Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (85970 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by arinze198(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2018
A 30-year old married woman, Mrs. Blessing David, has been arrested for allegedly taking photograph of her neighbour’s wife, Mrs. Charity, that she caught red handed having sex with their security guard.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Dele Kulajolu Street in Ago Palace Way in Okota, Lagos where they reside.

Mrs. Blessing David was arraigned before the Isolo Magistrates court, Lagos, for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace by taking Charity’s photograph.

According to the police, Mrs. Blessing had conducted herself in a manner to cause the breach of public peace by telling Charity that she had been having immoral affairs with their security guard, one Joseph Koomaali, employed by the residents.

To prove her claim, she was said to have used her Samsung Android phone to take shots of Charity. P.M.EXPRESS was unable to confirm if the photographs in question were taken during the sex romp as claimed by Mrs. Blessing but the police stated it in the court charge sheet.

That caused serious rift between Charity and Blessing which made Charity to go to Ago Police Station to report the incident. Mrs. Blessing was then arrested and taken to the station where she still maintained and told Charity to her face that she had been sleeping with Mr. Joseph.

However, the police viewed Blessing’s action as capable of causing breached of public peace and charged her to the court for the alleged offence.
P.M.EXPRESS scooped that Mr. Joseph was employed as the security guard and after some time Mrs Blessing started suspecting Joseph’s closeness with Charity and secretly used her phone to snap them before she confronted Charity. Mr. Joseph could not be reached by our reporter who visited the house to confirm Blessing’s claims as their neighbour said he had not be around since the incident happened.

However, some of the neighbours blamed Blessing for her attempt to put Charity’s marriage in jeopardy. The neighbours reasoned that if such actually existed between Charity and Joseph, it was not Blessing’s business since Mr. Joseph was not her husband.
The defendant, Blessing was arraigned and she pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr. Uagbale, asked the court to give a short adjournment to enable the police to prove the case against the defendant since she pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Teluwo, granted Blessing bail in the sum N10, 000 with one surety in like sum.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/woman-catches-neighbours-wife-sex-security-guard/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by gaby(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2018
arinze198:
A 30-year old married woman, Mrs. Blessing David, has been arrested for allegedly taking photograph of her neighbour’s wife, Mrs. Charity, that she caught red handed having sex with their security guard.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Dele Kulajolu Street in Ago Palace Way in Okota, Lagos where they reside.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/woman-catches-neighbours-wife-sex-security-guard/

Blogerrizer...

Are you a staff of AM-PM news?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Oreofepeters: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2018
some people won't just mind their fvcking business...

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by MrWondah(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2018
I caught my neighbor once, I asked them to collect my share and the allowed me to.

Stop looking at me like that, I was only 13

46 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by JasonScoolari: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
So this is the picture of the house wife and the security man? grin

Idiot.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Na security guard dress like this? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by BruncleZuma: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Op the Op, that picture old pass this story sha...

[img]https://i./36JS.gif[/img]

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Lazyreporta(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Have you seen this cheap and neatly used Lexus for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4771197/these-neatly-used-cheap-cars#71803522

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by jashar(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Most Nigerian bloggers are just not smart.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by imran147(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Serve her right blessing
House wife should stop engaging infidelity
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by wittyt98(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
why cant she just take the pictures, use a different WhatsApp to send the pictures to her neighbours husband and remain anonymous instead? grin

but some women are shameless o
Security Guard!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Okoyeebo: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
I need clean clear photographs
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Philinho(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Which stile be this one? .....Just stress from clowns
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Blackfire(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Blow the trumpet na...
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by PrincessB1(f): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by TeeSeven(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Yawa don gas!
Abeg, this woman get mind oh. Instead say make you beg am say make she delete the pishure, you still come carry de mata go police make de whole world come hear wetin happen?!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by livinstone8(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by mezarddinny: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
igbo women and cheating na like 5 & 6

all these second grade humans like spoiling our name, tueh

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Na this kain news PM Express dey always report. Lol
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Administration1: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2018
mind your business
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Security guard caught, blowing Madam's whistle......

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Koolking(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Ago Palace Way in Okota and Ejigbo are notorious for this kind of news.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by brightisodje(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2018
this story line is not real
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Awoo88: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
This bloggers are shameless and idiots. And seun and his mods will just be pushing all kind of nonsense to front page even when he own rule stated that fake new is a crime. That picture had been no NL front page before. That picture is from Kenya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by OMEGA009(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
My neighbor called the police because I was smoking weed in my compound. When they got to my house, they asked me to produce the weed. I told them I had finished it. They then ordered me to show them my supplier.

I pointed to my neighbor

Now, I’m back home and he’s still in SARS.

Moral of the story: Mind your business

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by slowice(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Nathan2016: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Some people no just sabi mnd their business.

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by AreaFada2: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Men, do DNA test on your children. Before you spend your life raising kids for your driver, neighbour, maiguard, vulcaniser, mechanic, house painter, etc. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Jabioro: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
It is good to face front to avoid seen nonsense and if you see anyone jurt maintain your lane..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.