Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (56133 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by omoteacher(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Bullet wound is one of the hardest to treat especially here that there is no good medical facilities. Mostly always paralyze the victims, according to crime channel i do watch on DSTV.
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
I Am Very Sure The Girl Voted For PDP... God Of PDP Is Behind Her
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Klechman(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uglymind:
I just hope that something bad did not happen to the robbers
bros
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by 3Ceagle(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
9jvirgin:
A country deserves its leaders, cos they are picked from the citizens.

Those bandits up north don't have compassion and value for life. Let change the system of governance to the benefit of all but their leaders will continue to resist. One part of my heart feel for this people but another part of me that persevere the suffering and hopelessness pervading this country want to feel indifferent. Thank God that she survived but we can't continue living on the edge as a nation. This country must develop values and the type of democracy that will benefit all the people and accelerate development in all human endeavor. God save us all.
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Predator1: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
I hope she survives in this kind of medical facility where doctors are only expecting people coming with malaria and typhoid
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Predator1: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
These ones are boko haram, how would you try to kill someone that cant even harm you
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Predator1: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
And the presidency does not see this type of news
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by stanliwise(m): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Faceville:
Next Level Survivor. cool
lwkm for here grin. seriously must you guys drag next level into every bad things.
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by elizabeth147(f): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2019
Na God
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by VolvoS60(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2019
STILESGANG:
These northerner are animals.No value whatsoever for human life

^^^
Mindless violence is common across the entire country. To pretend otherwise is folly.

You can say that this young girl was shot by deviants and undesirables. What of the mentally ill woman who was lynched by apparently normal, regular, law abiding people in Ilesa?
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Donattoe(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2019
Uglymind:
I just hope that something bad did not happen to the robbers
Another Armed robber spotted.
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Stealthwaterz(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2019
STILESGANG:
These northerner are animals.No value whatsoever for human life
OK so the southerners are plants, and they have very high regards for human life abi?, hmn wats dat smell? smells like hipocr...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) / EFCC Arrests Two Lecturers, 28 Others For Internet Fraud In Kwara (Pix) / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.