Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA (63898 Views)

Career Advice Needed. Remain In Dubai Or Accept An Employment Offer In Berlin? / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by NkayStory(f): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Kagawa10:
The contents stated otherwise. In fact the news report was all about introducing us to him than anything else. Yeye.

Envy and Jealousy is written all over your post...With your ugly looks and LASPOTECH or LAUTECH qualifications..

Nairaland rants are your only visble achievements..Pained pepper'body.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by NkayStory(f): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

You are actually the obvious illiterate here.

Why do yeebows see Lagos as Heaven ? Why didn't he deem any city in the East worthy of an investment.

He was realistic enough not to invest in the Toilet of a Shithole.

There must be a reason why Hausa, Yoruba and even Igbos themselves don't invest in SE.

Self-introspection works wonders. You guys should sit and think very deep!

Another pained and ugly Yorubaman..Every single Yorubaman "developed"Lagos yet your osun,oshogbo,ogbomosho et al are all eye-sores not fit for human habitation.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2019
MrMcJay:

Wrong.

He has a lot of tech Startups he can invest his ideas on here in Africa in exchange for equity.

5 years from now, some of them would be billion dollar firms and he'll have a slice in every pie.
You get time bro, most of them na big time olodo and mumu thenlm be. The headline alone is all they need to draw conclusion. Awon ode!
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by LexngtonSteele: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2019
NkayStory:

Another pained and ugly Yorubaman..Every single Yorubaman "developed"Lagos yet your osun,oshogbo,ogbomosho et al are all eye-sores not fit for human habitation.

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by NkayStory(f): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=76392991][/quote]

Agbaya 60year old grand-pa with bald-head and false teeth grow up. undecided
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by LexngtonSteele: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
NkayStory:

Agbaya 60year old grand-pa with bald-head and false teeth grow up. undecided

As long as your mum isn't complaining when i am balls deep, your cries are music to my ears grin grin grin
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by NkayStory(f): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

As long as your mum isn't complaining when i am balls deep, your cries are music to my ears grin grin grin

Oldman acting like a teenage crook,keep shaming your lineage...Irresponsible thing.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by LexngtonSteele: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2019
NkayStory:

NkayStory to her useless father:

Oldman acting like a teenage crook,keep shaming your lineage...Irresponsible thing.

Her moaning makes me cum. Your cries are distracting. Now go and drink Sniper.

I am being bored to sleep.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by NkayStory(f): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

I am a shameless demon-possessed scum convicted for incestous rape of my mother,i just got released from jail,but the demons in my head to rape is increasing at break neck speed.

Scum you are indeed,no doubt about that.

*ignore mode activated*..you can wallow in your insidious fantasy about your own mother all day...your creepy business.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by FuckThaMod: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2019
lacasera14:
And you just concluded he's igbo. Have you asked where Segun Arinze and RMD are from? Verify roots first before concluding. Any igbo mum can a name son in the fathers absence doesn't mean the child is igbo.
Lol.. oya say he is yoruba na.
U see say both his first and last name are igbo names and u are still arguing grin
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by LexngtonSteele: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2019
NkayStory:

NkayStory to her useless homosexual father and worthless spermbank wh0re mother:

I am a shameless demon-possessed scum convicted for incestous rape of my mother,i just got released from jail,but the demons in my head to rape is increasing at break neck speed.

Scum you are indeed,no doubt about that.

*ignore mode activated*..you can wallow in your insidious fantasy about your own mother all day...your creepy business.

I am enjoying as she is licking. Please cry more. Music to my ears. Only a b*stard will ignore an insult nah. Are you admitting you are? grin
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by uuzba(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
cattylove7:
Handsome dude he looks like a black American www.cattylovegist.com
....which are people who came from Africa.
Is he not already from Africa?
So he looks like himself.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by litaninja(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Hopefully, this will not be a decision that will be regretted....
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by sweetonugbu: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
hydeka:

I know the guy.
He was born in America
We spent two years in the same secondary school in Nigeria when his dad sent him and his sister over to have some Nigerian experience.

He knows what he is doing..
is the guy from Ngwo?
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by bolicks: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibos too sabi book

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xander85:
Fine bobo! He should also think of establishing in the east as well!
why
No investment in east except trade
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Base1line: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2019
No wonder abia enugu Ebonyi Onitsha are sample if hell on earth.
NkayStory:

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Xander85: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
why
No investment in east except trade

I don't get the point you're trying to make. You saying he shouldn't invest in the east where he's from?
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by jagbajantus: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
JamaicanLove:
Welcome back fool

So why do you choose to call him a fool?
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2019
Xander85:

I don't get the point you're trying to make. You saying he shouldn't invest in the east where he's from?
I'm saying there are no productive industries
Just importation that damages our economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) / Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.