the top dog and they also have a strong result on head to head with Barca.

Leave Ronaldo alone, first you said he will not play anything, now he is the highest goal scorer, now you are saying he will add nothing. Lame

what concerns you if I go to Juventus because of Ronaldo. that is my business.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2019
stanliwise:
so that is all you can save Barca has achieved with juventus so far. interesting.
Thank God you know Juventus are the top dog and they also have a strong result on head to head with Barca.

Leave Ronaldo alone, first you said he will not play anything, now he is the highest goal scorer, now you are saying he will add nothing. Lame

what concerns you if I go to Juventus because of Ronaldo. that is my business.

Me said Ronaldo will not play anything at juventus
Are you a smoker tell me where I quoted you and said Ronaldo will not play anything ?

Everybody knows Ronaldo will play well at juventus ,abi e get any player for Italy wey better pass am ?

Yes it's an achievement to beat a team like juventus in the final

If you can't show me where I said Ronaldo will not do well at juventus then you must be a mad man .
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by johnad3(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2019
but Real Madrid players are wishing Ronaldo's failure at Juve, they were also claiming not missing him now truth has being popping up gradually. i could remember when ramos told Ronaldo to leave Madrid, they were thinking they can do without him now the heat is burning them. they ain't seeing anything yet

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by johnad3(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2019
What about the record he has already set at juve? if you don't know you ask mr google

quote author=andrew444 post=76363952]

Na Ronaldo carry you go juventus ,Ronaldo will add nothing to juventus unless they win the champions league ,juventus have been winning the league for the past 7 years as they are about to do that again .[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord

You make sense sha .

Come cool down o see as you call my Barca the shittest Barca team ever ,na wa for you o

You know Barca always win Madrid so don't come and give an excuse bro ,Cr7 never stopped Barca from winning Madrid

But we all know juventus will always win the league with or without Cr7
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2019
johnad3:
What about the record he has already set at juve? if you don't know you ask mr google

quote author=andrew444 post=76363952]

Who b this one ?
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by LordAdamX: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2019
Corrosiveman:

I don't have the time to debate with you.

Simply watch Juventus next league match.

I'd give you the latest instance where CR7 had to shout at Allegri in their last derby against Napoli. Half time they were 2 up away and 16 points up. Rather than use the remaining 45 minutes to slaughter Napoli, they sat back invited pressure, conceded a goal, got lucky with a penalty miss; and at 2:1, Ronaldo found that he was the only one pressing while all the other players were just sitting back waiting for the clock to count down.

Ronaldo gestured to his teammates and then turned to Allegri and shouted "Mister!"

The greatest player to ever play the game does not need to be spoon fed, just don't play like all you have to do is turn up and voila you've won the match.

Go to all the Juventini sites, Allegri's time is up. There's no justification for not being able to blow away relegation teams when you have a front 5 choice of CR7, Dybala, Mandzukic, Costa, and Fede. Even if a mid of Pjanic, Bentacur, Khedira, Can, and Matuidi is not the best in Europe, it is still good enough to outplay every Italian team, yet every league match is a struggle.

Even if you have a sh*t midfield, boycott the midfield like Enrique did with Barca in 2015. He had an ageing midfield, so he skipped them and made the gameplan all about the MSN and the wing backs. Bonucci is an amazing ball distributor, Cancelo and Sandro are two of the best wing backs in Europe at the moment. Dybala, CR7, and Mandzukic are a terrifying front 3; and Costa is the ideal super sub.

Seriously, give Pocc this same Juventus team and they'll run rampage. Not sit back, no passing triangles, can't even withstand a press. How do you win games when it takes 4 passes to move the ball from one wing to the other.

As for Madrid, even when CR7 was around, everyone knew we needed an efficient striker. We were always complaining about Benzema's misses and how he was the reason CR7 and other Madrid players had fewer assists. So you can imagine my disgust when CR7 was sold and Perez still chose to keep Benzema as the top 9.

That's not just arrogance, it's stupidity. If Madrid needed a striker even when CR7 was around, how do we not need a WC striker when CR7 is not around.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by arrestdarrester: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2019
Jestin:
If it is not Rolando, it can’t be like him

Well said. But I kind of like it better this way:

"If e no be Ronaldo, e no fit be like Ronaldo". grin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by stanliwise(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2019
andrew444:

Me said Ronaldo will not play anything at juventus
Are you a smoker tell me where I quoted you and said Ronaldo will not play anything ?

Everybody knows Ronaldo will play well at juventus ,abi e get any player for Italy wey better pass am ?

Yes it's an achievement to beat a team like juventus in the final

If you can't show me where I said Ronaldo will not do well at juventus then you must be a mad man .
it is very clear you missed english class. or you intentionally skipped english class.

Does the word "you" always means a person? you can't read between line, even before you quoted my text I had edited it to "you people".

"You" by my context means "Barcelona fans" for your information.

Your abusive nature is a turn off for me, just get of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by andrew444(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2019
stanliwise:
it is very clear you missed english class. or you intentionally skipped english class.
does the word "you" always means a person? you can't read between line, even before you quoted my text i had edited it to "you people".
You by context means Barcelona fans for your information.
Your abusive nature is a turn off for me, just get of my mentions.

E don pain am because you don disgrace your self

To hell with you man .
Re: Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric by LordAdamX: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2019
andrew444:

You make sense sha .

Come cool down o see as you call my Barca the shittest Barca team ever ,na wa for you o

You know Barca always win Madrid so don't come and give an excuse bro ,Cr7 never stopped Barca from winning Madrid

But we all know juventus will always win the league with or without Cr7

Una sef know say the Barca team no gel.

Imagine if Messi showed up in both recent classicos, the scoreline for give Perez cardiac arrest. Barca no join again na. At CR7's peak, na 1 point, 2 points nai Barca dey tk win league; now in March difference na 12 points. Even as bad as last year, Barca had to almost go unbeaten to justify the huge points gap. This year, you guys are losing and drawing matches, yet the point gap is widening.

And you sef know say CR7 stopped Barca from winning Madrid many times.

Juventus will always win the league, but not with 16 points gap in March. Last year, they almost lost it to Napoli.

Juventus has been breaking league records since CR7 joined. The thing is that it was supposed to reflect in Europe as well, but it hasn't, not necessarily because of players but because of playing style.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Super Eagles 23 Man List To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.