Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Christianity, Politicians, The Church And Demons-infiltration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity, Politicians, The Church And Demons-infiltration (182 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity, Politicians, The Church And Demons-infiltration by ochibuogwu5: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2019
DURING EXORCISM THE DEVIL SAID:
October 24, 2012 at 4:22pm
(PART 2)

Shared by the late Fr. Pellegrino Maria Ernetti (1925-1994) in his book entitled "The likes and dislikes of the Devil". He was one of the famous Exorcists of the diocese of Rome who has written few books. The diabolical catechesis here is collected from the words and arguments during the exorcisms sessions that Fr. Pellegrino Maria Ernetti had in the presence of collaborators and registered in magnetic tapes....

11) The Politicians who declare themselves Christians, and yet they are not Christians because they are mine and at my service…Presenting themselves as Christians they manage to deceive many persons who follow them to where I cunningly lead them…They come with me to steal cheerfully the money of people…Money which is the fruit of effort and tears, for work done in suffering; money taken from poor families with unjust taxes, imposed by these politicians who fatten themselves, waste, spend and squander without restraint.
And yet I have them to make declarations of uprightness, of honesty, of goodness, of loyalty, of Christian sincerity to deceive even the priests and bishops with them…Money is my most efficacious weapon; priests and bishops close their eyes on these politicians, my servants and slaves…It is enough that they find money to build or restore churches, homes for orphans, beautiful and comfortable parochial houses…They are my most faithful sacristans, through whom I can penetrate in the houses of the clergy, obedient to my money…Are not these politicians who signed the approval of adultery, divorce and abortion? Yet the clergy…offer them the propaganda I desire…(laughter)

12) The Politicians who call themselves secular are the forerunners of my kingdom…The lies masterly studied, the abuse of power diligently executed, the robbery in Mafia style, the maneuvers diplomatically done, the immorality diffused by means of press and mass media, the homicides, the kidnapping organized and executed under the threat of weapon, the spreading of different drugs through the most rigid conspiracy of silence, and many, many other crimes and social disorders.
These are all the works I execute through these politicians, my followers and most faithful servants…They have from me the special mandate to use all kind of means and the most devilish ways to destroy society; unfortunately, still linked to that Crucified whom I have hanged from the infamous wood…Destroy, destroy…!These politicians are my disciples and beloved followers because they are most obedient to my wish, unaware of it…They are those who organize the most active and underhand free mason lodges in every city and town, the most deceitful and daring, always offering money, careers and pleasures…They are those who receive my precise orders to penetrate and destroy the Church from within…continue to fall at the proposals and enticement of money and careers…My main ideal and project is to destroy the Church. Oh how happy…how happy! With these my most faithful politicians I have already started to destroy society at every level and in all environment, undermining the orders of public security, of economy, of diplomacy, of social relationships…Obviously always with my weapons of ambition, career, money, women, pleasures…Oh how happy! What a joy! What a victory! (Hahahaha…vulgar laughters)

13) I like in a particular manner the Judges and Magistrates who bear on their shoulder the motto “JUSTICE IS EQUAL FOR ALL” except for themselves! How good are these friends, how faithful these my slaves of justice! At long last I was able to politicize also the judges! Finally, I was able to buy them with money and under-table envelopes! How many innocent people I managed to have condemned for years and years…While my followers, considered murderers and rogues I see to it that they are absolved…I make them leave prison because they have to continue to expand my kingdom of disorder, homicides, robbery, drug pushing, kidnapping of persons and of children…What a marvel are these my politicized politicians. I have such an influence on them as to make them no longer recognize what is right from what is wrong…! They are today my specialized assault-unit against justice! What a marvel to be able to free from prison the Mafiosi and leave in jail the poor who are more or less innocent! How nice to set free the false repented with whom I act with more security! How nice to send to house-arrest those with whom I can better organize the destruction of society! Good, very good…Lost judges! And how many, how many pass over to my reign everyday, attracted by money and by career and by pride, my weapons…Loved and desired by them…(Long laughter…)! And those judges who do not want to surrender to me….I make them disappear…
And what is the never ending fighting among magistrates, if not the fruit of my presence and of my constant and insistent work? And what is the continuous fight among magistrates and politicians and the peace forces, if not the effect of the poison that I am able to constantly inject among them? (Laughter…) It is finished…It is the end…It is the end of the fictitious peace permitted by that clown-God, whom I have overcome and crucified…It is the end, the whole world is with me…I am already the king of the world…I am…!

14) My particular predilection are the sects that I continue to create and spread in the whole world. They are the most immediate means with which I uproot faith in that false God of yours whom I have crucified!...Thus I create a Babel within the faith…Your white priest (the Pope) screams and yells…Because he fears me, he fears that I may usurp his already shaking throne…But I have already won, I have caused a Babel in faith, among the simple ones as well as among the scholars, including the priests, theologians and bishops…My sects are ever more invincible…My Free Masonry pays well, pays much to every followers of mine…I will always be the winner…And the Babel in faith will always be my victory….
In Italy, I have 672 sects and religions whom you call satanic. They are filled up of souls voted to me consecrated and baptized with their own blood to my name…They render me daily cult which I deserve as sovereign of the Earth, with prayers, hymns and songs…And with black masses during which I win, trampling upon and destroying those Hosts in which the stupid Christians believe the Crucified to be present…If it were so why does He permit me to destroy Him unblemished…?(Long laughter and vulgar screams….)
These SECTS sent by me together with my followers unceasingly convert the Christians and make them my faithful disciples…there are hundreds and hundreds who at every hour deny your faith to join my sects, where I welcome them with open arms and give to all of them my pleasures and full liberty to alienate themselves from the Church…This is true happiness…true joy…which I alone can give you…Everywhere I have my sects who work indefatigably ….On the other hand, at present many churches and parishes are without a priest…I managed to destroy and cause the death of vocations….And my sects substitute the priest…(Hahahaha! A long laughter!)…From the Testimonies of Jehovah to the Centers of the age of the Aquarium, to the Stainer anthroposophics, to the theosophics, to the Carolina, to the Cenacle 33 to the center of Schamannesimo, to the Rosacroce, to the Arcobaleno, to the Yellows, to the Ergonian, to the Scientologists and many other sects and religions of mine, which everyday I invent and create, are a true army which fights against your Church…I will win, I will win…! Even though your Crucified has told you that the gates of hell will not prevail” (Hahaha…laughter) In addition to this, I have infiltrated into base-groups which you believe to be yours…Instead they are mine, I have already caught them throwing in each one my hysterical paroxysm…All of them becoming false visionaries of Christs and madonnas, who like them believe, they are speaking…but it is I who reveal myself to them…(laughter!)

15) My theologians, with the doctrine inspired by me…Oh, this, yes, constitutes my “diamond point” of first front line! What intelligent theologians! They have understood that those very rigid dogmas, dictated by some idiot ecclesiastical heads, in reality, they are infantile untruthfulness, which tumble down at the simple comparison with daily realities…How nice they are…Very nice…!
Besides, I convinced them to teach my doctrines not only in ordinary seminaries, but even in the highest and prestigious Pontifical Universities, even to the Roman one of your white priest (the Pope; the Lateran University).
I inspired the doctrine of the “Death of God” and with it millions of scholars have come after me, they have become my disciples and convinced followers. Since I rule, your God is dead, He exists no longer. Therefore any restricting law is finished, all can and should live freely, as I am teaching: freedom of ideas, freedom of thought, freedom of action…One is totally free to act and do what he believes and wishes, everywhere and always, and with everyone…There is no longer any norm and rule…Each one is as I am, master of all and of everybody; your God is dead!
But if God is dead, all the other dogmas have fallen: Creation, Incarnation, Resurrection, Immaculate Conception, the Eucharist and all the Sacraments, are all little stories invented to keep the Christians submissive…
My intelligent theologians deny the dogmas of your Church, and the stupid theologians deny my existence.. What a triumph…! (laughters). But then where are the heretics of the past? No one? Neither those who deny the dogmas, nor those who deny me, and yet in the list of the dogmas was also the one of my existence….? I have defeated your Church.

HOWEVER
JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND GOD REMAINS VICTORIOUS NO MATTER what the devil/demons are doing inside or outside the Christian-fold thus "BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB; JESUS CHRIST AND BY THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY IN THE GOSPEL WE ARE VICTORIOUS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN." {REVELATION 12:11}
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise / Jacob's Testimony / No Human Being Can Be Smarter Than Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.