Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. (3282 Views)

Latest Way To Rank Your Fiverr Gig On The First Page INSTANTLY In 2021 / Get Your Rejected Or New UPWORK ACCOUNT Approved Instantly In Less Than 30mins! / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Saltoflife: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2019
For nairalanders who met me last week, it's been established that I train for free and there is no under tone to it. IT IS FREE.

For me it's service to humanity and my own way of giving back to the community (nairaland ) A platform that had been with me since 2008.

There is a massive flop with the approach we youth are employing to tackle poverty. To be frank we are jumping the ship, which is why we have money today and go broke again. We even say things like money has wings. Lol

First most of us youths claim we are business Enterprenure but in the real sense we have little or no money for business . How do u do business without money. Even if you do I can bet it will always be a struggle which eventually gets you tired and you let go of a good venture. (Lack of money)

What we need to maintain constant flow of money and have enough to save for business is SKILL.

Skills are what you earn to raise capital which will be used for business which in turn makes you loads of money.

In the nearest future I will teach the rectangular money trend that you can follow that guarantees generational wealth.

But On Sunday I will be teaching 10 SKILLS that can make money for you instantly in Nigeria.

You don't need any investment for this. That's why it's a skill. All you will need to do is choose the niche you think you can perform well in it and of you run along to make money.

After making money from your skill then you now put such money back into your business which males it flourish and you earn more. Then the journey to becoming money sufficient starts.

Stay with me as I reveal all this Free on whatsap.

Drop your Number here and I will add you.

You can chat me on whatsapp on my number on my bio/banner.

Note: if I have added you before , no need for duplication.

Edit1. Joining link on my bio

Edit2: The past week was awesome.
On the 17th March we have a new Topic:

There are different ways to aquiring wealth. .but creating generational wealth and continuing with such wealth line is relatively scares in Nigeria.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to be a one time wonder man. That's if you've already started systemization your own wealth aquization.

I will reveal in this class for FREE how to make generational wealth. wealth that can go through generations.

I'm certain we mostly work hard as parents to give our children a relatively safe landing.

You have to make it a date with me on Sunday 17th March 2019 by 5pm where I will open your eyes to absolutely incredible things and sources for generational wealth.

Please don't miss this for anything in the world.  It's a game changer.

Remember join the group on whatsapp FREE.
Chat with my number on bio or drop your Number I will add you.

1 Share

Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by ujlatino(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by AstralBody: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Saltoflife:
For nairalanders who met me last week, it's been established that I train for free and there is no under tone to it. IT IS FREE.

For me it's service to humanity and my own way of giving back to the community (nairaland ) A platform that had been with me since 2008.

There is a massive flop with the approach we youth are employing to tackle poverty. To be frank we are jumping the ship, which is why we have money today and go broke again. We even say things like money has wings. Lol

First most of us youths claim we are business Enterprenure but in the real sense we have little or no money for business . How do u do business without money. Even if you do I can bet it will always be a struggle which eventually gets you tired and you let go of a good venture. (Lack of money)

What we need to maintain constant flow of money and have enough to save for business is SKILL.

Skills are what you earn to raise capital which will be used for business which in turn makes you loads of money.

In the nearest future I will teach the rectangular money trend that you can follow that guarantees generational wealth.

But On Sunday I will be teaching 10 SKILLS that can make money for you instantly in Nigeria.

You don't need any investment for this. That's why it's a skill. All you will need to do is choose the niche you think you can perform well in it and of you run along to make money.

After making money from your skill then you now put such money back into your business which males it flourish and you earn more. Then the journey to becoming money sufficient starts.

pls add me up 070xxxxxx. Let me know after adding me,so I can modify my digits.
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Saltoflife: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2019
AstralBody:
pls add me up 0703xxxx. Let me know after adding me,so I can modify my digits.
Added

Edit 1. Had to edit the number too. Lol
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by topaaz(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Henrique99: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Saltoflife:

Please add me to the WhatsApp group 08095180144

1 Like

Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by All4real2: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Plz add me 07066670777

1 Like

Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by mrclassic01(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
please add me up 08037064978
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Saltoflife: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
mrclassic01:
please add me up 08037064978

Added
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by CTransitioners: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Mystine(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Saltoflife: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mystine:

Added
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by pabon(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
081xxxxx

Please quote me when you've added so I can modify this post

1 Like

Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by AbolajiHussein: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Saltoflife:

This is my number please train me on smart phone repair 07033903034.
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by reallouis: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Add me
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by esolve22(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
please add me 08064327509
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by johnnobles: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bros abeg add my no. 08104908970
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Saltoflife: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
pabon:
0813xxxxx

Please quote me when you've added so I can modify this post

Added
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Audinowing(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please add

Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by omare1: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by kevwemanuel: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Godfullsam(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Saltoflife: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Godfullsam:

Added
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by fashobo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by nnekaike(f): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by edidiongmichael(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Uuu
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Softmay15: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Saltoflife:

07038751424 God bless u
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by balayoflife(m): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. by Justicextian(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Start A Good Business With Us Right Now! / Beautiful 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Mobile Cooling Van Business - Any Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.