Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Payment For Filing Police Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Payment For Filing Police Report (654 Views)

Where To Do Police Report Of Lost Property In Lagos? / The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. / Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment For Filing Police Report by PHCityHustler(f): 9:03pm On May 21, 2019
Yesterday, 20th May 2019, my handbag and laptop were stolen from my car. While still in shock, I quickly drove to the police station to report the incident because of my personal information missing.
After taking my report, the police officer said I'll have to pay for filing the report while the officer sent to follow me to the scene said police investigation is not free that I'll have to pay.
I respectfully told them that I wont continue anymore, went to my house, drank better garri and slept off to rest my mind.
Please share your experiences.
Re: Payment For Filing Police Report by youngest85(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2019
And someone Will tell me that we have a country, when the law enforcement agencies are the real criminals

1 Like

Re: Payment For Filing Police Report by sholatech(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2019
It's everywhere. One aaked me for 50k last month as fee for filing. Left the case there.

1 Like

Re: Payment For Filing Police Report by PHCityHustler(f): 7:33pm On May 22, 2019
sholatech:
It's everywhere. One aaked me for 50k last month as fee for filing. Left the case there.
What!!!! May God deliver us. Don't they have any form of empathy?
Re: Payment For Filing Police Report by PHCityHustler(f): 7:35pm On May 22, 2019
youngest85:
And someone Will tell me that we have a country, when the law enforcement agencies are the real criminals

One day, we'll be proud to say we have law enforcement agencies but for this ones, I'm still in shock!

(1) (Reply)

Read What SARS Did To Five Suspected Cultists In Ibeju-lekki Lagos State / Missing Girl Is Back, Says She Went To Visit Her Boy Friend In Imo State (photos / Nigerian Lady move in to Dugbe shoprite to disrupt the whole super mart. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.