Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) (63919 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Eze Kingsley Izuman is elated after completing a 10-week training to be a soldier in the United States army. The excited young man took to his Facebook page to shared the good news. Read below;

Finally, I made it. For 10 rough weeks, I have been training under the sun, in the rain, snow, cold and hot weather just to be a solider, not just any type of solider but a member of the world best fighting force(THE UNITED STATES ARMY). I wanna thank almighty God for making this dream come true because anyone that knows me well will know how long I have wanted to live this dream.

Special thanks to my parents for there love, support and encouragement. To my family and friends and to those who believed in me, I really appreciate you all. For those who doubted and never believed in me, thank you all also for you were a source of motivation for me. No matter where you come from or who you are, you can achieve whatever your dream is only if you believe in yourself. THIS WE WILL DEFEND

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/nigerian-guy-elated-after-completing.html

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2017
first to comment.
congratulations to myself,
congratulations to the guy for becoming a recruit soldier in the US

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Eze come with ur squad mak una help us fight Boko haram naaa

There won finish our soldiers here oh cry

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Smellymouth: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Well Done Eze-Muo!! cheesy
Even though say America don collect you but we will still celebrate you .

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Atiku2019: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Good one soldier.
Now go kick kim jong un's ass. That fat boy is a menace to planet earth angry

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by thesicilian: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Congrats. The typical Nigerian guy would do any job to remain in the US.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
congrats bro
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by haron5762: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Well done gallant soldier
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats to him.. More grease to his elbows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by TheSolidRock: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Go to Canada idiot fool to see your mum vagina.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by flyca: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Congrats. The typical Nigerian guy would do any job to remain in the US.
And I don't blame them.
As long as it's a noble job.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by donshaddow(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
He's not the first. My brother in-law just completed his own last month. Talk talk....

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by b3llo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats
NCAN be warned no trespassing here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eze Kingsley Izuman

Our very own, May God continue to protect you, you won't die on the battle field, Nigeria (zoo)/don't worth dieing for

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Make them no go send am to Iraq syria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Not excited because he's a us soldier, rather its about the GREEN CARD.
Nice hussle though.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
My guy use brain take happy o... because dem say WW3 go soon blast and na people like you dem go push for the forefront.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....

215 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
It would be very easy to infiltrate America's army seeing as they willy-nilly accept people from other nations... infact i sure say north Korea, Russia and china Don infiltrate already self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
I remember MISSION SAMBISA STORY

http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-part2/ cry cry sad
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Dharnchuks(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by onathomas(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
congrats Man... e no easy
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tell sarrrki(bubu asslicker and x-men defender) and mynnd44(old illiterate farmer) that I'm bak after a mont suspension...

God pass dem

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
For the love of father land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
y whiteman no b soja here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afghanistan straight
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:
My guy use brain take happy o... because dem say WW3 go soon blast and na people like you dem go push for the forefront.
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Turaki4Presiden: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Great one bro...wish u a successful career

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.