Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage (21313 Views)

Dele Momodu, Olu Maintain & Brandy Meet In Atlanta / Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures / "The Hot Concert Live In Awka": Terry G, Olu Maintain, Vector, Storm Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by ObaKlaz: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
[s]Two failed Afonjas wack artistes from the skull mining descendants of Ewedugerian republic, still trying to stay relevant through publicity stunt. Brown roofs people. Spits[/s]
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Benwems(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Who is Olu Maintain?
The yahoozee master.
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by chloride6: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Two expired artiste hustling for dead tracks

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Zanziman: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:

Indomie generation have a lot to learn.

Imdomie generation should know him Na. It's the Bobo juice generation that might have a problem with knowing him.

4 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by classikbill(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
ObaKlaz:
ElDee obviously doesn't like Olu no more. The beef was there before now.
Absolute truth, there is more to it than just complaining about the song he performed without his consent.
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by ogongogames(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
femi4:
Abi e ri eLDee The Don ati Banky W
awon ti yankee
emi na ti di
yankee o
mo ti ba collin powell
po lori stage
o de quality

Boju boju gbogbo wan ranju
they say Mr Olu
you don go do juju
na baba God give me
I say thank you
Karmikazee on a ghetto level

5 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by classikbill(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Two failed Afonjas wack artistes from the skull mining descendants of Ewedugerian republic, still trying to stay relevant through publicity stunt. Brown roofs people. Spits
May God Almighty deliver you from the spirit of tribalism.. We are all one bro
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by engrkaz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

That song was a bomb then. I like eldee d don back when they all sang 'shake body' featuring almost UNILAG artists then. Again his song 'e get plenty things wey no suppose to happen for this world'. His lyrics is always spot on. Mr Olu the sharp man.
Trybezmen

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by engrkaz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
ogongogames:

they say Mr Olu
you don go do juju
na baba God give me
I say thank you
Karmikazee on a ghetto level
These days Olu ti Elevate, him relate with Secretary of State, Collin Powell O Well dance yahozee so well na my album don sell, too much money awon aboki gan wan sope sannu dezuwa...one million dollar, as a big boy mo ti hammer...

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by engrkaz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
ogongogames:

they say Mr Olu
you don go do juju
na baba God give me
I say thank you
Karmikazee on a ghetto KENTRO level

3 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by mynaijadj(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
But the same eldee said he regrets writing and performing the track "Big Boy" just a few weeks ago

https://www.legit.ng/1169327-eldee-explains-song-contribute-decay-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by ogongogames(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
@ engrkaz

Lol. I thought it may have been Kentro but wasn't sure. It must have been about 7 years since I've heard the song properly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by seangy4konji: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
He has a right to perform the song unless an agreement was there. If you are not getting shows to perform then stop acting like a bitch...

Na beef deh call this things when a nigga getting broke or broke already.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by ObaKlaz: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
classikbill:
Absolute truth, there is more to it than just complaining about the song he performed without his consent.
They used to be cool with one another. Let them spill the tea and fight dirty. We need all the behind-the-scene details of their beef. Let them air the dirty laundry. There's indeed more to it, beyond music issues.

3 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Alexrayz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Who is Olu Maintain?

Well he was the first ofically celebrated yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
mytime24:
Only in naija

Prove to me this is Nigeria!
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by joe17: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
The era of good music...the collabo is just dope

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by joe17: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Alexrayz:

Well he was the first ofically celebrated yahoo boy
cheesy
What a profile!
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Desyfoley1452(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Who is Olu Maintain?
google the song yahooze by olu maintain make it your ringtone, it will make u not to ask such question again.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
kby:

U wanted to sound stupid, and u did.... keep it up
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by showafrica(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2019
mytime24:
Only in naija

Oboy see time bomb...
Re: Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage by showafrica(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2019
Hedonisst:
'Big Boy' was blazing hot that year.

This life sef. Everything is just so temporary.

I tell you, the thing inspired me to buy my first car. I was in a club and the music was just sinking in my brains, I say no I must be a big boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers / Father's Day: Tobi Bakre Shares Photo With His Dad / Patoranking Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.