₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,913 members, 4,936,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 03:47 AM

Best UK Bank Accounts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best UK Bank Accounts (759 Views)

FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / 20,000 Bank Accounts Closed By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best UK Bank Accounts by pioneerwriter(m): 4:49pm On May 15
Have you tried opening a UK PayPal account but all to no avail? Maybe you've tried to verify your PayPal account but you were unable to receive the PayPal's automated code into that phone number you used during registration, right?

Not to worry at all! I have this good news for you that you can verify your mobile phone number whenever you want, unlike some virtual phone numbers that wouldn't be able to receive the automated SMS verification code after it had been used during signup. This is a REAL (NOT VIRTUAL) UK phone number that will receive automated SMS verification codes anytime you deem fit, be it PayPal, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, or any other platform that requires automated SMS verification.

If you're willing to start now, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Best UK Bank Accounts by pioneerwriter(m): 12:40pm On May 16
Hello, no matter what you're going to be needing the UK or US phone number for, you're going to receive the SMS verification code in seconds, be it for PayPal, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp, or any other network. I'm pleased to inform you that I have the best phone verification service for any kind of network you need it for and there are three packages: the first one valid for one month; the second package valid for three months & the third package valid for one year at the best & most affordable rates. You want to verify your UK or US PayPal account, Fiverr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp account, right? Don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Best UK Bank Accounts by pioneerwriter(m): 9:12am On May 17
Have you been frustrated by PayPal over the past months or years? Maybe you've lost some funds in your former PayPal account? Don't worry at all. Just forget the past frustration and start a new live right now by setting up a new UK or US PayPal account using a REAL (NOT VIRTUAL) phone number for verification. Once you're ready to take your business to the next level, you wouldn't hesitate setting up an ideal payment system. Ready to set up your payment system? Ready to link up your UK or US bank account to PayPal from anywhere in the world? Don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Best UK Bank Accounts by grandstar(m): 11:04am On May 17
pioneerwriter:
Have you been frustrated by PayPal over the past months or years? Maybe you've lost some funds in your former PayPal account? Don't worry at all. Just forget the past frustration and start a new live right now by setting up a new UK or US PayPal account using a REAL (NOT VIRTUAL) phone number for verification. Once you're ready to take your business to the next level, you wouldn't hesitate setting up an ideal payment system. Ready to set up your payment system? Ready to link up your UK or US bank account to PayPal from anywhere in the world? Don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

Does this still come with a bank account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Companies To Represent / Ringtone Market In Naija / How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.