Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) (56015 Views)

Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by philme87: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyNiO1gnGAU

The sister of the 22-year-old lady, Oluwabamise Toyosi Ayanwole who boarded a BRT and couldn’t live to tell the full story has narrated the deceased gruesome experience in the hands of her killers.

In an interview, the lady who spoke amid tears and wails accused the Nigerian government of killing her sister. She further revealed that her sister saw hell on earth before she finally died.

She added that her private organs were removed while she was still alive. According to her, Bamise was a jovial individual who put smiles on the faces of people around her.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Malory: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Was she there when it was happening? The killer should be killed too

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
But people are wicked,how will a normal human being kill his fellow being for whatever sake.
The perpetrator deserve no mercy.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Mozino007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chaiii tinubu why?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
May We Not Be Unfortunate.

May her soul find peace

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
It's obvious this killings in BRT have been going on unnoticed for a long time. This is definitely not the first.
If not that the victim released her last video recording, Lagos State government would have dismissed that it happened in BRT as nonsense

204 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by badboyTee(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
My theory here is the driver was a pevert

But the families are lying according to the videos of her dead body none of her body part was cut off

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Lightened: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hmm...this is a call to alert to everyone. I know it's only God that can protect one, but, please always be very careful and highly sensitive to security matters. I mean, who enters a BRT bus that doesn't have a light inside? Pls, let's try to be taking precautions atimes, may we not be unfortunate.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ogilinsaka: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blame Tifnubu the desperate wannabe president of skull miners

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Blackman7: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
What the hell is going on with us as a people. Im so sad and emotional right now. I pray the family get justice. All those involved in the savage act will be exposed and hopefully get the death penalty.

My heart goes to the bereaved family.vso sad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Origin(f): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
She would have bled a lot and the pictures do not show evidence of blood unless she was moved.

Where is her phone and is possible to track the driver's phone or the BRT bus's brain box to get the driving information for that night?

They need to get all culprits.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by doctokwus: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Origin:
She would have bled a lot and the pictures do not show evidence of blood unless she was moved.

Where is her phone and is possible to track the driver's phone or the BRT bus's brain box to get the driving information for that night?

They need to get all culprits.
When bloggers started saying missing private parts I commented on a thread that that should be taken with a pinch of salt because Nigerian bloggers can fabricate anything.
Indeed,if the picture of her lifeless corpse seen today is true,there was no evidence of her being mutilated in anyway.
So this lady here was just repeating what she must av heard from someone or what she believed happened.
On the other hand,if missing body parts were observed when the corpse was viewed in the morgue,then between her being transported and few days she stayed in the morgue,was where the heinous act was committed.
Moral of the story,the average Nigerian can lie or fabricate stuff.
That of course gives credence to the fact that what the driver said happened in the bus was again a typical Nigerian lying without shame or remorse.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who can bear this kind of agony and pains?

Let the person speak.

cry cry cry cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by tit(f): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Was she there when it was happening? The killer should be killed too

This guy is part of thesyndicate

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Cokahot: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
She was raped raw and from there,he might have strangled her or hit her head with something. If only she had not entered into that bus. I felt very bad,at age 22,what does she know. Why even kill her. Pls where is the killer at,i need to pass a big knife through his eyes .pls

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by veeceesynergy: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
I understand how she feels but it's also wrong to mislead the Public.
Her body was not mutilated from the pictures we saw on social media.
Reports also had it that she was screaming for help when she was pushed out of the BRT bus, if she was mutilated, she wudnt have been alive when they pushed her out,Moreover the commissioner of police has also confined that her private parts were intact tho they re still waiting for orthopsy

23 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2022

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:45am On Mar 09, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
The only misleading comment is yours. She didn't say her body was mutilated but that they cut her private part and made her suffer. The photo of the deceased (with her private area covered) shows her underwear was removed. What were they looking for down there, if something wasn't done there?

Obviously, something was done. Whether they cut something off, or made a cut in it, or did something else to it, is unknown - since that part isn't shown to the public (the photo shouldn't have been released to the public in the first place). But she clearly thinks so, perhaps because she has seen the full picture. Allow her to express herself and stop focusing on irrelevancies. If you had any heart, you would be more focused on her pain from the video than implying she's misleading the public when she isn't. This is someone who just lost her sister and in such a brutal manner. Let her express herself as she wishes.

Whether they mutilated her or not is irrelevant; it doesn't obliterate the fact that they murdered this girl, cold-bloodedly.

More reason we all need to wait for an autopsy report. Ritual killing is different from rape. Knowing the actual incidence that surrounds her death can lead to more arrest and prosecutions.

Maybe she was raped by a criminal group, a pained ex, a cult group, etc etc. We will never know unless we get a genuine report. By saying that she was mutilated (without proof), I bet many people have already concluded in their minds that the killers are related to Tinubu or some Lagos politicians.

By spreading false information, we encourage more distrust in the police force, government, and science (autopsy).

17 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 09, 2022
The menace of ritual killings in the west is no longer something to joke about.

Politicians in the west should start a media campaign telling SIMPle yoruba men that rituals don't work and that selling gala and spare parts is better than silly headhunting

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Kpengla(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Razgas:
The menace of ritual killings in the west is no longer something to joke about.

Politicians in the west should start a media campaign telling SIMPle yoruba men that rituals don't work and that selling gala and spare parts is better than silly headhunting

You can see government agents and ritualists all over this thread already, defending their masters and colleagues

Most big politicians engage in human part trafficking/rituals in Yoruba land, it's a cultural tradition. The soaps they bathe with in order to have spiritual power/protection are made with human parts. Fact.

Don't be surprised if the Bamise murder was commissioned by a top government official, it's obvious how they are trying to kill the case already both online here and right from the government's pronouncements

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Divoc19(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Lightened:
Hmm...this is a call to alert to everyone. I know it's only God that can protect one, but, please always be very careful and highly sensitive to security matters. I mean, who enters a BRT bus that doesn't have a light inside? Pls, let's try to be taking precautions atimes, may we not be unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Kpengla:

You can see government agents and ritualists all over this thread already, defending their masters and colleagues

Most big politicians engage in human part trafficking/rituals in Yoruba land, it's a cultural tradition. The soaps they bathe with in order to have spiritual power/protection are made with human parts. Fact.

Don't be surprised if the Bamise murder was commissioned by a top government official, it's obvious how they are trying to kill the case already both online here and right from the government's pronouncements
you are right

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by WibusJaga: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2022

Bloggers cashing out big time.
Any authentic information on this case should be coming from the Police & Relevant Authorities.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Frigga13: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2022
grin

Yoruba

Yoruba land

None Yoruba living in Yoruba land be careful..

But why the girl no raise alarm from window..instead of WhatsApp call.

God save Nigerians from this people and their bitter hatred for humanity

3 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by McOluOmo: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2022
We're Waiting for an autopsy

Humans bahd

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by WibusJaga: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2022

If I'm alone in a BRT with a driver & he starts behaving funny or passes my bus stop, I'd be angry & agitated & start shouting, hitting/breaking the window etc. I will not just go to a corner & be discreetly making a video.
Infact if you threaten the driver you are videoing & informing your family, he will stop any intended foul play.

The video appears to be made under a life-threatening situation. My guess is: the hoodlums entered the BRT, & quietly showed the driver the gun & ordered him to corporate... While this was going on, the girl sensed danger & started making the discreet video.
It's possible the hoodlums realised they were being videoed &...

In any case, if the driver is involved it's very easy for Police to establish that by investigating his
-call records
-bank transactions
-friends & associates
-his lifestyle (if within his income)
& a few interrogations.
Thankfully Mr Governor has assured of his commitment to ensuring the criminals are apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
One thing I still don't understand in this country is why we question what is known to be unquestionable...my advice for the family is to forget all this media wahala cos it won't solve their problem...we all knew she was killed and BRT officials knew about this...Imagine a whole Governor, Sanwo Olu came online to deny that the BRT is part of the Lagos Govt Vehicles...Sanwo Olu himself said the BRT is a local made one...wasn't that a joke of century?...this is the way they disrupted Sylvester Oromoni case....now the same thing is going to happen here too...I beseech her family to collect their daughter body and fortify her spirit to kill all her killers...
I am very sure our Nigeria Police knows the truth and they are capable of bringing the truth out of any crime ONLY IF THEY WANT TO WORK!!!...for example, the girl killed in Abeokuta for ritual...it took Police not up to 4 days before they arrested those behind it and I am very sure it was because those boys are poor...Justice is easy when it comes to POOR PEOPLE TO POOR PEOPLE...but difficult for RICH PEOPLE TO POOR PEOPLE...

16 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by MARKone(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Sorry for the loss, but how did the Nigeria government kill her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.