Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Opportunity Is Calling! To All Upcoming Star Artist - Click Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opportunity Is Calling! To All Upcoming Star Artist - Click Here (239 Views)

Music Video At Reasonable Amount As An Up Coming Artist Click Here / 5 Hottest Secrets To Dethrone DMW Record Label As An Upcoming Star / New Dope Music From An Upcoming Star Assor Called Golden Lady (prod Dogoo Yung) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Is Calling! To All Upcoming Star Artist - Click Here by Naijamp3baze(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
[b][/b]
Opportunity is calling!!!
To all the upcoming artiste out there. Now it's our time to make our dream come true here in osun state. We don't need to go Lagos before we blow or make a living out of our music career. Tworld Music is here in osun to help us archive our dream as an artiste. They are a new record label, they have no artiste in there label right now so you or I can be the lucky winner of their RADIO MUSIC COMPETITION and get sign into their record label with a lot of benefit. I have get my own form for the COMPETITION, if you want to get your own form or you want more details about this, check the post picture and call this number

https://www.naijamp3baze.com/2019/03/opportunity-is-calling-to-all-upcoming.html

(1) (Reply)

Kingfresh X Mayorkun - Hustler Anthem / Latest Music, That Keeps Me Crying Daily / It's "Faculty Of Soul" And I Do Not Have A Perfect Topic For This - Shady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.