Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO (582 Views)

My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book / I Am Buhari’s Boss – Obasanjo Declares / Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by Enejist(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari is my boy and I am still his boss
https://www.enejist.com/2019/03/buhari-is-my-boy-obasanjo/

Re: Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by Youthsarise(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
This will go south quickly grin
Re: Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by BoboKush(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by Samunique(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
This man heh ! grin

Waiting for the Zombies to come and wail over this statements, on how Buhari is more powerful, more honest, has more integrity etc and should not be compare with obj !!!

Honestly Buhari's supporters have problems !!!

Na so one of them go and swim inside gutter in the name of celebration, today he has gone six feet below.

(1) (Reply)

Segalinks Exposes 'yahooboy' With A Verified Twitter Handle / Breaking! Nsima Ekere Of APC Meets With Police CP Kaoje In The Dead Of The Night / Top Nigerians Reacts Over State Elections And Military Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.