Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Actress Angela Okorie Calls Fan "Waist Product" For Mocking Her Twerk Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angela Okorie Calls Fan "Waist Product" For Mocking Her Twerk Video (657 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Calls Fan "Waist Product" For Mocking Her Twerk Video by tell9ja: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2019

That moment when a celebrity is angry on the social media. Nollywood actress Angela Okorie posted a video of her twerking on via Instagram last week.

If you have seen the video, the celebrity stood in a bar counter twerking with a slick red gown. She seems to have been very excited and in happy mode, having fun during the night.

That's not the point anyway. The news is that the video has gone viral and reactions has started steering the internet. One of such is when a female fan of the actress criticise the video.

I know people feel bad when you hit them negatively from their happy moments.

Just like I told you the other day about that of Adesua Etomi. She was seriously vexed by a fan who is watching her womb for when she will get pregnant.

This time the table has turned to Angela Okorie after posted that twerking video. The video is below sha. You can watch after reading.

The celebrity actress called the fan a waste product. Hmm, because the fan said her ass is fake. She said "take the fake thing off our screen"

Angela Okorie then responded "you are a wasted product already, abeg shift make I see human being, I no won see horror film abeg"

The fight is not small o. Watch the video and tell us what you think in the comment section.

See video below:
https://wetindeynet.com/angela-okorie-slam-instagram-fan/

(1) (Reply)

[gist] Lagos Queens Takes Shot With Sllow Bobo Before His Flight Let For Sweden / Alex Unusual Debuts New Classy Hairstyle (photos) / Always Appreciate Who You Are - Regina Daniels Wows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.