Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral (51996 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Rulerโ€™s House / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Hurbashola(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05
VERY DARK MAN VISIT JOS VILLAGE WHERE PEOPLE CHASED OUT OF THEIR HOMES DISCOVERED $27,500 TIN MINERAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ngp3LJYXo

VeryDarkman visits village in Jos where people were chased out of their homes and exposed hidden secret of how villagers was killed because of $27,500 Tin mineral resources

some unidentified assailants attacked the Bokos village, causing harm, deaths, and forcing locals out of their homes. The situation prompted government intervention to restore order in the affected area

VeryDarkman, who visited Bokos to provide an on-the-ground report on the tragic events, revealed that many of the villagers had fled their homes due to the threat to their lives.

The activist shared video with the displaced residents, shedding light on the devastation caused by the assailants.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Curious345: 3:51pm On Jan 05
This guy Na correct guy

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by EreluRoz: 3:53pm On Jan 05
I don't like him even though he's on point sometimes.
I have strong dislike for anyone that defends nairamarley.

118 Likes 20 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Curious345: 3:56pm On Jan 05
Nigeria is still a zoo

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Hurbashola(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05
Curious345:
Nigeria is still a zoo
Iโ€™m telling you

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Hurbashola(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05
tongue
EreluRoz:
cool

5 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by obonujoker(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05
๐Ÿ‘ Great Job

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Dera1000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05
Great Job.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by eepeepook: 4:25pm On Jan 05
So, oyibo people get hand for the matter?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by ObiCertificate: 4:32pm On Jan 05
Very soon the real truth about the killings on the Plateau and other restive parts of the country will be exposed.

By tagging every single crime to Fulani Herdsmen out of sentiments, we could be making it even harder to identify the true perpetrators and stop the senseless killings.

Kudos to VeryDarkMan. Celeb with sense.

332 Likes 28 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Hurbashola(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05
ObiCertificate:
Very soon the real truth about the killings on the Plateau and other restive parts of the country will be exposed.

Kudos to VeryDarkMan. Celeb with sense.

Amen

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by tamdun: 4:43pm On Jan 05
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05
Dark truth

7 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Hurbashola(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05
ZKOSOSO:
See wickedness in the name of Allah......

God comfort them all in Jesus Christ name ๐Ÿ™

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by simpleseyi: 4:55pm On Jan 05
Okay nah
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by simpleseyi: 4:56pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

You go just die over nothing .

When government asked you all to come with evidence against Naira Marley, all of you went into hiding. When Mohbad and Naira were taking hard drugs and promoting it online, those of us that do not buy the madness we're tagged old and our of fashion. Now you should enjoy the results of your drugs

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by simpleseyi: 5:00pm On Jan 05
ZKOSOSO:
See wickedness in the name of Allah......

God comfort them all in Jesus Christ name ๐Ÿ™

That's Jos, na your fellow Churchgoers dey there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05
tamdun:

This is a one dumbo,even after watching the video...
U think we don't know the core reason for the Jihad?

It's Jihad.

Very simple

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by tamdun: 5:02pm On Jan 05
ZKOSOSO:

U think we don't know the core reason for the Jihad?

It's Jihad.

Very simple
bakkos people where it happened already burned their traditional ruler palace because they know it locals that attacked them but like I said earlier,y'all just want to blame Islam no matter what,below is one of the survival,he said he recognised 2 of the attackers and they are from his village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pnzQWrn-U?si=lJtrNJu_cL5W9Kuc

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by viyon02: 5:12pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
So, oyibo people get hand for the matter?
Now you know, Sokoto, Bornu, Kastina and many northern villages have Gold and many highly valued mineral resources, but strong northern politicians made a calculated insurgency just to made us believe north is not safe to live in, meanwhile, U.S, china, Indian and British are there taping our resources. And at the end, just few individuals enjoy from the looted resources.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by viyon02: 5:29pm On Jan 05
U.S, Britain are our big problem but unfortunately they have blackmail our politicians and made us believe they can never made good policies for us. It is high time we emulate African countries like Burkina Faso, Niger who stand for true independent nation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by madscientist88(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05
killings wasn't in jos(capital of plateau state),it was in bokos,bokos is a local government in plateau state,tin is a common mineral in plateau state,i personally discovered,gold ores and a very rare occuring mineral called magnesio taaffeite when i went out hiking this mineral also called musgravite is costlier than diamonds selling 35000 dollars per carat,screenshots below

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by osothermal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05
Bokkos is not in Jos

6 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Hurbashola(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05
madscientist88:
killings wasn't in jos(capital of plateau state),it was in bokos,bokos is a local government in plateau state,tin is a common mineral in plateau state,i personally discovered,gold ores and a very rare occuring mineral called magnesio taaffeite when i went out hiking this mineral also called musgravite is costlier than diamonds selling 35000 dollars per carat,screenshots below
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by LeeSmart: 6:11pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
How far? na where u run go hide?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari โ€”jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.