Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (80620 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by ensamy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why not allowed them to finish up and the woman is still your wife, now see . That is why I respect tiv people from Benue.
Knack the woman and return her no problems. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by imitateMe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
It pays to use you head and not your heart in some cases. You could have walked away and done the needful..
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Horiolah, come and see o! Wetin i still dey talk wey i never finish saying.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by bionixs: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
majamajic:
city, names, when
you are right. good to ask well because the rate at which Nigerians create and make up stories these days eh,INEC sef don dey produce figures like log table
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Isoduwa(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Melancho:
Women cheat. Men cheat. All gender competing for Scum Champions League.

I create beautiful websites for N20K.
I sell gov and edu backlinks for N3500 (55 trust links)
Contact me 07085013051 (whatsapp and calls)

Enter house �
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by pek(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
How am I to believe this story from a blogger without names and place?
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by stevups(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
The way the chest turned makes it look like Photoshop...
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by DerideGull(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is just another fool from Nigeria.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just walk Away, You're free man.....wink
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Jman06(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
The greatest humiliation a lady can give to her husband is getting fucckked by another man on her matrimonial bed.

This one is double humiliation sef! Beating and stabbing the man on top.

And this woman must have sworn to be "in love" with the husband before marriage.

Guys! Beware, don't be carried away by a lady claiming to love you to high heavens!
Forget love and marry a lady from a good home with good upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by iukpe: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is sad, but my prayers for this guy.
However I will like anyone to help me on this,
..why do hospitals treat patients for hours with their bloodied cloths and body?
Shouldn't they clean up and ease off the patient's cloths?
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Okeyc230: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Foolishman. Y did u marry runs girl.?
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Horiolah(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Horiolah, come and see o! Wetin i still dey talk wey i never finish saying.

Damn, i wouldn't fight over a cheating wh*re. Dude should ve just left there.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Malawian(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
You disturbed a woman that is about to cum? Toto Kee you there. sad sad
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by BrokenCock: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
E better to be Reverend father than to marry diz days
its better to be don jazzy than to marry these days. Rich, single n flexy like a king

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Horiolah:

Damn, i wouldn't fight over a cheating wh*re. Dude should ve just left there.

Lol,
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by shineeye1: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
This dude has proved himself to be a big fooooool! Who and of what value is an adulterous woman for you to risk losing your life over? The best revenge of real men is to dash the adulterous man his fellow adulterous woman.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jman06:
The greatest humiliation a lady can give to her husband is getting fucckked by another man on her matrimonial bed.

This one is double humiliation sef! Beating and stabbing the man on top.

And this woman must have sworn to be "in love" with the husband before marriage.

Guys! Beware, don't be carried away by a lady claiming to love you to high heavens!
Forget love and marry a lady from a good home with good upbringing.

Yes...u are right.

women this day self...I tire

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by shineeye1: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
BrokenCock:
its better to be don jazzy than to marry these days. Rich, single n flexy like a king

Such lifestyle will B A R you from the kingdom of God. Disbelieve that at you own peril!

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If you ever catch your partner in bed, say no word but walk away. Say no word to anyone and never share to any1 why you ended the relationship. She will do it herself.

If you are married and you catch her cheating, speak no word but never walk away from her life especially if you have kids. If she is remorseful, stay and heal but a woman who is not remorseful is irredeemable. Walk away.

I have seen couples rebound from a great fall, love restored, and the family unit kept together. We can all rise above the emotional wreck of cheating.

Richdad
Hmmmm
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Agugbadin: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
israelmao:
If you marry a man or woman that doesn't fear God you are in the soup.

But our churches are filled this days with ladies who see church as there last resort to get married.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Dollabiz: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
really
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Yesbody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
The part 2 will be dangerous, after your treatment kill the man that slept with your wife, kill him patapata, or don't even kill him just disable is pennis
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by shineeye1: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Akinola234:

Yes...u are right.

women this day self...I tire

Leave women alone! It is a man's world. Men set the standards for women to follow. When men have chosen to take fucking women about as leisure sport, they still hope to get angels as wives. Day dreaming. As you make your bed, so you must lay on it. Today, you see girls dressing nude in public and instead of condemning it, men prefer the lustful entertainment and even give them compliments. As you deliberately destroy the moral fabrics of society, you still sheepishly expect to find a sane world around you. You must be sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by bobbyvalentino(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
After God, fear women.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by israelmao(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Agugbadin:

But our churches are filled this days with ladies who see church as there last resort to get married.

Watch and pray is the key.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Xtdott(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
So sad, double walaha....
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
BrokenCock:
you said it all!!!!!!! Everything is not normal again

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by vindisick: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigeria should try and implenent 5th amendment like the Americans. I dont understand how a man
will have the audacity to sleep with another mans wife inside the husband's bedroom. Atleast,the thought of knowing he can be shot dead will reset
his brain
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cut and Join lies. Nairaland has gone to the Dogs.
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by poyet(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Double jeopardy!
Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by Yoighaman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
mejai:
Choi

I always advice, husbands, if u catch ur wife in d act, run away and leak d info to both families. A WIFE CAUGHT IS RUTHLESS. She can kill to cover up d shame. A man that loves his life shouldn't form Rambo or Braun Strowman.

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.