Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (41181 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Ahmed Kuru Arrested, Detained By Anti-graft Agency, EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by magzey: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
lagdmark:

I agree with you sir, the north deserves more empowerment, the level of poverty and crime rate is beyond control.
Other regions SE/SS/SW can service/feed without federal gov.handouts.i
That's why most of you relocate to find a better life in the North angry grin grin

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Not any of them.... I bet my salary cos I know so.
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by drey076(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kyase:
The north deserves everything, na dem vote pass, if e pain you, GND
do u mean GNLD grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Kennydoc(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bolustical:

See stupid talk.

Who did GEJ (a South Southerner) replace Sanusi (a core Northerner) with? Not the same man from his region?

The next CBN Chairman goes to the North since it's leaving the south.

In times like this, you remind us of how GEJ appointed a southerner. This talk about replacing Emefiele with a northerner wouldn't have arisen if Buhari had been sharing his appointments fairly. The only issue is that Buhari removes a southerner and puts a northerner, he removes a northerner and puts another northerner.
Check out INEC where instead of appointing somebody from the SW or SS (let's forget about SE now), he went ahead and replaced Jega with another northerner. Same thing he did with Customs, DSS, IGP and many other agencies.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Superman7: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
fk002:
Nice one as long as it is a competent Northerner I am satisfied.

Northerners deserve every bit of appointment.

Thunder strike anyone that will be against the appointment

You are talking like a big fool, shut up.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Kyase(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
drey076:

do u mean GNLD grin
lol
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by labani06(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrAJQ:
The most important thing is that it is either going to North East, West, Central or South West.
actually it's Ibrahim Hassan Dan kwambo the former account general of the federation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MYHUBBY: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nnamsco4real:
Government of the North... SW how far?

fine we are OK with it. soludo an easterner was there sanusi from North, emefiele from south is there, North is about to get there. so stop crying already

west ain't complaining. when southern takeover in 2023 no northeners will complain as we have all the reference to all of their appointment

so no need crying over nothing
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Realist2: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:
Am loving the way things are being played out in the past three and half year, where people retired when their time is over. No more sticking around when due for retirement., retirement create room for others to come with fresh ideals.

Are you sure you have been following this government?, what about Baratoui, ..Dss direction general, custom boss Hamid Ali,....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by AyakaDunukofia: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
No empire has endured forever. This is a fact of history, and the fall starts by things get worse.
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by AyakaDunukofia: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
No empire has endured forever. This is a fact of history, and the fall starts with the population getting disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MahatmaGhandi: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
The South has no balls

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by simpleseyi: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kyase:

Politics is investment. You invest and reap. You cannot invest 5% votes and expect CBN governorship position. Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara a.k.a The Kardashians deserve the position because they invested about 70% of their votes. It is unGodly to rob Peter in order to pay Paul. South East can continue to hold the Minister of Labour where there is always crisis and troubles and Minister for Extenal Affairs to help lie to international community that we are enjoying in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nnamsco4real: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Make e pain you!
Who is the boss of FIRS?
When did Adeosun leave as Finance minister?
Is Fashola not in charge of Power, Works and Housing?
My friend, go and sit down. You nor get talk!

Cabinet change is coming. We go see how far. I'm sitting as I'm typing this
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by emkz: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Who is lobbying for the position to remain in in the south? Right now, I am sure the powerful Emirs, Sultan, Governors and District Heads in the north are lobbying behind closed doors, paying nocturnal visits to the President, for the position to come to the north. We in the south with our acclaimed education and sophistication are waiting for things to fall on our laps. Why cant we organize ourselves and pressure the President too? People like Governor Amosun, Prof. Osinbajo, Adams Oshiomole, Jagaban Tinubu, Oba Ewuare, the Ooni of Ife, Obi et al. have access to the President.

How did MTN get their fine reduced? Lobbying. How did the current NNPC boss get his position? Lobbying. Until we understand the game being played by our northern brothers, they'd continue to dominate the space. Let us fight for what we want and not wait for life to happen.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Kyase(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

Politics is investment. You invest and reap. You cannot invest 5% votes and expect CBN governorship position. Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara a.k.a The Kardashians deserve the position because they invested about 70% of their votes. It is unGodly to rob Peter in order to pay Paul. South East can continue to hold the Minister of Labour where there is always crisis and troubles and Minister for Extenal Affairs to help lie to international community that we are enjoying in Nigeria.
Lol, you just come scatter everywhere... Nawaooo
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nnamsco4real: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:

fine we are OK with it. soludo an easterner was there sanusi from North, emefiele from south is there, North is about to get there. so stop crying already

west ain't complaining. when southern takeover in 2023 no northeners will complain as we have all the reference to all of their appointment

so no need crying over nothing

shocked Southerner in 2023?! Wowu!!
Atiku will run for Presidency in 2023, so stop dreaming. SE, NE, NW, NC, SS, will lock down for the North. Tinubu is deceiving himself. lol
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
youngsahito:
president of the north, for the north, and to the north...buhari is too tribalistic

Nope he is just doing the right thing. Why would he want to appoint Igbo or Ijaw or even Yoruba? Yoruba would even be better because they know how to work together for their interest, and won't sellout their people like the pyschologically homeless/helpless Igbo people that LAGOS has messed up their mind.

If I were Buhari I would even appoint Fulani governors of all the 10 Eastern states+ Kogi/Benue, because having some Igbo governors like Okorocha there is an embarrassment for Black people
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MYHUBBY: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nnamsco4real:
shocked

Southerner in 2023?! Wowu!!

just to console your loss, you and your folks are cooking propaganda that would resort to the same Feb 23 outcome

you better wake up and exit the conspiracy theory that return your region to square 1 in Nigeria political limelight

politics ain't for babies like you
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by bkool7(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Aisha that was just confirmed as Deputy Governor by the Senate in March 2018 has been penciled down as CBN Governor.

Dr. Joseph Nnanna was confirmed on February 2015.

Mr Fola Adebisi was confirmed on October, 2018.

Well done Buhari, when a Southerner leaves a Northern replaces but when a Northerner leaves, another Northerner replaces.

Was this news from the presidency or bloggers just making permutations?
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nnamsco4real: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:

just to console your loss, you and your folks are cooking propaganda that would resort to the same Feb 23 outcome

you better wake up and exit the conspiracy theory that return your region to square 1 in Nigeria political limelight

politics ain't for babies like you

Me, Baby?! Continue dreaming Adult. Let me be going. Bye Bye
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Caseless: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019

Bismarck Rewane, a financial analyst and the Managing Director of Financial Derivatives Company;

This guy should do.
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MYHUBBY: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nnamsco4real:

Me, Baby?! Continue dreaming Adult. Let me be going. Bye Bye

the dream you dreamt that Atiku will defeat buhari resort to what?

you might be an adult with baby's brain because you're just expressing yourself on propaganda. you don't have you own independent expression and that make u a toddler sef

bye. someone like u easily disgust me to debate with intellectually
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nnamsco4real:

Cabinet change is coming. We go see how far. I'm sitting as I'm typing this

Cabinet is guided by Federal character.

The current cabinet has more Christians even.

The key ministries even went to Southerners.

Abeg, make we leave that matter. I see it as petty.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Anago50000: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
fk002:
Nice one as long as it is a competent Northerner I am satisfied.

Northerners deserve every bit of appointment.

Thunder strike anyone that will be against the appointment
. Cc:all the Yoruba Muslims

Cc:modath,sarrki,deomelo,zlatanfan,seunmsg,raumdeuter
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by AbiBuruji722(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
God forbid for someone like adeola adeduntan to be there, this man can lie for d whole world. He will sack all the capable hands and bring his associates to come and eat. He told unrepentant lies to first bank staff even during Ramadan fasting period. He's not worth it at all. Go to first bank and ask about him
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nnamsco4real: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
MYHUBBY:

the dream you dreamt that Atiku will defeat buhari resort to what?

you might be an adult with baby's brain because you're just expressing yourself on propaganda. you don't have you own independent expression and that make u a toddler sef

bye. someone like u easily disgust me to debate with intellectually
Atiku won the Elections. Go to Hell!!!
For your mind you are intelligent? You disgust me too
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by fk002: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Anago50000:
. Cc:all the Yoruba Muslims

Cc:modath,sarrki,deomelo,zlatanfan,seunmsg,raumdeuter

Whatever
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MYHUBBY: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nnamsco4real:

Atiku won the Elections. Go to Hell!!!
For your mind you are intelligent? You disgust me too

Atiku that lost his polling unit is whom you're wailing like a lost kid for here?

Atiku was expecting to defeat Buhari after not maintaining political decorum

someone average Nigerians felt he's a thief as written by his boss, is still saying this publicly;

* I will enrich my friends- how is this going to affect Nigerians development and complement the welfare of common Nigerians

* I will grant amnesty to looters- someone people see as a thief is saying when he's put in a position of law, he will be freeing thieves and criminals

* I will sell nnpc- if him and his boss succeeded in achieving a lots in the sales of NEPA, average Nigeria would have believe he mean good

a lots of things I cannot mention caused Atiku defeat but you are so unwise to understand that
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by BABANGBALI: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bolustical:

See stupid talk.

Who did GEJ (a South Southerner) replace Sanusi (a core Northerner) with? Not the same man from his region?

The next CBN Chairman goes to the North since it's leaving the south.
haboooooooooki don take over Nigeria tey tey
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by dracosith(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
SS and SE are not surprised anymore. SW how market. Either way, Buhari will still leave, so I hope the northerners he is appointing at least leave a good legacy among the numerous bad legacy they bothering nepotism and others behind. We will see ourselves in 2023.
Re: Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by uniqueman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kyase:
That is a VERY STUPID and FALSE statement!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.