Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law (51990 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: Ohakim Denies Revolting Against Uzodinma / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / 15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Xisnin(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by MrPolitics: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
jrusky:
This is a confused man. I'm still wondering the theory of secret allegiances that bind every founding member of apc that if even they are being slap or kick in the a s s by the party leadership yet they will remain in the party. The sworn allegiance is a very strong one and the cultist Lord or the Shrine priest that gave them the thing to drink is a very strong man.

This is one of the most strongest cultist oath I have ever seen. Ambode turned errand boy yet he remain, Amosun being thrash yet he remain, okorocha being disgraced yet he remained, Ajimobi too yet he still remain this is strong thing really strong as if their life is online if attempt to change gear.

*if you know you know*

lol that’s the power of incumbency. They don’t want to go against the power at the center especially when they all contributed to APC’s victory in 2015.
They each have skeletons in their closets and being in APC helps to keep their skeletons secret

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by MahatmaGhandi: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Okorocha is an ill wind.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by jrusky(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
dochenaj:

It is not juju.

I think, they figure remaining is their best play. Actually look at Amosun and Okorocha, they both are going to the Senate. Ajimobi's loss was a surprise. Ambode knows there is absolutely no way he can go against Tinubu, he could well remain an errand boy with the hope of redeeming himself.

But the long and short is that Nigerian politicians lack integrity and are to selfish driven and hence the decisions they make.

Bro I got your point but if you can remember the way cultist run their lives and the way anyone under a life threatening oath behave it's so similar to the way these ones behaved and this is why Oshio is bullying them because he knows the repercussion for any attempt to change gear.

A governor four 4 years turned dummy, a governor for 8 good year suddenly turned dummy haba bro think about it yourself nah we be all student before nah we no the way the thing dey go nah.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Hotzone(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ndi ashi committee

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by naheem8307(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerianization:
Power is indeed intoxicating. This is a man whose first and second term gubernatorial elections were inconclusive. He won both by rerun. Now he is parading himself as the godfather of IMO politics. Saturday is near.

IMO people will decide whether it's democracy they want or familocracy.

God bless you with such a write up on the front page..
I don’t know what this nonentity governors intend to turn their selves into... Must they be the God father of the state ? Shaiiii

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Amah70: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
But Okorocha still campaigns seriously for his son-in-law in their Orlu zone of APC candidate and Okorocha son-in-law, hoping to divide the votes of people in Orlu zone so that APC candidate does not win.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nairaland and fake Okorocha news is like 5 and 6.
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by jrusky(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrPolitics:

lol that’s the power of incumbency. They don’t want to go against the power at the center especially when they all contributed to APC’s victory in 2015.
They each have skeletons in their closets and being in APC helps to keep their skeletons secret

Great.!!!

The statement *skeleton in their cupboard* end the whole talk.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rochas would have done this long ago,
For me I think Ohakim is the best choice,
He learnt from his mistake after being used then by those old godfathers in the state..

He should trust Ohakim since Ohakim told him to avoid those men if he want the betterment of IMO state..

Meanwhile the twins are busy suspending the twin governors..

If U know...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amah70:
But Okorocha still campaigns seriously for his son-in-law in their Orlu zone of APC candidate and Okorocha son-in-law, hoping to divide the votes of people in Orlu zone so that APC candidate does not win.
Yes that is the plans,
He want to divide orlu and give it to Ohakim in okigwe, nice plans shaa

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
His ticket go cut again grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ibeberism!
Powers truly becloud objective judgement and decisions of its holders.
Poor political moments there for Owele Rochas Okorocha
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Timcy01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Useless man. I am glad Imo People showed him that they are not bastards

Indeed by voting him into the senate abi
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by mikkywebs(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
I stand with Accord Party. Vote Chief Sir Kizito Ajaelu for State House of Assemble Ihette Uboma LGA.

Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by Amah70: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Timcy01:

Indeed by voting him into the senate abi

Who voted him to the Senate?

Ask the Returning Officer who first announced that he was forced under duress to announce a forged result, before announcing the fake result.
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by RealityShot: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ashii Hausa Goat of a Cocroachas at it again....

oya open ...
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
He's a confused man.
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by DerideGull(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerianization:
Power is indeed intoxicating. This is a man whose first and second term gubernatorial elections were inconclusive. He won both by rerun. Now he is parading himself as the godfather of IMO politics. Saturday is near.

IMO people will decide whether it's democracy they want or familocracy.

This deranged dingbat did not win any election in Imo State.
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by showafrica(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
See all this old expired men...

The day inec uses our BVN with a valid id to vote, that on the day of election you can stay in your house and vote, no more invalid vote, no more indirect inducement....

I tell you atiku ,buhari and yher cronies will be a forgotten issue...

Last thing the elites will agree to do. I keep saying it, Nigeria is no where near progress.
Re: Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law by BlackfireX: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2019
showafrica:

Last thing the elites will agree to do. I keep saying it, Nigeria is no where near progress.

Invariably progress is no where near Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.