Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How To Reduce Paypal's Exorbitant Fee When Paying Via Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Reduce Paypal's Exorbitant Fee When Paying Via Card (876 Views)

CBN Vows To Prosecute POS Operators Who Demand Exorbitant Charges / When Paying A Debt Goes Wrong-How A Customer Incurred Extra N6m Debt. / Do You Know You Can Pay Half The Price Of Shipping Fee When Shopping On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Paypal's Exorbitant Fee When Paying Via Card by legalwealth(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hi friends,

Let me show you this long known secret on PayPal's platform;

There are times when you will want to send a PayPal payment and you won't have enough in your balance to sort it out. Then you will need to pay the rest via card; imagine PayPal's system initially showing to charge me pounds while the card is a dollar card while it was automatically set by them to "convert with PayPal" before I changed it.

When you get to the first page shown up there, click on "change" circled in the image and select "convert with card issuer" in order to save yourself from exorbitant charge on your card.

It is that simple; do have a pleasant day! !!

Source: https://blog.ijamexchange.ng/post.php?id=5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reduce Paypal's Exorbitant Fee When Paying Via Card by legalwealth(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can A Civil Servant Engage In / KONICA C224/454 220/360 Power Supply Board (low Voltage 100-125v) / 【★★★★★】what Is The Best Way To Earn Cash Online?【★★★★★】

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.