Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner (18449 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / President Buhari Hosts Members Of Diplomatic Corps In Aso Rock / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by kay4kay: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Where is JAGABAN
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
yGoodmann:
Life sha
No more back to daura
No more buhari uninstalling
No more get Nigeria working
No more atikulated
No more low performance in debate
No more all those criticizing photo shop
......but my 4+4 came to pass�����
And your tough time for the next 4 years will come to pass.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Okoroawusa: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks guys for a job well done...
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Makom56(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good afternoon sir's/ma's, I am pleading to the general public to help complete my school fees of #91.250 in Uniport of which the deadline is 8th of March 2019. I have been able to raise 78k and right now I really need any help I can get no matter how small. acct number : 4136748011 F C M B.
ADEBAYO IBRAHIM. THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
What about those of us that are unknown by Buhari or any APC leadership but have contributed immensely towards the success of the party since 2014. The president should deliver this time around as recession has gone and the economy is becoming stable
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cash gifts will also follow.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Dekrae: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hehehehe, its OK to celebrate and party before touring round the world. Shameless politicians
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by shegz24(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Meanwhile we the union of APC and PDP supporters need y'all help to trend #AtikuGotoCourt.
Lawyers gat chop their own share
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Billionaire09: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerians are very dafts to have bunch of these evil politicians, terrorist politicians and destroyers of good things as their leaders. Gangs of corrupt Fulani terrorist.

Very soon Fulani will takeover CBN and Islamic agendas will be in full gear.

Biafrans living in Lagos the heart of darkness, begin to relocate back to Biafraland.

In the nearest future Biafrans will whip out gathering as this should Nigeria still forming stubborn not to let Biafra free.

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by akdjr(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Atiku will soon invite his own campaign team for dinner too to write to UN, AU, UK, OAU, ABU,BUK,NAFDAC,ICC, WHO,IMF,UAE etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Runaway:
I beg to be inform. Is the office of the Chief of staff higher than that of the SGF?
There is no office of chief of staff, the chief of staff is a political appointment of favor just like a secretary or a P.A, he wields no fiscal powers on the other hand the SGF is a constitutional appointment requiring senate confirmation. So technically speaking, one would imagine the SGF more higher ,but in reality the chief of staff is because he is just like a best friend or trusted adviser to the president on all matters, he reports to the president alone,can preside over executive meetings on behalf of the President even kinds of supersedes the V.P bureaucratically just like a first lady, she has no real authority but you wouldn't mess with her.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by magzey: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Just look at the bunch of old people with analog ideas ruling a complex country like Nigeria in this 21 century. And some youths are still supporting and killing themselves over them. What a shame.
Na im you Voted for ATIKU under 50 Abi grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by dheilaw1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Just look at the bunch of old people with analog ideas ruling a complex country like Nigeria in this 21 century. And some youths are still supporting and killing themselves over them. What a shame.
stop crying.. it's too early
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Runaway:
I beg to be inform. Is the office of the Chief of staff higher than that of the SGF?
SGF is the engine of any government but the Chief of Staff is the head of all Staff of the office of the President. He's more influential and powerful than the SGF due to the fact that he can influence the mind of the President and he is usually an influential member of the President's kitchen cabinet.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by magzey: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chai, those swearing to take Buhari back to Daura will be looking at this gathering like grin grin

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by desiredhome: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
wildernessVoice:

Trust their slave that love Owa Mbe.
Celebration of riggers that should be cooling in Kirikiri.

see sifia pain, no go get heart attack ooo, you are too young for that
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by MonkeyNoFine: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Makom56:
Good afternoon sir's/ma's, I am pleading to the general public to help complete my school fees of #91.250 in Uniport of which the deadline is 8th of March 2019. I have been able to raise 78k and right now I really need any help I can get no matter how small. acct number : 4136748011 F C M B.
ADEBAYO IBRAHIM. THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Seun,Mynd44, lalasticlala,Dominique
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Akolawole(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Runaway:
Good question!

In my opinion, SGF is bigger than Chief of staff but COS should be sitting very very close to Mr President because he manages the diary of the big man. He must be very handy to remind the Boss of anything.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by kadraxkyle(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Still spending our money for dinner. Meanwhile some people dey shout sai baba cant affort pure water to drink. Na nna sabi. Next level of enjoyment na fr dem.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by mikkywebs(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
I stand with Accord Party. Vote Chief Sir Kizito Ajaelu for State House of Assemble Ihette Uboma LGA.

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by hathey22: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
I loved my news on Nairaland until before the election when I realised people cannot make their choice of who to vote for without leaving dull and low life comments on Nairaland.

Abeg Buhari has won, can we all now be quiet. No come read an article where someone is celebrating to come and leave bad comment. If you are not happy don't click on it! undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by nwoke22: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
we congrat those who subscribe with us in yesterday game and won massive winning..no scam pls..we deal with legit and legit source ..no chance of loosing ...boost your account and see text below..cal or whatsapp
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Akolawole(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Billionaire09:

1) Very soon Fulani will takeover CBN and Islamic agendas will be in full gear.

2) Biafrans living in Lagos the heart of darkness, begin to relocate back to Biafraland.

1) We have been hearing this Islamic agenda for years but never manifested.

2) OK o
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by congorasta: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:
The winning team! am glad i freely supported the re-election of president buhari and i hold nobody any apology for that. "i am me, and you are you, do you while i do me".
Next level for a new nigeria, Assuming atiku win this election, i will have loose the hope i have for nigeria. the winning of PMB re-awaken the hope i have for better a nigeria.. sai baba till 2023, we are making it official come june 12!

you will eat these words of yours
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Billionaire09: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Akolawole:

1) We have been hearing this Islamic agenda for years but never manifested.

2) OK o

You will soon experiencing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Contribution Of SOUTH EAST state To Fg Revenue? / Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption / Court Jude Agbaso’s Impeachment After Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.