Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Validate Your NIN Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Validate Your NIN Free (3208 Views)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Validate Your NIN Free by Chinonso122(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
how to validate a national identification number ( NIN ) free.
how to validate your NIN and use it for verification in any deal or transaction that requires you to provide a valid NIN.
are you among those whose NIN became invalid due to one reason or another?.
if your national identification card number is showing invalid or required for a validation, do not panic.
this is just a mini case as you can validate it within one day, the good news is that you can even validate your NIN from without paying a dime to anyone.
many people have been complaining that their NIN is showing invalid or it needs a validation.
there are few reasons that can make your NIN invalid, which you might have known some,
in this post, I will explain to you the reasons why your NIN needed a validation, the procedure to follow in oder to validate your NIN, and other important information you may need to know about national identification card number and it's validation.

why is my NIN needed a validation?

this is a question anyone in this state might be asking,
actually, there's a reason why your NIN is showing invalid or required for a validation, the reasons are explained below.

BVN generated NIN
for those who got their NIN through BVN harmonisation with national identification data base, your chance of carrying an invalid nin is high as national identification agency of Nigeria has been urging them to validate it.
getting your national identification number through BVN harmonisation is never something to regret; infact, that is the easiest way of getting a national identification number though you have to validate your NIN in the nation identify management council office before you start using it.
another reason that can make your NIN invalid is if you have gotten the ID card a long time ago.

NIN gotten a long time ago

if you have gotten your NIN a long time ago; maybe from four years up, this is a high probability that your NIN would require a validation.
this conclusion is made from the information provided THOUGH not from a verified SOURCE, reveled that Nimc happens to loss some people's data that's in their server a long time ago.
if you got your NIN a long time ago and it starts showing invalid nin now, you don't have to worry too much, you can finish the validation procces within few minutes, and also for free.

uncategorized reasons
the only reason given by Nimc that can make your NIN invalid is; if you get your NIN through BVN.
other reasons like that of nin gotten a long time ago have not been officially announced by Nimc though many people who encounter this believed it's a fact.
there are still some other reasons why your NIN is showing invalid which have not been detected.
in any case, no matter the reason, in this post you will see the solution to follow in order to validate it successful

How to validate your NIN free.
Check this and see the procedure to follow in order to validate your NIN online.

https://scholarjoy.com/2022/04/09/how-to-validate-a-national-identification-number-nin-free/
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Scammer

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chinonso122:
how to validate a national identification number ( NIN ) free.
how to validate your NIN and use it for verification in any deal or transaction that requires you to provide a valid NIN.
are you among those whose NIN became invalid due to one reason or another?.
if your national identification card number is showing invalid or required for a validation, do not panic.
this is just a mini case as you can validate it within one day, the good news is that you can even validate your NIN from without paying a dime to anyone.
many people have been complaining that their NIN is showing invalid or it needs a validation.
there are few reasons that can make your NIN invalid, which you might have known some,
in this post, I will explain to you the reasons why your NIN needed a validation, the procedure to follow in oder to validate your NIN, and other important information you may need to know about national identification card number and it's validation.

why is my NIN needed a validation?

this is a question anyone in this state might be asking,
actually, there's a reason why your NIN is showing invalid or required for a validation, the reasons are explained below.

BVN generated NIN
for those who got their NIN through BVN harmonisation with national identification data base, your chance of carrying an invalid nin is high as national identification agency of Nigeria has been urging them to validate it.
getting your national identification number through BVN harmonisation is never something to regret; infact, that is the easiest way of getting a national identification number though you have to validate your NIN in the nation identify management council office before you start using it.
another reason that can make your NIN invalid is if you have gotten the ID card a long time ago.

NIN gotten a long time ago

if you have gotten your NIN a long time ago; maybe from four years up, this is a high probability that your NIN would require a validation.
this conclusion is made from the information provided THOUGH not from a verified SOURCE, reveled that Nimc happens to loss some people's data that's in their server a long time ago.
if you got your NIN a long time ago and it starts showing invalid nin now, you don't have to worry too much, you can finish the validation procces within few minutes, and also for free.

uncategorized reasons
the only reason given by Nimc that can make your NIN invalid is; if you get your NIN through BVN.
other reasons like that of nin gotten a long time ago have not been officially announced by Nimc though many people who encounter this believed it's a fact.
there are still some other reasons why your NIN is showing invalid which have not been detected.
in any case, no matter the reason, in this post you will see the solution to follow in order to validate it successful

How to validate your NIN free.
Check this and see the procedure to follow in order to validate your NIN online.

https://scammer.com/2022/04/09/how-to-validate-a-national-identification-number-nin-free/
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by orlabot(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=112027021][/quote]
Pls, I'm in need of help urgently concerning the change of name I did on the 4th of this month. I was told it would only take 72hours for it to be effected. But up till now I haven't gotten any feedback over it. Pls, I need this NIN for immigration purpose urgently. Is there anyone here who can help me?
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by miraolakunle: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by miraolakunle: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2023
ayodeloghu:
it takes 3 days
ok
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by miraolakunle: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
NIN issues everywhere bad government extorting people in the name of details correction modifications they purposely created within them self
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by Ajomoghem: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs. It showed successful but when I checked it , is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?
Re: How To Validate Your NIN Free by udy4real(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2023
Ajomoghem:
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs. It showed successful but when I checked it , is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?
Please have you been able to rectify this and how did you go about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Cybercafe In Kenya / Information/address Of A Tyre Retreading Company In Nigeria? / Intercontinental Bank: Happy Bank, Angry Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.