Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria (946 Views)

Benefits Of Commercial Pig Farming Business / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria by chiblaze07(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do you want to start a commercial pig farming business? Or perhaps, you already run a piggery, but you want to learn one more useful tip for your pig farm? Then, you are welcome to continue reading this comprehensive pig farming guide.

In this post, I’m going to teach you how to start a commercial pig farming business in Nigeria.

This comprehensive guide will walk you through the process of setting up and running a pig farm.

You will also learn about the pig breeds that are the best for your location and the type of business model you choose to run.

We will also explore the cost centres in running a piggery business. Remember, Expenses can make or break a business. So, we will find out what expenses you need to be aware of when you start pig farming.

WARNING: This article is super comprehensive. Do you know what happens when an article is very comprehensive? Exactly, it’s very long.

Here is the link to the article https://agro4africa.com/commercial-pig-farming-business-guide

This article is over 5,000 words long and I have touched the major parts of this pig farming business.

I advise you to bookmark or save this page to your browser or print the entire page for subsequent reading.

If there is anything that I did not mention in the article, please do well to add it in the comment.

You comments is very important to me as it shows that I have either done a bad job or I should keep up the good work.

Here is Why You Should Start Pig Farming Business Today

1. Pigs have the advantage of being prolific breeders
2. They have a faster growth rate:
3. Pig Farming is very Lucrative in Nigeria. A single pig can be sold as high as N35,000 to N70,000 depending on the size.
4. The animal has a high food conversion ratio
5. Setup cost and management of commercial pig farming business are easy.
6. Pig meat (pork) is in high demand in Nigeria and in Foreign market
7. Commercial Pig Farming Business in Nigeria creates Employment
8. Commercial Pig products
9. Pig dungs from pig farms are used as manure.

Who can start Commercial Pig farming Business?

1. Do you want to make huge profit from agriculture? Pig farming business is a good idea.
2. In need of a part-time job for additional income? You are welcome to the piggery business
3. Uneducated and unemployed? You can make more money from pig farming with the right training.
4. Are you a small scale farmer looking to add some livestocks to the farm? Add a piggery to your list.
5. Guess what? Even women in agriculture sector can try this business too.

Continue reading the complete pig farming guide here https://agro4africa.com/commercial-pig-farming-business-guide

Re: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria by chiblaze07(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
This post is already rocking the internet Check it out here https://agro4africa.com/commercial-pig-farming-business-guide
Re: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria by Essont(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Wow... I am just at the right place...... I have been reading random posts online about piggery as I intend to start my farm soon.

Please continue with the good Job. OP.
Re: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria by chiblaze07(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thank you very much! cheesy cheesy As soon I update the article, I will let you know right here.

Essont:
Wow... I am just at the right place...... I have been reading random posts online about piggery as I intend to start my farm soon.

Please continue with the good Job. OP.
Re: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria by chiblaze07(m): 1:53am On Mar 19, 2019
I just hope you have read this article too.
Re: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria by chiblaze07(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2019
Everything you need to know about commercial pig farming in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Wired Scam In FG Anchor Borrowers' Programme! / Images From The Unveiling Of Africa's Largest Rice Pyramids / Saraki Promises South East 2015, Pledges To Reinvigorate Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.