Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son (10021 Views)

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by zakim(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2018
The President of Buhari Youth Organisation (BYO) and son of a former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Olujonwo, has said since politics is not a war or a battle, he has every right to support the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari as against his father’s choice of a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

Olujonwo said this yesterday in Abuja while fielding questions from journalists on the activities of his group during a press conference held at the national secretariat of the APC.

“I believe I’m here as an individual, youth and someone who believes that this government is for the youths and future generations.

“This government is leading us towards economic diversification as this nation is blessed with vast resources. I believe in this government as an individual and I’m supporting Mr. President. I can’t speak on behalf of my father,” he said.

“When you get to a certain stage and point in your life, you can choose your path. My father remains my father despite different political ideologies,” he said.

Olujonwo further said, “We need to progress mentally. Politics is meant to unite us. We can agree to disagree. That is the kind of politics we are trying to promote. Politics is to unite, not to divide us.”

The young Obasanjo lauded the successes recorded by the Buhari-administration in agriculture and road construction.

The BYO president expressed optimism that President Buhari would still win in 2019 despite propaganda against him on the social media.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-im-supporting-buhari-obasanjos-son-3.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Clakyvip: 5:55am On Nov 29, 2018
For your own pocket.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by maisauki: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2018
As gud as ds sounds to b, our dia president shd stil b careful

6 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Peacemaker5128: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari till 2023

IPOB should start wailing from now on

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by inkon: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2018
It's within your right to support any candidate of your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by oatzeal(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2018
LOL
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Promismike(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2018

this government is for the youths and future generations? embarassed

This government is leading us to economy diversification? embarassed

Politics is meant to unite us? Does this government represents such? lipsrsealed

Continue!! all of you are the same. Even the PV who claimed to be a pastor sad

5 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by cutesmilez(f): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2018
To cut the story short.......

Na just win-win situation!!!
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2018
H
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
You're a thief jae

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by islandmoon: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
we dont even know you! who is he?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by martowskin1(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Take away his father fame and he is no body, he is only valuable because he is Obasanjo son

8 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by GEJDHERO: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2018
zakim:
The President of Buhari Youth Organisation (BYO) and son of a former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Olujonwo, has said since politics is not a war or a battle, he has every right to support the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari as against his father’s choice of a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

Olujonwo said this yesterday in Abuja while fielding questions from journalists on the activities of his group during a press conference held at the national secretariat of the APC.

“I believe I’m here as an individual, youth and someone who believes that this government is for the youths and future generations.

“This government is leading us towards economic diversification as this nation is blessed with vast resources. I believe in this government as an individual and I’m supporting Mr. President. I can’t speak on behalf of my father,” he said.

“When you get to a certain stage and point in your life, you can choose your path. My father remains my father despite different political ideologies,” he said.

Olujonwo further said, “We need to progress mentally. Politics is meant to unite us. We can agree to disagree. That is the kind of politics we are trying to promote. Politics is to unite, not to divide us.”

The young Obasanjo lauded the successes recorded by the Buhari-administration in agriculture and road construction.

The BYO president expressed optimism that President Buhari would still win in 2019 despite propaganda against him on the social media.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-im-supporting-buhari-obasanjos-son-3.html
He just looking for cheap popularity.If I am OBJ I will disown him.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by agboaustine: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2018
you will regret at the end of it
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by airminem(f): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Entirely who ever is supporting any candidate of choice. As for me and my house, the two major parties are incapacitated to move Nigeria forward. Yes i saif "Incapacitated"
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Originality007: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
No, u support him, because Obasnjo family dont want to put all their eggs in 1 basket..

10 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by megacity: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
His support is inconsequential

Aside being Obasanjo's son, has he achieved any other thing in life?

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Dedetwo(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Who gives a ratass why this goon is supporting the dumbass called Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Brizzy404: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2018
Because you are collecting money from him or your brain is full of dogsh.it

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by nairavsdollars(f): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2018
Bloody mole planted by Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2018
BETTER PIKIN

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Bloody mole planted by Obasanjo.
yawn
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Mole in the camp of the APC
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by Promismike(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by poseidon12: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2018
If Buhari wins, just make sure you stay in Nigeria. Don't vote the devil Buhari and sneak out to US or Europe.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by arabbunkum: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by BubuZombi: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
D
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by sholatech(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Olujuwon Obasanjo that they are praying for..Has no pedigree aside been Obj Son. They even had to marry wife for him, joining him with Obj Friend's daughter. He was working just as an aide to his father. The Mum even wanted him not to marry the lady, made noise everywhere yet he could not Stand his ground. He was also assisted by his wife's brother because he is not Man enough- yet he wasted the opportunity. He has been running away from his wife and parents for sometime now and he now decided to get so limelight and favour by declaring publicly he is against his father's public position.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son by AmazingELixir: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

Doesn't matter who you support, as far as Nigerian politics is concerned you're a nonentity with no political clout and no followership the only thing you've got going for you is that name Obasanjo which by its self has lost relevance.

Next thread please..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is TB Joshua Now Twisting His Prophecy? / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / Wike Gives ₦30 Million To Families Of Slain Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.