Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore (912 Views)

Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage / Facebook Will Add Facial Recognition To Messenger App / Download SUP Messenger App And Get Free Tutorial On Web Development, Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by adeblow(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please can anybody put a messenger app I developed on appgeyser on Google Play Store for a token? Please will pay as soon as its on play store. Waiting for answers please
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by keneryhark(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
talk to this guy 07032750559. he would help you
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by chieyine(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
adeblow:
Please can anybody put a messenger app I developed on appgeyser on Google Play Store for a token? Please will pay as soon as its on play store. Waiting for answers please
Yes i can put it on playstore.
Chat me up on 09039310163
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by resosdigital(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
adeblow:
Just sign up for a Google developers account cost $25 for a one time fee.

Then you can upload your app and any other app you develop in the future
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by MrCoker: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
resosdigital:

Best advice so far.

Create the account yourself and enjoy your freedom.
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by MrCoker: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
resosdigital:

I'm trying to create Opera mini type of app.
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by ugobestMusic: 6:14am On Jul 05, 2019
adeblow:

Send the apk file of the app to; afrovisualmedia @ gmail. com
I need the name of the app
The description of the app (what the app is all about)
The targeted audience (is it for adult only or general)

Then when i get it on the store, you confirm it on the store where you are, you pay me.

(you pay after the job is done)

UG
0 8 1 0 4 8 7 9 3 2 2
Re: I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore by adeblow(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2022
ugobestMusic:

Send the apk file of the app to; afrovisualmedia @ gmail. com
I need the name of the app
The description of the app (what the app is all about)
The targeted audience (is it for adult only or general)

Then when i get it on the store, you confirm it on the store where you are, you pay me.

(you pay after the job is done)

UG
0 8 1 0 4 8 7 9 3 2 2

Are you still available for uploads? I have another app

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Backlinks (successful Bloggers Only) / See What My Instagram Account Is Showing, What Should I Do? / Is Nairaland Webmaster Section Still Under Moderation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.